What's new

What does the future holds for altcoins??

I think the future is very bright for altcoins, you can make more profits from the increase in price of altcoins, altcoins has a great future ahead of them, so the more bitcoin rises the better altcoins perform, so altcoins will continue to be important in the near future.
Good answer, I hope you've invested already through altcoins, bitcoin to make your own future profit?? Cos the values increase exponentially, if you don't invest at the earlier time when the price is still on the stable, you won't be making good thing out of your investment at the short run. But when you leave it at the long run, you have every chance to make profit through it.

Other coins are coming up I'd you ask me look back 10 years ago when bitcoin just started becoming popular to today that's how other coins would achieve there peak so just invest and sit tight coins like bitcoin cash and ETH are coming behind

Different altcoins are plunging in such as the Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, and Dash. The value of these at present is close to the value of Bitcoin, but in future, it has the potential to increase as more people have started to invest in the alternative coins.

Different altcoins are plunging in such as the Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, and Dash. The value of these at present is close to the value of Bitcoin, but in future, it has the potential to increase as more people have started to invest in the alternative coins.
No, the values of those coins you mentioned here is no where near the value of Bitcoin and they won't even near it any time soon. Unless you want to tell me you're still playing Cryptocurrency fantasy game, where dreams turn reality overnight.

Alcoins can Change the world to bright side just because of altcoin because i heard about bitcoin that it's prices is fallen down 70% as it's original price was at 20, 000 dolrs.
But as an alternative coin can also beat it's value due to high investment in altcoin.
And it's value is almost near to hit bitcoin.

That's true, most altcoins are dependent Ob Bitcoin increase cos those same whales that controls the price of Bitcoin can still invest on those potentially high rising altcoins. Making all to boost at once.
Yes that is just the concept. Now the whales control the market and their decision affect the whole crypto market. Just look at today's market prices for all the altcoins including bitcoin, they are just dropping since morning till now, they are still dropping. I just it might be some whales dumping their assets.

Yes that is just the concept. Now the whales control the market and their decision affect the whole crypto market. Just look at today's market prices for all the altcoins including bitcoin, they are just dropping since morning till now, they are still dropping. I just it might be some whales dumping their assets.
Laughs, that is the handwork of whales, some of them have started selling their coins to make their own profit. They are the ones that makes cool cash from the Bitcoin investment. If the price is reducing let it reduce, so we can buy at cheap and wait for it to go back top.

Sure, we all know that, altcoins can't never match Bitcoin's achievement with how things is going strong with Bitcoin. Check the max difference is whopping, I don't think such gap gonna be breached anytime soon.
There is a coin that is on yobit exchange however that was released by yobit a little while back that has a very close value to that of bitcoin because it is termed as the BTCPRO coin. There were many that invested in it when it came out as they get interest on it. However if you look at the coin, the coin decreases in value continuously so whilst it may have started out with the high value of bitcoin I don't think that it will continue as such.

There is a coin that is on yobit exchange however that was released by yobit a little while back that has a very close value to that of bitcoin because it is termed as the BTCPRO coin. There were many that invested in it when it came out as they get interest on it. However if you look at the coin, the coin decreases in value continuously so whilst it may have started out with the high value of bitcoin I don't think that it will continue as such.
Hmm, yobit are making coins on their own, trying to make profit as well. Do you think people make money through those marketable coins placed by yobit?? I see them so volatile to invest on cos the price can decrease at any time.

Hmm, yobit are making coins on their own, trying to make profit as well. Do you think people make money through those marketable coins placed by yobit?? I see them so volatile to invest on cos the price can decrease at any time.
They are extremely volatile. When the coin was first released there was actually quite a bit of people that invested in it because of the investment option to get a large percentage on it weekly. However based on the past yobit coins have not done too well unless listed on other exchanges as well. So to be honest I don't know if I have much of hope for this coin moving forward.

They are extremely volatile. When the coin was first released there was actually quite a bit of people that invested in it because of the investment option to get a large percentage on it weekly. However based on the past yobit coins have not done too well unless listed on other exchanges as well. So to be honest I don't know if I have much of hope for this coin moving forward.
Lol, those their coins are self made, you know any coin that is self made, will only be operated by the owners who made it. They are the whales of those coins at their disposal. So they control how the price will be, they store high part of it, still decide to cut the price down or up. So when trading on it, just trade with carefulness.

Lol, those their coins are self made, you know any coin that is self made, will only be operated by the owners who made it. They are the whales of those coins at their disposal. So they control how the price will be, they store high part of it, still decide to cut the price down or up. So when trading on it, just trade with carefulness.
Yes exactly. And what you create a coin as long as you have a lot of the coin at some point you can always make use of it to pump the coin and this is what a lot of the exchanges do. They pump their own coin and then people think the coin Is promising because the value seems to be increasing yet it is not true trades that are happening.

Yes exactly. And what you create a coin as long as you have a lot of the coin at some point you can always make use of it to pump the coin and this is what a lot of the exchanges do. They pump their own coin and then people think the coin Is promising because the value seems to be increasing yet it is not true trades that are happening.
You're correct, those coins are deceiving, they pump it up trying to get peoples attention to buy and store to make gains. Before those investors will realise the price will go on the extremely low, and it will become hard to make gains with.

You're correct, those coins are deceiving, they pump it up trying to get peoples attention to buy and store to make gains. Before those investors will realise the price will go on the extremely low, and it will become hard to make gains with.
Yes this is true. And pumps only work for a shirt period of time. All of the coins that I have seen that have been pumped when it comes to coins of this nature are usually pumped to increase their price and then from there what happens in the next few hours is that the price goes down considerably. The price rise is just temporary.

Better believe that alt coins are the future. What makes a coin go up is the level of purchse that people are making in ot. A time will come ehen people eill get tired of buying Bitcoin and develop interest in other coin. Peole will soon discober that the profitabpe investment is to buy crypto that are just rising.

Yes this is true. And pumps only work for a shirt period of time. All of the coins that I have seen that have been pumped when it comes to coins of this nature are usually pumped to increase their price and then from there what happens in the next few hours is that the price goes down considerably. The price rise is just temporary.
Okay, now I understand all you mean, those coins are just temporary to deceive investors like me and you. Hmm, this is quite looking deceiving, I don't think yobit wants any investor to make gains out of their own investment.

Okay, now I understand all you mean, those coins are just temporary to deceive investors like me and you. Hmm, this is quite looking deceiving, I don't think yobit wants any investor to make gains out of their own investment.
Yes they are quite deceiving. For example there is one coin that offers you 10% daily on your investment in the coin. However the coin falls by more than 10% daily, so even with compound interest you are constantly making a loss with this coin unless you cash out daily your profits and even this too is not guaranteed.

They seem to be working very well, i have friends that are investing on them, they are performing kinda well, with some unstable value, BCS for example, value dropped from 400 dollars to few dollars in short time, but it was few cents before it reached 400$

The further is very brighr for these altcoins like ethereum, bitcoins, xrp and litecoins. But some investors that are always subjected to panic would have withdrawn their coins following with happend to these coins of recent

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back