What's new

What do you look out for when buying a house?

Every one has it own priority in my thinking when ever i buy house i firstly look the location of the house because its most important thing for buying any house, and then facility present where like electricity, gas water system they are most important element to serves a peace full life.

If am to buy a new house, I would only worry about electricity cos that's the only think that can keep me in the house all day. I don't really admire how attractive the house maybe, as long as it suit my taste.

Yea, the rate of power supply is one factors that I can't overlook.

In buying a house the first thing I want to look out is the location of the house, this matters a lot I would like to know if it in a urban or rural area, how close is it to my place of establishment. Also I would consider the road of the if it in a good condition or not, I would look at power supply how constantly they get power, also I would look at network range

I think whenever a person goes to buy a house, he first looks at the house and likes it or not, everything in the house, every room, kitchen, everything is reviewed. ۔After inspecting, he sees in which colony the house is, what is the environment like there, what are the roads like there.The house alone is not seen, the environment there, the colony and the streets are seen

Haha its too funny, we want almost one good house in Every Country, but its not possible. Anyways yes location matters a lot i want to have a house near universities and colleges in urban area, where my family can learn and study without any worry for 18 years or so.

If am to buy a new house, I would only worry about electricity cos that's the only think that can keep me in the house all day. I don't really admire how attractive the house maybe, as long as it suit my taste.
When buying a new house many point are check.First
the house that you wanted to buy are not in security risk.
if u want to buy in colonies chek the light, gas interest connection.It also be urban area.Neat and clean and fresh environment.Very charming in looking

Yes every person want to that best and desired location to purchase or have house. I want in urban area where i can start any business and that would help me in this too and having every facility at that point. Anyways

Yes every person want to that best and desired location to purchase or have house. I want in urban area where i can start any business and that would help me in this too and having every facility at that point. Anyways
A house in the city is very expensive that you cannot even breath when you read the ad of the house for sale. Even the lot is also exorbitant that only developers now buy land in the city and old structures for demolition. Ordinary mortals like us have no choice but to look in the suburbs or rural areas.

Depends on why do you want to buy the house for. If you are buying so that you cna rent and earn rental income, you will have to see how many flats are there, and if it is for your own use, you have to see how well it is designed.

when I am buying a property the first thing I look for is the design of the property and the location of which the property is located,another thing I am always interested of is all the valid documents of that property.

One should also consider how bad the furniture in the house is, so that you don't spend your money on something that would cost you so much money to repair.

This question is a mockery to my pride. I do not have money to buy a house, I might not be able to buy a house any time soon. Therefore, I have given up the dream.

The first thing i look out for and consider when buying or even renting a house, is the location of the house. How close is it to places i can buy my daily needs. How far is it from my place of work and place of worship.

Even though I have not bought a house yet but there are some certain criteria I will look out for when I want to buy a house such as the location of the house and of course the neighborhood.
Post automatically merged:

Even though I have not bought a house yet but there are some certain criteria I will look out for when I want to buy a house such as the location of the house and of course the neighborhood.

What I basically look for when getting a house is it's security because that's one thing I don't joke with. Once I'm satisfied the surrounding is secure, I'll check if constant electricity is being supplied to the house and if it has water issues. Once these three factors comes out as positive then I would take the house.

When investing into housing, looking at those intricacies matters lot. It will help us figure those things which matters too, and consider them before going on building.

When buying a house, there are checklist everyone looks out for before purchasing a house, for me this are what I will look out for before I will buy a house.
* It must be in an urban areas.
* It must have accessible road that leads to the house.
* It must have a tight security arrangements.
* It must be attractive to the eyes.
* It must be clean and neat.
* Nearness to airport and my workplace 😜.
What are yours guys?
Like seriously the house must be inside an estate, but urban area, no flunctuation of light, the electricity must be constant at least 20-24 hours per day and lots more.

Like seriously the house must be inside an estate, but urban area, no flunctuation of light, the electricity must be constant at least 20-24 hours per day and lots more.
Lol, the power supply aspect its what really marvelled me, cos you'll need a steady power supply system to power the light for 20-24 hours, cos normal Nigerian power supply can't offer you that.

When purchasing a house, there are agenda everybody pays special mind to prior to buying a house, for me this are what I will pay special mind to before I will purchase a house.

* It should be in a metropolitan regions.

* It should have available street that prompts the house.

* It should have a tight security plans.

* It should be appealing to the eyes.

* It should be perfect and flawless.

* Nearness to air terminal

Well, in my case I haven't bought a ready house, but my husband, his brother (owning a building company) and workmen built it. As I'm not a Brazilian native and having no idea at that point, being all new for me, my husband decided all for the best location in the city (near to a bakery, a grocery, a stationery shop and a housecleaning products shop and not so far from the city center, as we don't own a car). An area where more and more facilities came as time passed by (now we have also a chemistry near and a small supermarket at the point to be built). The quarter is also secure, as it's a middle class one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back