What's new

What do you expect to see from basic attention token (BAT) in 2021??

Yes many gone down, but at the moment they've picked up from where they stopped. I checked recently around coinmarketcap, and those coins that lost value have started regaining back.

Yeah I got that because I used to check and see how they go down and how they come up but I'm not really bothered because I know it's how most cryptocurrency behave so the more patient you are the more you get to anymore from leaving your money on cryptocurrencies.

If the Browser was available for all countries to earn by now I should.be making money because they BAT coin has increased significantly.

As at today, 1 BAT token is now worth about $1.20. that is becoming something of note indeed. The Coin seem to be doing well seeing it is a new token launched not long ago

Wow!! If the Basic Attention Token BAT is now valued at $1.20 today, I think it might take a ery long time for the coin really make some very great impact in the cryptocurrency space. But I like the manner it is rising.

Well in my book the year 2021 is still young, so there is a very big possibility that the cryptocurrency BAT is going to grow so much before the year is out or even if it doesn't grow much by the Year 2022 it's going to grow very WELL.

Basic attention token started very low, from $0.13 when i first knew about it late November last year. Now it is currently worth around $1.28 per token, which has seen increase of over 1200% from that time i knew it.

The truth of the matter is that the cryptocurrency BAT is going to take a while before it gets to the point where is going to be very valuable but at the moment it looks like a very good option for you to invest your money because it is still cheap and hopefully is going to be very expensive tomorrow.

I was earning some BAT around brave browser. Before they fraudulently take my hard earned mined BAT to third party sites or charitable organization and donate my BAT without my notice. If not by now i could've earned about 100 BAT had it not been for such incessant behavior of them.

Well, I actually expect the cryptocurrency BAT to keep growing on its own pace with time and it will be very valuable for those who had faith in it to invest in cryptocurrency.

The basic attention token BAT is now worth $1.27 as of today. So if you had bought this token last year at the amount you intended buying it for, I guess you should be in good profits by now
That is very true. Those already invested in this token when it was released must really be happy indeed especially those who are massively invested in it. Because the increase would have meant great income for them too

One cannot say that how the outcome of BAT token will be, I got to know about BAT token last month and I downloaded brave browser which I have been using since then. So far I have earned some BAT to my account. With the numbers of people downloading brave browser on a daily basis, I think BAT token looks promising.

The only thing I can say about the cryptocurrency BAT now is that it's too early to make any definitive decisions on the token. It will take years before it becomes what we expect it to.

I have never done any research about it but as far as it has the lowest maximum supply then it is likely going to be a good cryptocurrency to invest on,I need to be very careful in the type of cryptocurrency i am investing on these days because of possibilities of rugpull.

Buying the dip of this token will be rewarding when the market is fully recovered because it was as high as $1.4 before the crash and the current value is now at $0.67.

Buying the dip of this token will be rewarding when the market is fully recovered because it was as high as $1.4 before the crash and the current value is now at $0.67.

exactly it's actually the only best time for someone to invest in cryptocurrency because you have sold you the opportunity to make profit immediately the markets normalises.

Its been long i checked for basic attention token (BAT). I will take my time to check the price update at the crypto site that feeds me with concrete crypto information.

Its been long i checked for basic attention token (BAT). I will take my time to check the price update at the crypto site that feeds me with concrete crypto information.

personnel are not actually invested in the cryptocurrency but I might investing it in future but currently now I'm looking at investing in BTT and WIN because a lot have been said about them.

personnel are not actually invested in the cryptocurrency but I might investing it in future but currently now I'm looking at investing in BTT and WIN because a lot have been said about them.
These coins has risen significantly, i have made profit from them , if you are Investing in them then the best time is now so you could make more money when they recover, buy the dip.

Basic attention token will still soar higher but it will not come easily. Despite using a browser to reward people ,BAT is still struggling to rise or even get attention of whales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back