What's new

What do you look out for when buying a house?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When buying a house, there are checklist everyone looks out for before purchasing a house, for me this are what I will look out for before I will buy a house.
* It must be in an urban areas.
* It must have accessible road that leads to the house.
* It must have a tight security arrangements.
* It must be attractive to the eyes.
* It must be clean and neat.
* Nearness to airport and my workplace 😜.
What are yours guys?

If am to buy a new house, I would only worry about electricity cos that's the only think that can keep me in the house all day. I don't really admire how attractive the house maybe, as long as it suit my taste.

When buying a house, there are checklist everyone looks out for before purchasing a house, for me this are what I will look out for before I will buy a house.
What are yours guys?
For me it's all about location, it's the most important thing.It must be close to transport routes, close to some facilities such as shops, restaurants ... other things such as the distribution of space, the design and others can change over time ... but the location is decisive

It must definitely be in a urban area, somewhere quiet without busy streets. Also itmust have a big yard where my dog can play. I don't really have a lot of preferences about how the house should look as long as it is comfortable and good looking

I'll definitely try to find the age of the house a s I don't want to buy an old and weakened structure. A place of close proximity to my workplace is a must and finally it must be a beautiful structure.

What are yours guys?
That's good choice of yours, I would cherish the idea of having the house be in a well developed place. Where their is constant electricity supply, good road, security, a lot of recreational centres, etc.

When we were scouting for a house in 2001 (so we can be relieved of renting) our target is a suburban village. A house in the city costs 4 times if the same house is in the suburbs. It took us 5 months before we settled on the house that we purchased via a bank loan. The elements we looked for is the elevation of the area, no floods. We also checked the neighborhood because if the house is near a depressed area it is not safe. With the house itself the age does not matter as long as we liked the architecture. Of course, we had a budget for the expected repairs and painting job.

The country I stay in has made it that I have to look out for so many things when finding a house.
I first check the location and description and how safe from bandits, terrorists or hoodlumbs it is. I then consider presence of social amenities such as road, quality water and constant electricity supply to the house.

What are yours guys?
Everybody have different priorities while buying house, for me the thing that matters most it should be a peaceful community,
an attractive view
a place where business opportunities are present
And there must be greenery all around

What are yours guys?
When we buy a house, before we buy a house, we look at the neighbors and the area of the place where we are buying the house, whether there are facilities for living there or not If all life is present then we can immediately settle down there and give a good future in Waheeda. It will also be a useful place for our children. Here our children will be able to walk on the path of success.

First is the location. It should be near the market, school, mall if possible. The community and environment are also important thing to consider. Then comes the affordability of the house.

What are yours guys?
I remember when my parents moved and bought a new house before I started highschool there were so many new things that needed to be done, repairs and so on, that at the end they invested the same sum they bought it back in repairs

First thing I will like to look at when buying a house is the means of transportation to that area, secondly is how stable is their electricity and lastly is the security of the area.

What are yours guys?
I
What are yours guys?
I will prefer rural area. Where Greenery is every where.
There is no issue of unhighen conditions to previling life.
Satisfaction is every where.
Pure people and pure things are available.
Post automatically merged:

What are yours guys?
I
What are yours guys?
I will prefer rural area. Where Greenery is every where.
There is no issue of unhighen conditions to previling life.
Satisfaction is every where.
Pure people and pure things are available.

What are yours guys?
I would like to buy a house in such area where all necessary facilities available. Like pharmacy, market,school, laboratory etc.
When we were in our old house we had all facilities around our house but unfortunately we had to move and because of expensive houses we got house far of city in a town where some facilities are not available.

Good security and electricity are of importance when choosing a house. The house also should be easily accessible with good road and means of transportation for those without private car . It should be affordable.

If am to a buy a house, i would first look out for means of transportation to that area, secondly is how stable is their electricity and lastly is how secure the environment is. I will also look at how affordable the house is and if it's accessible to good road

The first thing a buyer look out for when buying a property is the location of the house or property. The location of the house matters a lot. The location of the house determine the price and Worth of the house. Another thing the buyer look out for is the size and structures of the house, these also determine the price of the house.

Things I check out for when I want to buy a real estate property are
1 Location: location determines major things when it comes to Real estate investment. There is high chance of rent when your building is closer to the industrial area.
2 Renovation: I will check if the house can be revonate up to standard in order to command good rent fee from the tenants.

As for me nearness to an airport isn't compulsory, so far the house is neat and clean and still very new then I'm okay with it. Also it must be in a good location, urban area precisely, security must be tight and electricity must be partially okay, if all this things are available then there is no cause for alarm.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back