What's new

What do you expect to see from basic attention token (BAT) in 2021??

Just like every other coin their prices keeps appreciating so to me there is no doubt that BAT too like every other five star altcoin will rise and one good thing about this BAT is that the movement of bitcoin does not affect its increase or stability. It rises when it wants to no matter the market situation
This is actually my own expectation of the party coin because I feel that use cryptocurrency as a big project that's the only thing that the cryptocurrency coin experience is actually success.

with the current basic attention token (BAT) valued at $0.17 per one token as at when I checked it. Do you think the price of this basic attention token will skyrocket to $0.60 per token in early 2021?? I need your response asap because I'm planning to invest and store BAT for a very long time. To see if the value in price tag will increase a little bit high, so I can be making my own profit over time.
BaT.... Hmm... from brave browser. I hope you got your answer during the time you made this comment because by now I'm sure bat would have go down before the price you mentioned.

personnel are not actually invested in the cryptocurrency but I might investing it in future but currently now I'm looking at investing in BTT and WIN because a lot have been said about them.
I haven't taken my time to.learn about BTT and WIN Cryptocurrencies. I know it will be listed on binance exchange. Can you give verdict on the current prices of the two??

with the current basic attention token (BAT) valued at $0.17 per one token as at when I checked it. Do you think the price of this basic attention token will skyrocket to $0.60 per token in early 2021?? I need your response asap because I'm planning to invest and store BAT for a very long time. To see if the value in price tag will increase a little bit high, so I can be making my own profit over time.
almost all coins are suffering from serious dip now which has not been recovered back since it happened some weeks ago. we do hope that this dip will come to an end one day and all coins regain their values

I haven't taken my time to.learn about BTT and WIN Cryptocurrencies. I know it will be listed on binance exchange. Can you give verdict on the current prices of the two??

well the problem is that the prices keep on changing and it's never constant so there is no way for me to give you a verdict on what the price of the two are at the moment because they keep on changing.

almost all coins are suffering from serious dip now which has not been recovered back since it happened some weeks ago. we do hope that this dip will come to an end one day and all coins regain their values
Yes, it will come to an end sooner, and all coins will regain value. I believe you're a renowned crypto trader. Is it possible to trade coins now that it is facing bearish, and still make profit??
Post automatically merged:

BaT.... Hmm... from brave browser. I hope you got your answer during the time you made this comment because by now I'm sure bat would have go down before the price you mentioned.
BAT ought to be higher now, the last time i checked it which was around April ending, it reached $0.40. Maybe this ongoing bearish market have taking it down.

Yes, it will come to an end sooner, and all coins will regain value. I believe you're a renowned crypto trader. Is it possible to trade coins now that it is facing bearish, and still make profit??
Post automatically merged:

BAT ought to be higher now, the last time i checked it which was around April ending, it reached $0.40. Maybe this ongoing bearish market have taking it down.

The cryptocurrency actually increase for a bit then the letter drop back down and I'm sure it's actually what's going on with the whole lot of cryptocurrency that's why and the market now.

well the problem is that the prices keep on changing and it's never constant so there is no way for me to give you a verdict on what the price of the two are at the moment because they keep on changing.
Yes, coins do fluctuates, we know it all. But at least i want to get from you that, the coins are between $1-$1.20 at this moment. That will give me a positive around the coins.

I am interested in BAT just because I can earn it free from Brave Browser, but after using it for more than a year, I have not even earned enough BAT to reach the withdrawal threshold

The cryptocurrency actually increase for a bit then the letter drop back down and I'm sure it's actually what's going on with the whole lot of cryptocurrency that's why and the market now.
Its been a while now I've not checked the price if BAT. But i believe that the coin is suffering from the bearish market run. With time, it will start moving up when the bearish is disappear.

I think most of the crypto currencies are related to bitcoin for the price. Therefore, when bitcon price goes up, the price of other coins also go up and vice versa.

Their is time when i saw BAT reaching $0.40 earlier in the year, around march. But things have turned bad around the coin since the bearish run started.

Then only thing I know about BAT is you can earn BAT by using Brave browser. I see this listed on a lot of exchange platforms therefore I guess it is legit.

Everybody is having a high expectation for BAT in the year 2021 and i am espacially expecting it to each at least one dollar at the end ofbthe year 2021, just because its good for investment.

I think holding the BAT tokens for a long time will be profitable because the company could expand their services beyond owning a browser possibly launching their blockchain.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to cryptocurrency anything is possible because this cryptocurrency have proven to be something that you can hardly predict what is going to happen next

Everybody is having a high expectation for BAT in the year 2021 and i am espacially expecting it to each at least one dollar at the end ofbthe year 2021, just because its good for investment.
I don't see basic attention token (BAT) getting to $1 anytime soon even in the end of the year. Go check the price recently the bearish run have halted it around $0.20-$0.25.

I don't have any idea of most of the coins you have just stated here,only one I have an understanding about is bitcoins and the binance smart chain, most of the new token are difficult for follow that is why I do not have time for them.

The truth of the matter is that I'm actually disappointed with what is happening in the world of cryptocurrency now we have the prices have been affected negatively for a very long time now

Well I think we would be seeing and hearing more about BAT this 2021 since it's now linked to brave browser and lots of people are using that browser and benefiting so fingers crossed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back