What's new

What do you look out for when buying a house?

I would normally take security into consideration. The best thing to do is to confirm the legitimacy of the property from the regulatory bodies. The office of the town and regional planning controls all land and property ownership. They will tell you if the land is not government acquisition.

What do you look when buying a house
As for me I look At the foundation and how good the house is.
It also depends on the type of house you want

What did you look out for when buying a house?
Actually I look at the beauty of the building and also the foundation of the building.

I usually do try to check whether the house is in close proximity two social amenities like water and also whether there are shops close by

Actually I look at the foundation of the house and also the beauty of the building.
I also look at the expenses spend on the building.

What do you look when buying a house
As for me I look At the foundation and how good the house is.
It also depends on the type of house you want
When I will buy the house I wanted to have it in accordance to my dream house. My dream house is a two storey building that has three bedrooms.

When buying a house, there are checklist everyone looks out for before purchasing a house, for me this are what I will look out for before I will buy a house.
* It must be in an urban areas.
* It must have accessible road that leads to the house.
* It must have a tight security arrangements.
* It must be attractive to the eyes.
* It must be clean and neat.
* Nearness to airport and my workplace 😜.
What are yours guys?
The most important thing is the location of the house, if it is close to my place work and also if the road is accessible and how neat the environment is, all this factor are very important to me

When buying a house there are so many factors to consider. you have to consider its design. this has to do with how the building is planned. You have to consider good workmanship, location whether its located in area with adequate services such as water and telecom and security.

The most important thing is the location of the house, if it is close to my place work and also if the road is accessible and how neat the environment is, all this factor are very important to me
Well that is a good factor that one should probably consider before purchasing a house at the end of the day what mostly happens is that those houses or properties that are close to your work place I mostly expensive because they are in the urban areas.

When buying a house, there are checklist everyone looks out for before purchasing a house, for me this are what I will look out for before I will buy a house.
What are yours guys?
You have said it all however let me add something I will put into consideration, the structure of the building, the quality of the building the environment in which the house is in, and the road that leads to the house.

You have said it all however let me add something I will put into consideration, the structure of the building, the quality of the building the environment in which the house is in, and the road that leads to the house.
The environment is very important to me. Even if the house is A-1 with the design and the material but when the environment is not good then I will not buy it. My brother's house is a good one that is located in a small village. But the access road is full of squatters that it makes scary to travel at night.

The first thing I will look out for is the price of the house. Other things I will also be looking out for is the documents of the said house if they are duly aquired and certified. Then I will also look at the structure and beauty of the house too

The environment is very important to me. Even if the house is A-1 with the design and the material but when the environment is not good then I will not buy it. My brother's house is a good one that is located in a small village. But the access road is full of squatters that it makes scary to travel at night.
There is no use if the environment is bad and the house is good, in my formal area, there are beautiful houses there but the road is bad and no light, people who built houses left it and went to rent apartment in a very nice area.

one of the major factors I will be looking out for in any real estate property I want to invest or is the location of the property and the reason it want to be sold.

If I should buy a house,I need to consider the genuity of the document, topography of the land where structure erected

Well, the best thing factor to consider is the location and the availability of enjoying social amenities. But some locations can be very bad despite having the services. So one might have to look outside of these infrastructure to get a better one.

I
What are yours guys?
Surely it most be in an urban area though it will be cost , it must have different path that can lead to my house not just a stright way ,in terms of security maybe I might hire a security or buy a dog , but it mustn't be close to airport
Post automatically merged:

When or before buying a house , I did advice you to check on the security of the environment because nowadays criminal set ups are everywhere , secondly mode of the road to avoid building a fine house with bad road

Last edited:
I

Surely it most be in an urban area though it will be cost , it must have different path that can lead to my house not just a stright way ,in terms of security maybe I might hire a security or buy a dog , but it mustn't be close to airport
Post automatically merged:

When or before buying a house , I did advice you to check on the security of the environment because nowadays criminal set ups are everywhere , secondly mode of the road to avoid building a fine house with bad road
You are very right as security is one of the most paramount in this is that everyone supposed to look into before purchasing any property as a security we determine if the place is safe or not to live in.

Personally I look at the bathroom and toilet these are usually the aspects I look at to come to a decision
Same with me. The bathroom and toilet reflects the kind of people who are living in the house. That can also reflect the repairs particularly in the roof. I am saying this based on our experience. There was a ton of needed repairs when we bought this old house 20 years ago.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back