What's new

What do you expect to see from basic attention token (BAT) in 2021??

The basic attention token BAT is now worth $1.27 as of today. So if you had bought this token last year at the amount you intended buying it for, I guess you should be in good profits by now

The basic attention token BAT is now worth $1.27 as of today. So if you had bought this token last year at the amount you intended buying it for, I guess you should be in good profits by now
From the looks of things, it's still good for one who's yet to invest in BAT to invest because there is still a good chance of it getting high up the ladder.

Yeah, it is gradually moving higher. I was miming this BAT coin using brave browser, but since brave browser always donate my BAT to anonymous people online without my consent made me drop it.
Why would they do that , did they give any reasons for deducting your bat token ,because i don't really get why they are doing so ,or you should contact the support

Why would they do that , did they give any reasons for deducting your bat token ,because i don't really get why they are doing so ,or you should contact the support
When what happened came from the end of the support team, what do you think would happen when you contact support? Absolutely nothing will happen.

When what happened came from the end of the support team, what do you think would happen when you contact support? Absolutely nothing will happen.
There are still some sites or platform that have a better support team and when you contact them for any issues they would be always ready to help you solve those issues

Thanks for showing concern in my case. Someone told me that i turned the donate button ON, unknowingly. That made them to send my coins out without notifying me of such actions.
Post automatically merged:

Well I don't really know much about the cryptocurrency BAT yet but I'm sure it would take a few more time for it to get to the level of BNB and the rest.
Okay. Had it been you make use of brave browser you'll understand more about BAT. Those who built the brave browser created BAT coin to serve as a token to reward the users of the browser. Now brave is a crypto listed in top exchange platforms.

Last edited:
There are still some sites or platform that have a better support team and when you contact them for any issues they would be always ready to help you solve those issues
Yes, there are some crptocurrency websites or applications that offer great support for all their users. Just like Coinbase, they are good at that.

Just like the other coin their price keep on increasing, so I don't think that the price will crushed down, but I don't really know more about this cryptocurrency BAT.

Just like the other coin their price keep on increasing, so I don't think that the price will crushed down, but I don't really know more about this cryptocurrency BAT.
It's just like other cryptocurrencies when they came out new. It's just like Dogecoin when it came out to the fold but just look at it now, it's worth is growing every day with speed.

I have invested some money in the token some days ago and then the price was still very low ,so i am currently holding bat token hoping it get to $10 real soon

I have invested some money in the token some days ago and then the price was still very low ,so i am currently holding bat token hoping it get to $10 real soon
Seriously, I'm really sure it will be getting to that point as soon as possible. If you have the patience to wait for it to appreciate and get to the amount you want.

Seriously, I'm really sure it will be getting to that point as soon as possible. If you have the patience to wait for it to appreciate and get to the amount you want.
Patience is needed when you are investing ,you need to invest with patience and caution ,so you dont invest wrongly and start making huge loss from your investment

Patience is needed when you are investing ,you need to invest with patience and caution ,so you dont invest wrongly and start making huge loss from your investment
Exactly, it's a virtue that anyone who want to invest in cryptocurrency most have or anyone who have already invested should have otherwise, they will keep making bad decisions

Brave browser is nice to use base on the incentive it offers for completing the normal tasks of activating the ads Button in the customization option. Simply browsing with the app earns us BAT bonus, that's great.

Exactly, it's why till today, there is no other cryptocurrencies website that is growing the way Binance is growing with full speed and force. Anyhow, it's been the best.
Yes, binance is the best for me, anyone has their own opinion when it concerns the favorite exchanger for Cryptocurrency transactions. Ever since our government limited naira to crypto transaction, binance have really served me well to transact freely without obscurity.

Yes, binance is the best for me, anyone has their own opinion when it concerns the favorite exchanger for Cryptocurrency transactions. Ever since our government limited naira to crypto transaction, binance have really served me well to transact freely without obscurity.
Yeah, this was exactly what I was thinking about and exactly what I have expected from the cryptocurrency website Binance over the years they have been in business.

Yeah, this was exactly what I was thinking about and exactly what I have expected from the cryptocurrency website Binance over the years they have been in business.
Truly binance is in the business. They have develop more coins adding to their BNB coin, they are initiated the creation of coinmarketcap.com you hear today. They're simply the best.

I knew when the value of this cryptocurrency was very low. The reason I never invested in it was that I have not fully understood how cryptocurrency works then.
Post automatically merged:

Basic attention token is one of the coins with a lot of potentials. I knew when the value was very little, the reason being that I didn't really know about cryptocurrency then.

Last edited:
Truly binance is in the business. They have develop more coins adding to their BNB coin, they are initiated the creation of coinmarketcap.com you hear today. They're simply the best.
Yes, you are absolutely right with how good Binance has been for all cryptocurrency dealers. Without Binance in my country, cryptocurrencies would have been forgotten

Yes, you are absolutely right with how good Binance has been for all cryptocurrency dealers. Without Binance in my country, cryptocurrencies would have been forgotten
I agree with you. If not for binance i don't think i would've been moving around with crypto investment or trying to earn online after the country paused Cryptocurrency to naira exchange.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back