What's new

What do you look out for when buying a house?

What I look out for in buying a house is that I make sure it has the right papers and documents which i can readily verify. I also ensure that the property is not one that will be needing renovation work

I should be looking out for the position of the morning sun in relative to the house. If it is going to be a problem for my comfort, I dicard buying such property at that moment and time without further discussion

When buying a house, there are checklist everyone looks out for before purchasing a house, for me this are what I will look out for before I will buy a house.
* It must be in an urban areas.
* It must have accessible road that leads to the house.
* It must have a tight security arrangements.
* It must be attractive to the eyes.
* It must be clean and neat.
* Nearness to airport and my workplace 😜.
What are yours guys?
When buying a property, I always look out for the environment; it has to be a developed one.
I always look out for the serenity of the environment.
I always look out for its closeness to my place of work.

When buying a house, there are checklist everyone looks out for before purchasing a house, for me this are what I will look out for before I will buy a house.
* It must be in an urban areas.
* It must have accessible road that leads to the house.
* It must have a tight security arrangements.
* It must be attractive to the eyes.
* It must be clean and neat.
* Nearness to airport and my workplace 😜.
What are yours guys?
When buying a house, i usually consider nearness to my place of work and market.
Also, the house must be close to an accessible road.
I also consider the serenity of the environment.

I try to evaluate the amenities that I am going to get in the house like the presence of water and constant electricity. I will also find out how secured the area is and the pricing.

Things to consider when buying a house is your budget, preferably location, access road, general security of the area, presence of infrastructure and state of the building.

Whenever I want to buy a house the most important thing is that it should be close to useful social amenities. This would include things like adequate road, security, and most importantly electricity.

Good security and electricity are of importance when choosing a house. The house also should be easily accessible with good road and means of transportation for those without private car . It should be affordable.

You highlighted what's most important of all to me - the availability of social amenities. That's so Paramount to me.
Another thing I'll look out for is it's future retail value should in case I want to sell it.

One visitor during the holidays mentioned the nice location of our house. He didn't know that our village is low lying that some roads are flooded during the rainy season. But I agree that our location is quite good because of the decent and quiet neighborhood. I just hope that our village will remain like this for long.

Location is the most important thing I will put into consideration. If I am building a residential house , I'll definitely like to have it in a countryside. Personally I don't like living in the city because of noise.

Location is the most important thing I will put into consideration. If I am building a residential house , I'll definitely like to have it in a countryside. Personally I don't like living in the city because of noise.
Definitely, location is very important when it comes to buying any real estate property including houses. If the house your buying is in a very good location your chances of getting a lot of profit if you want to resale it will be very high. Such a property can easily increase the value.

Definitely, location is very important when it comes to buying any real estate property including houses. If the house your buying is in a very good location your chances of getting a lot of profit if you want to resale it will be very high. Such a property can easily increase the value.
It is also the other way around , if you're thinking of buying a house in a good location , it will require much more money than buying it in a location hoping to develop later. I won't have to go through the stress of getting a property in an already established location , it will rather be the best for me to seek a nice potential location.

The most important thing to me about a house is actually the surroundings and not even the house in particular because I have to ensure that it is secured and it is close to the things I love.

It is also the other way around , if you're thinking of buying a house in a good location , it will require much more money than buying it in a location hoping to develop later. I won't have to go through the stress of getting a property in an already established location , it will rather be the best for me to seek a nice potential location.
That's true. If you are a real estate investor then getting a land in a rural area that have potentials of developing will give you a lot of profit in the nearest future. But if it is in a situation whereby I have the money and I am not interested in investment, then buying a land in a very good location will be preferable.

It depends on an individual preference. But, the most important thing is before I buy a house, it must be in an area I want. They are some areas I can't love for one reasons or the other. If I want to buy a house, I will first do the research about the area.

For me , I look for so many things like the location and the security . This play a very important factors when thinking of getting a property for myself. I can't neglect security. That's very important

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back