What's new

What do you recommend alternatives to Google Adsense?

There are many alternatives to Google Adsense such as PopUnderStar which can help bring traffic to your website and be monetized accordingly. Google AdSense itself has several drawbacks to be fair
Even those platforms you mentioned in also have their own drawbacks. but even at that a lot of people still prefer Google adsense because the requirements is straight forward.

The only challenge with the amount of money that you could make on your blog is that it solely depends on the numbers of clicks that you have gotten. You could be getting many views but if there are no clicks, you will earn very little amount.
I think that is one of the things i am currently facing in one of my blog that we recently set up,there is actually some form of restriction and features that we cannot access,and we have actually gone far with some of our content.

Media and propeller ads is one of the best alternative that I have seen and the good thing about them is that they also have a very high acceptance rate. You are also not going to be seeing them promoting scams.

Even those platforms you mentioned in also have their own drawbacks. but even at that a lot of people still prefer Google adsense because the requirements is straight forward.

I have read somewhere that Google Adsense also offers CPM-based advertisement as well apart from the regular Cost per Click advertisement. is this true as well?

I have read somewhere that Google Adsense also offers CPM-based advertisement as well apart from the regular Cost per Click advertisement. is this true as well?
Yeah, I have heard of something similar before. there are a variety of ways you can make money with Google assistant. I think they niche you are into also matters a lot.

I think that is one of the things i am currently facing in one of my blog that we recently set up,there is actually some form of restriction and features that we cannot access,and we have actually gone far with some of our content.
The CTR click through rate is extremely important and you must ensure that you record enough quick through rate by writing a compelling description title and meta description. These are ineluctable and must be added to your blog.

Yeah, I think the requirement for monetization in Google adsense is quite better than so many others. Some of them requires you to certain traffic on daily basis before you will get accepted.
Ordinarily, there's nothing wrong with google adsense. Fine, I agreed that they are strict, but if they're not strict, people will be trying to game their system. As long as you can keep the rule, you'll not have a problem with google adsense.

I don't really think there's there's alternative to Google adsense , I have known Google adsense to have a strict rule concerning their websites and you can be banned anytime .
There is actually a lot of alternatives that you can use for your website apart from Google adsense. Google adsense might be the best but it does not necessarily mean that it is only advertisement channel.

Ordinarily, there's nothing wrong with google adsense. Fine, I agreed that they are strict, but if they're not strict, people will be trying to game their system. As long as you can keep the rule, you'll not have a problem with google adsense.
I don't think there is anything so strict about Google adsense because if you obey the rules they will not ban your account. They also have a means in which people can lay their complaints.

I have used multiple ads on my sites but not of the ads I have used were as good as adsense. Therefore, I do not think there is any ad network that can be used as a replacement of adsense. However, if you want, you can try media.net and infolinks. If you have north American traffic, you might earn pretty decent through these ad networks.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back