What's new

How much does cryptocurrency help you avoid inflation?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency in today's world has become a savior for many, because inflation increases every year, but profits do not, and banks do not raise deposit rates, and all these factors affect the fact that people start to get poorer even faster. Has cryptocurrency helped you reduce the impact of inflation or stop it altogether for your wallet?

Well, the truth is that yes, because I have been investing in cryptocurrencies for the long term since 2019, so my profits have been good, if I count the percentage of profits in my country together with my percentage of profits, cryptocurrencies have helped me hedge against inflation and make money, it all depends on how long you have been in the market and in which cryptocurrencies you invest.

Well, the truth is that yes, because I have been investing in cryptocurrencies for the long term since 2019, so my profits have been good, if I count the percentage of profits in my country together with my percentage of profits, cryptocurrencies have helped me hedge against inflation and make money, it all depends on how long you have been in the market and in which cryptocurrencies you invest.
You can split the big goals to small ones and also you need to stake some funds to have some returns each a while and not rely only on doing job to get paid as even staking has good returns.

How can crypto help you when there is inflation? When there is inflation, the value of money will go down. Likewise, the value of crypto will also go down. For instance, Bitcon was $68k in November 20231 and currently, it is $44k.One of the reasons for Bitcoin going down was inflation caused by war and global recession.

How can crypto help you when there is inflation? When there is inflation, the value of money will go down. Likewise, the value of crypto will also go down. For instance, Bitcon was $68k in November 20231 and currently, it is $44k.One of the reasons for Bitcoin going down was inflation caused by war and global recession.
It is indeed true as the price of bitcoin is related wisely to the global economy means it depends if the economy of the country is going on good or bad direction this is to resume everything, but you need in bear market trade to stablecoins to avoid loses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back