What's new

What do you expect to see from basic attention token (BAT) in 2021??

Any cryptocurrency that is listed on exchange website like Binance, already have a good future. So, if BAT is listed on Binance, it's definitely worth it in the future.

BAT is listed at binance, any coin listed at coinmarketcap is also listed at binance. One owner owns the two site, the other is maiy for price updates, and other crypto related information. Binance consist of over 5,000 coins in its platform which you can choose for transactions and investment.

BAT is listed at binance, any coin listed at coinmarketcap is also listed at binance. One owner owns the two site, the other is maiy for price updates, and other crypto related information. Binance consist of over 5,000 coins in its platform which you can choose for transactions and investment.
Exactly what I'm trying to point out with BAT cryptocurrency as they are already listed on Binance. There is a very good possibility that it will be one of the hot prospects.

Exactly what I'm trying to point out with BAT cryptocurrency as they are already listed on Binance. There is a very good possibility that it will be one of the hot prospects.
Yes, it is listed at binance exchange site. The coin isn't doing bad as at the time i checked it last at coinmarketcap. It is valued around $0.25 per token.

Yes, it is listed at binance exchange site. The coin isn't doing bad as at the time i checked it last at coinmarketcap. It is valued around $0.25 per token.
Exactly, it's what I found out on Binance when I was looking for information about the cryptocurrency and I'm quite impressed looking at how long its been at where it is.

Exactly, it's what I found out on Binance when I was looking for information about the cryptocurrency and I'm quite impressed looking at how long its been at where it is.
Yes, the coin is gradually moving high, when i discovered the coin, it was around $0.13 during December last year. I believe it has went up above 25 cents, I'll check it later to confirm its main price.

Alright my friend, please do check about the current price and status of the cryptocurrency and get back to me as soon as possible before it's too late to make more moves.

Basic attention token (BAT) is valued $1.28 per token, and it is placed 72nd in the crypto market table. It is very much rising, i never knew about this coin before, i discovered it here, decided to make research about its current price, and the price i quoted there, is the main price at the moment.

Basic attention token (BAT) reduced to $1.20 due to the bearish run that have taken over crypto today. Coins are on the drastic fall, majority have lost more than 11% off from their price.

Let's keep the long talk on BAT at the corner for a while and look at other cryptocurrencies or tokens we may invest in at the moment to earn more in the future.

Okay, we can drop the BAT coin at the corner, it won't all that be profitable when you measure it with other high profitability coin. I've seen many positive reviews sround SHIB INU coin. The coin is a positive one. Did you notice the new emerged coin into the world top 10 coin named Internet computer (ICP) coin?? The coin just rise and enter into 8th position unexpectedly with price value of $289.96.

When I logged in my Binance account application today, I saw an ad by Binance on SHIB where they are offering $5,000 worth of the coin when you complete some trades.

Their is always huge giveaways from binance when it comes to rewarding traders via their exchange platform. Did you try to take advantage of the giveaway??

Exactly, there are so many big giveaways on Binance for the merchant traders who are professionals on trading 💹 using Binance. Newbies don't get to win such giveaways

Exactly, there are so many big giveaways on Binance for the merchant traders who are professionals on trading 💹 using Binance. Newbies don't get to win such giveaways
Lol, newbies never reach for such giveaway, unless they start trading and make some huge loss then they'll be compensated with the giveaway price.

Exactly, there is no way you could make it possible for a newbie in Binance trading platform to be able to win such prizes, it's almost impossible to get such opportunities.

I agree with your points, its impossible indeed for a newbie to get such kind of reward for participating in trading raffle draw. Unless the newbie is just magnificent in predicting future events even when it never made enough researches before it can have any chance at all.

One thing that I have come to realize and understand is that when it comes to rewarding schemes, otherwise it would look like a complete house of pains for newbies

Lol, anyone who is just starting with trading shouldn't be enticed on such promo or giveaway and start gambling his or her money via trading to qualify for it.

As of yesterday there were so many cryptocurrency that we are still going down in their quality or value but today they seems to have gone up a little bit and I'm still looking at investing more money in them hopefully I will keep on earning money from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back