What's new

What does the future holds for altcoins??

There are up to ten thousand alt coins out there, some of them have bright future in the Cryptocurrency world while some are nothing to write home about, one has to investigate properly such alt coin to invest in OR buy before venturing into such.
please I don't know how you will explain this your statement to me because i do not understand what you are trying to arrive at ,do you really mean and do you really serious that they are up to 10,000 all coins that are littered around the crypto world ?,, I only know of about 30 altcoins that are available I didn't even know they are up to 1000 talkless of reaching the stage of 10000.

Bit coin came into existence long long ago before all this coins you mentioned above began to exist. So it is expected for it to be much more ahead of them, i believe that within the next few years from now all these coins you mentioned above would get close to half the price that bitcoin currently is.

" is excessively wide for your inquiry

Indeed, some altcoins are conspicuous tricks in which individuals purchase in blindlessly in light of the fact that they are modest

However, there are a few ventures which bring improvement and new innovation into the market, those with a touch of karma (Investment) will flourish and better the universe of crypto

Ethereum was an altcoin in the relatively recent past, presently it's now a mainstream

The future of the top five altcoin like Eth, Bitcoin cash, litecoin, USDT coins and the likes are quite a bright future because Bitcoin can't continue to occupy the top forever, a time will come that the remaining alternative coins will catch up with Bitcoin and even compete with it.

regarding alt coins the future is bright even presently alt coins are progressing but not as much as bitcoin since they all are still dependant on bitcoin

The expression "Altcoin" is excessively wide for your inquiry

Indeed, some altcoins are conspicuous tricks in which individuals purchase in blindlessly in light of the fact that they are modest

However, there are a few ventures which bring improvement and new innovation into the market, those with a touch of karma (Investment) will flourish and better the universe of crypto

Ethereum was an altcoin in the relatively recent past, presently it's now a mainstream

Increasingly, the network for Altcoins is used to create and run intelligent contracts. But it also runs so-called 'DApps' (decentralized applications) and 'DAOs' DeFi (decentralized funding) (decentralized organizations). That's why it is named the 'world supercomputer' as well. It is not shocking to see more and more investors drawing attention.

So far altcoins like ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin, eGld, xrp and Tron are on the move to the moon. In the coming year, there may likely be a surge in the prices of most altcoins.
Truly, this might be a year most crypto currency would rise and we might just be able to profit a lot from it but with Bitcoin still taking the lead how fast might the other crypto currency grow, let's wait and see.

It seems at the moment that Bitcoin is leading so high in the Cryptocurrency market. Anther coins are well adrift to catch Bitcoin's astronomical price tag. I wonder when Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Zdash, Tron, Xrp etc gonna peak so high like their sister coin being Bitcoin??
Definitely in 10 years to come most of the cryptocurrencies you've just mentioned will increase by 1000%, and this is the right time to start buying other cryptocurrencies so that's what happened to bitcoin will not happen to us. I have started investing in them.

Different altcoins are plunging in such as the Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, and Dash. The value of these at present is close to the value of Bitcoin, but in future, it has the potential to increase as more people have started to invest in the alternative coins.

There are numerous altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, and Dash plunging into it. The value of these is similar to the value of Bitcoin at present, but it has the potential to rise in the future as more individuals have begun to invest in alternative coins.

It seems at the moment that Bitcoin is leading so high in the Cryptocurrency market. Anther coins are well adrift to catch Bitcoin's astronomical price tag. I wonder when Ethereum, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Zdash, Tron, Xrp etc gonna peak so high like their sister coin being Bitcoin??
It is only a matter of time and the rate of demand and supply. I'm sure you already know that it didn't take Bitcoin up to 5 years to get to where it is right now, so it is best for us all to invest in any altcoin and wait for a long period of time, then we would definitely reap big profits.

Bitcoin dying roughly 390 times since 2010. But this year it’s dying much less frequently.
In 2020, bitcoin (BTC, +4.55%) has been reported dead or dying only 11 times, per a list of these faux obituaries maintained by a Singapore-based website called 99 Bitcoins.
Bitcoin’s yearly “obituary” count hasn’t been so low since 2012, three years after bitcoin launched

Bitcoin is currently going to $40k, in the nearest future I see altcoins like Ethereum, Bitcoin cash hitting over $5k.
I will probably invest in the low valued coins, because I see their prices skyrocketing soon.
I also see Bitcoin going over $50k very soon.

Looking at how altcoins are dominating the crypto world. One would be forgiven for jumping into the conclusion that Altcoins are the future. I really don't see anyway for them to go from here unless to continue their bullish run. Also with more bullish run, you will get more acceptance and recognition for the coins.

Bitcoin travelled a lot. not sure astronomical price or not cause YFI alteady went far more than bitcoin last year so the current price is not something unbelievable. I am not a wise trader but carefully targetting an altcoin may be good people are talkjng about doge xrp and zrx.

A time is coming when there will be a class between the users of cryptocurrency - some will be using bitcoin and others altcoins. The rich and the poor respectively anyways. Alt coins are emerging and it's a good thing but only the "poor" ones are buying them

These things could also be due cause of lower than usual demand which we don't know but there may come a time where those altcoins might rise dramatically before they burst out into gold dust again. After all : it took 18 days for bitcoin to hit $12000 and now its back down over 15%! This whole episode brings us closer with cryptocurrency becoming more common, just another reason why everyone should invest on some kinda cool crypto not only because its good news ; but if you can use your cryptocurrencies wisely too by using real-world benefits such as buying stocks or even investing from them..then yes maybe everything will change.

Every coin in the digital market has plans and factors that enable them to rise. Bitcoin is rising persistently because they adopted certain factors that others did not know. There is a step that if other cryptocurrency will adopt they will compete with Bitcoin as the leading coin in the crypto currency exchange.

A time is coming when there will be a class between the users of cryptocurrency - some will be using bitcoin and others altcoins. The rich and the poor respectively anyways. Alt coins are emerging and it's a good thing but only the "poor" ones are buying them
Wonderful, already people have their own selection when it comes to those coins. Not all altcoins I love transacting on, i love XRP, LTC, BCH, DOT, LINK, DOGE, etc. Those six are my beat and most used altcoins the rest is not well understood by me.

If I am to invest now I will Invest in some tokens like TWT, AWT, Stellar, Polkadot and BNB they are all coins that are capable of making you profit if you invest in them though coins like Litecoin and bitcoin cash are also very good to invest on too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back