What's new

What do you do when your business closes

I think that if you are passionate and dedicated, then you can do a great job achieving your goal but it all depends on how much willpower and discipline you have.
Discipline is very important and I also also tried to maintain Disciplines at all costs. If I am not discipline I may likely lose interest in what I am interested to achieve.

,i borrowed some money so as to continue with my business,i later found out what makes my business to be closed,i worked towards that,pray to God for help, I changed my system ,that is the way i used to operate,and now ave seen a positive change

1. Make the toughest decision.
  2. Prepare for an orderly and strategic shut-down.
  3. Get all decision-makers on board.
  4. Let your staff know.
  5. Collect on outstanding accounts.
  6. Alert your customers and begin closing accounts.
  7. File dissolution documents.
  8. Take care of your tax requirements

I think that if our business fails, we should be able to fight to save it right away, and if we are unable to do so, we should look for alternative sources of income.

I think that if our business fails, we should be able to fight to save it right away, and if we are unable to do so, we should look for alternative sources of income.
When you have issues with your business and have to close the business down , all you need is go back to the drawing board and have a good thinking on what happens to the business , work on the problem and try to face the challenge.

I think this depends on the type of business you are running, but we have some business that will be close very early, I have never owned a business I can't really tell this.

When my business closes I think other opportunity will come around. Personally when starting a business I don't just dive into any business to start without considering so many things.

When a business closes, new opportunities arise. Of course, sometimes we don't want to end up closing shop, but sometimes there's nothing we can do. But, let this be known, it's not a failure to fail a business. It's part of the learning experience and you are bound to find something new down the line.

Just let it be known, don't worry if you encounter a roadblock like this. Time will prevail and you will get through it. :)
Definitely not giving up is one of the important factors for a business or a company, when you start your idea then have patience for it, change your plans not your goals.

As a business owner, quitting a venture is the last thing I'll ever do. If there's a problem, there has to be a solution, and you should do everything in your power to discover a better one. However, you also need to know when to let up in order to avoid ego.

A friend of mine recently lost his job because the company went bankrupt. He was not prepared for it but at least has some savings. He managed to find a job right away but it pays less than what he was making. Needless to say he has to keep looking. He won't be able to afford making payments on his car and house after a few more months with the salary he is making.

I look for other profit-making opportunities, and probably find out why my business closed so that i can be better prepared to succeed in my next business venture

When a business closes, it is not the end of the world, rather one should work on a new business plan/strategies, and devise new means of carrying out the business.
A business could become successful when the owner is undefeatable, not giving up is a great skill that everyone needs to improve it, in order to be successful.

Actually it's never our intention or someone intention that his business could not function but due to some certain challenges that you can not handle. you try to engaged yourself even when your business fail.

Well I don't like to see a business close after many years of operation because I will see myself as a failure but if it fails then I plan to move on with another business I could do the best. Actually a business you know very much cannot close unless you wish.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back