What's new

What do you expect to see from basic attention token (BAT) in 2021??

Lol, keep on crossing that finger cos BAT is a known coin adopted by brave browser to give incentives to its users. After the bearish run expect this coin to double in price.

Yes, coins do fluctuates, we know it all. But at least i want to get from you that, the coins are between $1-$1.20 at this moment. That will give me a positive around the coins.
20 21 we are all expecting the corn to grow and also gain more popularity in the market they can actually did well last year and we are expecting it to get to $1 this year

I am interested in BAT just because I can earn it free from Brave Browser, but after using it for more than a year, I have not even earned enough BAT to reach the withdrawal threshold
From what I have heard about this BAT coin, i can categorically tell you that this coin is actually a very good cryptocurrency which has an high potential of increases so much in value.

Honestly, I don't really know much about this BAT of a token. I am just seeing it as one of the coins listed in some exchange. I am not really interested in researching about it so i dont really know what to say concerning its future. But you can go ahead and invest in it as no one knows the value may become high tomorrow. It is just my take.

20 21 we are all expecting the corn to grow and also gain more popularity in the market they can actually did well last year and we are expecting it to get to $1 this year
It might still be possible if the bearish run don't over shadow 2021. If the bullish run starts before October then it is very much possible to achieve such amount.

Lol, keep on crossing that finger cos BAT is a known coin adopted by brave browser to give incentives to its users. After the bearish run expect this coin to double in price.
I really want to know what is giving you this much confidence about the BAT coin that you are so sure that it will double in price after the bearish run of the cryptocurrency?

I really want to know what is giving you this much confidence about the BAT coin that you are so sure that it will double in price after the bearish run of the cryptocurrency?
With the potential in the coin, i have that strong feeling the coin will move up double after the bearish run. The coin reached $0.60 from the initial price value of $0.13.

With the potential in the coin, i have that strong feeling the coin will move up double after the bearish run. The coin reached $0.60 from the initial price value of $0.13.
If you are so sure about this price movement from this BAT cryptocurrency then I will definitely love to invest in a cryptocurrency like this so that I can make some money when the price doubles up.

If you are so sure about this price movement from this BAT cryptocurrency then I will definitely love to invest in a cryptocurrency like this so that I can make some money when the price doubles up.
I'm not so sure about the coin, i can't offer you 100% guarantee how the coin will turn out to be in the future by doubling. But I'm certain it will after the bearish run.

I'm not so sure about the coin, i can't offer you 100% guarantee how the coin will turn out to be in the future by doubling. But I'm certain it will after the bearish run.
I think I have heard all that I want to know about this BAT coin from you and I am so convinced that the coin will definitely appreciate in value sometime soon.

I think I have heard all that I want to know about this BAT coin from you and I am so convinced that the coin will definitely appreciate in value sometime soon.
Its good you've heard everything you needed to know around basic attention token (BAT). Let's cross our fingers and be hopeful that the coin will surprise us again with bullish price.

Its good you've heard everything you needed to know around basic attention token (BAT). Let's cross our fingers and be hopeful that the coin will surprise us again with bullish price.
Yes I so much love believe in this cryptocurrency and I already have the money to invest into it and I'm going to buy it today by God's grace.

with the current basic attention token (BAT) valued at $0.17 per one token as at when I checked it. Do you think the price of this basic attention token will skyrocket to $0.60 per token in early 2021?? I need your response asap because I'm planning to invest and store BAT for a very long time. To see if the value in price tag will increase a little bit high, so I can be making my own profit over time.
I’ve never heard of this coin before and I don’t even know there is any coin known as BAT and like you i can also be thinking about acquiring and investing in the coin if i see a good review about it

Since the time I have been earning the BAT token i am unable to withdraw it to my wallet. I expect another ways for people to earn BAT token other than earning by using brave browser.

I’ve never heard of this coin before and I don’t even know there is any coin known as BAT and like you i can also be thinking about acquiring and investing in the coin if i see a good review about it
If you want to get the coin you should download binance app and create account there, you'll get to invest on the coin, with any amount of money.

I do not know much about BAT but I heard it can be earned through a browser just like the crypto tab browser. I do not even know the exchanges that have the coin listed.

Taking a close look at BAT's prospects, I believe it is in desperate need of a boost. Its attitude appears to be brave, which might imply a huge positive move later this year. It will be difficult, but not impossible, for BAT to reach the levels you forecast in the first quarter. I'd rather look at the third quarter for BAT because I expect a nice growth in value there.

Looking at BAT prospect thoroughly I would say its due some major boost. Its outlook is looking through brave would indicate some major positive shift sometimes this year. Whether BAT would climb so high like you predicted in this first quarter will be real hard but not impossible. What I would rather be looking at for BAT is third quarter as I see some nice increase in value there.

It might really be a profitable coin I cannot tell ,because I have never done any research on the cryptocurrency so I may not really be able to give accurate prediction about the coin now, There are a lot of things That's taking my time and I don't really have time to research more on cryptocurrency.

I just want to confirm if anyone has been paid the BAT tokens for the activities carried out on the brave browser. The BAT token is gradually surging and the users are increasing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back