What's new

What do you do when your business closes

You're right at this point as well. When we close shop for a particular business, it is not because we are a failure, it is simply because the business just couldn't work for us.

When a business closes, we need to look back and think of what we have learnt in the business, the good, the bad and the ugly. Knowing all these will helps us to shape our future business endeavors.

When starting a business, have two things in mind, one is, it will succeed and two, it might not succeed. When any of the above option becomes possible, it will not come to you as a surprise.
When a business closes as a business man what you need to do is to start up another business or see the best way to rise your business you don't have to sit down and wait or look.

There's nothing special to do after a business failure, people who have fail business should think of a possible ways of reviving the business, this can be a good strategy.

When your business closes ,it's best for you to just move on and look for another way forward ,and either you are going to start another business or look for another means

The best thing to when a business failed is to sit down and think of what make it failed because there are factors we did not put right that's why.

When one fails in a particular business,what is required to be done is to examine what went wrong and to learn from it and use what has been learnt to succeed another time.

When starting a business, have two things in mind, one is, it will succeed and two, it might not succeed. When any of the above option becomes possible, it will not come to you as a surpris
One of the best thing I do when my business closes is to start another business or to restructure dive and no why that business clothes and began another.

One of the best thing I do when my business closes is to start another business or to restructure dive and no why that business clothes and began another.
Do you really think that your mental and emotional faculties are still okay after a failure in business? When you jump on another start up your disposition may be shaky that you will tend to be rash in your decisions.

It pains to see your hard work crumble, but you have to give it a go again. You can continue reeling over a dead business cos life goes on.

When a business failed it is an indication that something went wrong and you need to to sit down and find it out not to just run and start another business again.

When a business closes, new opportunities arise. Of course, sometimes we don't want to end up closing shop, but sometimes there's nothing we can do. But, let this be known, it's not a failure to fail a business. It's part of the learning experience and you are bound to find something new down the line.

Just let it be known, don't worry if you encounter a roadblock like this. Time will prevail and you will get through it. :)
I agree with you. When a business close down, it's really really very sad. I believe that what is in the mind of the owner in the first place is for the business to grow and not to close down.

I believe that when our business fails , we should first of all be able to fight at the onset to save it ,and when we are not able to do , we will thus look for alternative way to earn.
Yeah shut it down if necessary, can't keep a business going if your losses are greater then profits. File for bankruptcy if necessary.

You don't expect to bury yourself in the event leading to your loss in the business would you. You simply got to get yourself up and move on with life to something else worth your trial

That's life, we can't keep on grumbling on our failed business attempt. If we failed on a particular business, based on the lack of adequate plans, and vision for it. We shouldn't give up, we should continue chasing and learning strategies never to fail again.
That is correct @Sincerem. If you fail in that business, all you have to do is to rise from the fall. You should know the reasons why that business failed. Make a new business but don't do again the mistake you have made.

If it is a lucrative business and l have learnt my mistakes, l will start it all over again, but this time, l will use my experience to run. I will go into full branding, marketing and innovation to get it along. However, if the business ran down due to external reason, then l will relocate to another location.

That is correct @Sincerem. If you fail in that business, all you have to do is to rise from the fall. You should know the reasons why that business failed. Make a new business but don't do again the mistake you have made.
Repeating the mistake is totally absurd, learning from it and making a U-turn is what really matters dear in order to succeed next time.

It's not necessarily the owner of the business choice to close a business,it could be that the person got a better option else where or government policy is not favourable or other factors

Write your reply... what are you do when your business closed first I am going try my best to see l create or open another business.

After a business fails then the next thing is to sit down and reflect on the things that led to the failing so one can learn from it and avoid such mistakes another time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back