What's new

What do you expect to see from basic attention token (BAT) in 2021??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
with the current basic attention token (BAT) valued at $0.17 per one token as at when I checked it. Do you think the price of this basic attention token will skyrocket to $0.60 per token in early 2021?? I need your response asap because I'm planning to invest and store BAT for a very long time. To see if the value in price tag will increase a little bit high, so I can be making my own profit over time.

with the current basic attention token (BAT) valued at $0.17 per one token as at when I checked it. Do you think the price of this basic attention token will skyrocket to $0.60 per token in early 2021?? I need your response asap because I'm planning to invest and store BAT for a very long time. To see if the value in price tag will increase a little bit high, so I can be making my own profit over time.
Since Brave browser is becoming popular and more people are downloading and using the browser, I expect the two things;

1. More BAT to be distributed to users of the browser and Brave browser operators to be more liberal with the token.

2. That the price of of BAT would increase, making more exchanges to adopt the token on their platforms.

This will give more value to the token and holders will benefit from it.
Post automatically merged:

Since Brave browser is becoming popular and more people are downloading and using the browser, I expect the two things;

1. More BAT to be distributed to users of the browser and Brave browser operators to be more liberal with the token.

2. That the price of of BAT would increase, making more exchanges to adopt the token on their platforms.

This will give more value to the token and holders will benefit from it.

Just like every other coin their prices keeps appreciating so to me there is no doubt that BAT too like every other five star altcoin will rise and one good thing about this BAT is that the movement of bitcoin does not affect its increase or stability. It rises when it wants to no matter the market situation

Looking at BAT prospect thoroughly I would say its due some major boost. Its outlook is looking through brave would indicate some major positive shift sometimes this year. Whether BAT would climb so high like you predicted in this first quarter will be real hard but not impossible. What I would rather be looking at for BAT is third quarter as I see some nice increase in value there.

I am not doubtful anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency just to mention that bitcoin is noun 46000$ no one saw this coming so anything can happen I am no More doubtful there is probability that any coin can rising to the extreme what we all do now is to invest and not doubt

I am not doubtful anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency just to mention that bitcoin is noun 46000$ no one saw this coming so anything can happen I am no More doubtful there is probability that any coin can rising to the extreme what we all do now is to invest and not doubt

Basic attention token have been there for quite a long time and I don't really understand much about this project. But I think it is a cryptocurrency someone can buy and hold for a long term. Anything can happen as long as cryptocurrency is concern.

Basic attention token have been there for quite a long time and I don't really understand much about this project. But I think it is a cryptocurrency someone can buy and hold for a long term. Anything can happen as long as cryptocurrency is concern.
Yeah, basic attention token (BAT) is a growing coin and many investors are turning to it. I see great future already in BAT. Only time will tell where BAT will be, if the value will grow higher or still remain as it is.

In this cryptocurrency game anything can happen. Infact the most useless coin today can turn out to make you fortune tomorrow.

Do you know that someone had over a million dogecoin when it was still at cents. Recently the price of Dogecoin went up and he's regretting selling it off. That amount of dogecoins would have given him 47million naira.

As for BAT, we don't know what might happen. But anything is possible.

The funny thing was that I got to know about Basic Attention Token (BAT) yesterday on this forum through someone that talked about it, since then I have been researching about BAT token. Basic attention token has a great project behind it, it will surely rise in 2021.

The funny thing was that I got to know about Basic Attention Token (BAT) yesterday on this forum through someone that talked about it, since then I have been researching about BAT token. Basic attention token has a great project behind it, it will surely rise in 2021.
Basic attention token is on the increase, the last time i checked it via coinmarketcap.com it was valued around $0.25 per token. By now i t could be on the high.

Currently the price have increased than the amount you posted ,i see the coin price moving very high to about $5 very soon and i know its very possible for it to get there

Concerning what do I expect to see from basic attention token(BAT) in 2021. Well, I don't really know much about the BAT currency, though I do hear of it as it is associated with the use of brave browser to getting or earning the BAT crypto currency. I can say much but it can be a great turnaround for the coin in the nearest future

Currently the price have increased than the amount you posted ,i see the coin price moving very high to about $5 very soon and i know its very possible for it to get there
Very true, with the surge in BTC, all other Altcoins are expected to rise including BAT

Bat is gradually moving up the ladder in the crypto market, the last time i checked it. It was valued around $0.25 it is stable, the coin has big potential to increase very high in the future.

Yeah, it is gradually moving higher. I was miming this BAT coin using brave browser, but since brave browser always donate my BAT to anonymous people online without my consent made me drop it.

Crypto currency is not stable, it always goes up and down, presently bitcoin price i think I around $58,000 and it can still rise up to $60,000 again before the end of the month.

Cryptocurrencies is one of the volatile business to be involved in. The coins that is less than a dollar in few hours ago can worth more than hundred of dollar in the next few hours. That's what make it unique.

Cryptocurrencies is one of the volatile business to be involved in. The coins that is less than a dollar in few hours ago can worth more than hundred of dollar in the next few hours. That's what make it unique.
Very much unique and profitable. That's why i saved more than half of my treasury asset into crypto. Because i know how profitable it is saving it there.

This BAT cryptocurrency is one cryptocurrency that I have high hopes on to invest in. Although the coin currently goes for a very small price now, I predict that the price will surely get to a dollar before the end of this year.

Well I don't really know much about the cryptocurrency BAT yet but I'm sure it would take a few more time for it to get to the level of BNB and the rest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back