What's new

What do you do when your business closes

When a business closes, new opportunities arise. Of course, sometimes we don't want to end up closing shop, but sometimes there's nothing we can do. But, let this be known, it's not a failure to fail a business. It's part of the learning experience and you are bound to find something new down the line.

Just let it be known, don't worry if you encounter a roadblock like this. Time will prevail and you will get through it. :)
I would not entertain any waste of time if my business closes. It is better to dust up and seek better ways to keep making money. I will look out for other business ideas that i can tap into, take note of past mistakes and thrive on.

I would not entertain any waste of time if my business closes. It is better to dust up and seek better ways to keep making money. I will look out for other business ideas that i can tap into, take note of past mistakes and thrive on.
Failure to me is not the end of life , its a learning process to correct our mistakes and makes us to be better and perfect with whatsoever we do in the future , so when there's a break down , we seek more opportunities.

Well I try to know the mistakes I made in order to correct them and start all over again but this time around I will try to attend Business seminars and get the necessary information I need

New opportunities might arises , but the most important thing is that you will lose so much money you have invested in the business. People should rather look straight forward to prevent this from happening in the first place.

Well I try to know the mistakes I made in order to correct them and start all over again but this time around I will try to attend Business seminars and get the necessary information I need
Thats the most important thing to do when you are having issue on your business, trying to know the exact place where you made mistakes and looking for the best possible solution that will solve the problem once.

There are verious thing that can actually make a business to close shop,and the thing that makes a business not to be successful are things that the owner should put at the back of his mind when going into another venture.

It is not always an easy situation , but in any case I'll try as much as possible to learn from it. I know it will be very difficult since you have invested so much money in the course of trying to establish the business.

There are verious thing that can actually make a business to close shop,and the thing that makes a business not to be successful are things that the owner should put at the back of his mind when going into another venture.
Just incase you decided to open another business or you are trying to reopen the business , you must know the main reason why the first attempt in your busuness fails and find a solutions.

Just incase you decided to open another business or you are trying to reopen the business , you must know the main reason why the first attempt in your busuness fails and find a solutions.
That is definitely one of the things a discrite business person that failed in his attempt at a venture should do,the lessons should be taken seriously,from stratgy on how to get customers,to financial management.

When one business closes, you'll get to find out new business opportunities which you didn't notice initially. Even though it might look traumatic at first, it births creative thinking and mind once you stop thinking about the loses you encountered.

When a business fail you can either Try it again or do other new businesses, my neighbor left a fashion design business to sell provisions and food stuffs in the market.

When a business closes, new opportunities arise. Of course, sometimes we don't want to end up closing shop, but sometimes there's nothing we can do. But, let this be known, it's not a failure to fail a business. It's part of the learning experience and you are bound to find something new down the line.

Just let it be known, don't worry if you encounter a roadblock like this. Time will prevail and you will get through it. :)
Sometimes life is like this and there is a proverb which states that “Where every door closes, another door opens”. Therefore it is best to not be too disheartened at this occurrence because you could have better opportunities in the future

When a business fail you can either Try it again or do other new businesses, my neighbor left a fashion design business to sell provisions and food stuffs in the market.
You are talking as a good entrepreneur who knows the value of a business, if your business fails , what you need to do is try and know the real reason why the business fails and work on it and give it another try .

Well,when my business closes i didn't give up,i go to and fro so as to get enough capital to start up a new business,i borrowed some money so as to continue with my business,i later found out what makes my business to be closed,i worked towards that,pray to God for help, I changed my system ,that is the way i used to operate,and now ave seen a positive change

Well,when my business closes i didn't give up,i go to and fro so as to get enough capital to start up a new business,i borrowed some money so as to continue with my business,i later found out what makes my business to be closed,i worked towards that,pray to God for help, I changed my system ,that is the way i used to operate,and now ave seen a positive change
That was a really good one,this is perseverance,in business the issue is not to jump into another business when the one we are handling fails,business don't fail,it is the management that fails.

That was a really good one,this is perseverance,in business the issue is not to jump into another business when the one we are handling fails,business don't fail,it is the management that fails.
it is always very important and necessary for you to persevere if you are in a new business venture. This is why I always advise people to get proper idea and mentorship before they go into businesses.

It is not always an easy situation , but in any case I'll try as much as possible to learn from it. I know it will be very difficult since you have invested so much money in the course of trying to establish the business.

Well, if my business closes, then I would consider the reasons why my business got closed. Having said that, if my business closes, then I would consider opening a new one.

Is not all about working all the time, you need to have a good rest, your body needs it, if your business closes the best thing to do is to enjoy yourself don't stress yourself too much.

Well, if my business closes, then I would consider the reasons why my business got closed. Having said that, if my business closes, then I would consider opening a new one.
l understand how passionate you could be about your personal business , but sometimes it's not really easy as you might be saying . Establishing another business is a whole lot of stress that requires a huge sum of money.

I don't really have a offline business at the moment, but If I'll have one the first thing I will do when my business closes is to have good time and think on how to achieve a lot of things with the business.

l understand how passionate you could be about your personal business , but sometimes it's not really easy as you might be saying . Establishing another business is a whole lot of stress that requires a huge sum of money.

I think that if you are passionate and dedicated, then you can do a great job achieving your goal but it all depends on how much willpower and discipline you have.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back