What's new

What do you do when your business closes

When I closed my retailing business after operating for 4 years, I made sure that the employees got another job aside from the separation pay that I gave them. For me, I sulked for a week before I went back to circulation. It is not easy to lose a job because I felt like a failed career. Fortunately I have friends for emotional support and also my desire to join workshops.

I am always disappointed but then I try to clear my head first, then I will go about find out exactly what happened that it crash, then I will o again to try to start afresh.

Most certainly one will feel bad about it because it is very painful mostly when it happens that the business is the only source of livelihood. But it will do alot of good to pick yourself up and move on and surmount the challenges and also learn from your mistakes.

What else is there to do than to go and start up a new business by coming up with a new business plan and making sure all is perfect and we'll articulated before launching out again

When a business closes, what i do is take my time to analyze my errors and mistakes then learn from there. I either start the business again with another formate or i start a new one if i feel there is no need going back to the old one

When a business closes, new opportunities arise. Of course, sometimes we don't want to end up closing shop, but sometimes there's nothing we can do. But, let this be known, it's not a failure to fail a business. It's part of the learning experience and you are bound to find something new down the line.

Just let it be known, don't worry if you encounter a roadblock like this. Time will prevail and you will get through it. :)
I see this message as a motivating message. Thank you for the kind words, although I have not started a business but I am planning to already and I can tell you it's not easy.

It is ACTUALLY a very bad thing to see ones business close but I would have had the knowledge that such things can happen so I just look for a distraction.

Whenever there is a business closed down , it will definitely affect me thinking about the money I use and all the time I use in the starting of the business, it is something no one will ever prayed for but in case this happened you don't have any other option than to move on.

When this happen you need to sit down calm down and think of what happen that cause the business to be closed,when you find answer then you replan your business strategy again and begin because failing is inevitable in business you must encounter it.

They are lots of things you can do in such situations my friend, you can get a business loan to try and revive that business.

They are lots of things you can do in such situations my friend, you can get a business loan to try and revive that business.
It is not a good idea to make another start up to replace the failed business when you are nursing a broken heart. There is an emotional impact when your business fails. That means the failure is not only about the financial aspect but also the mental and emotional aspects as well.

If a business closes, the best thing for one to do is just to make sure that he or she restrategize and know what happened that makes the business to collapse and from there they can start picking up again

When starting a business, have two things in mind, one is, it will succeed and two, it might not succeed. When any of the above option becomes possible, it will not come to you as a surprise.
One thing you do when your business closes his 2 restart same business if you still have vision for that business or you diversify and go into another line of business.

When a business failed, you analyse the reasons for the failure of the business and the possible solution to the problem to avoid future occurrence.

When a business failed, you analyse the reasons for the failure of the business and the possible solution to the problem to avoid future occurrence.
A lot of people can went to the extent of committing suicide when they have a business failure because they have invested so much and they really think the business will succeed, this is not the best.

When a business fails the first is to find out reasons why the business failed and if they can be work on to revive the business. It is more reason why borrowing money to start a business can be dangerous.

What I simply do is to pick up the pieces of what is left if the business and move in with my life into another thing I think will work. It is going to be a painful moment, but I don't sit down tomlet those moment get the better part of me

At times when one door closes, the tears in our eyes don't permit us to see the opened ones. When bad things happen, I have taken my time not to cry over it by just let it pass.

I think at this point, it's necessary we take a break and pull ourselves together. Try to regain focus, and analyze possible reasons why the business didn't work out. Based on what you've got, try to think of a more promising business to start up and when that's done, you've got to rise up again and take responsibility this time around.

I think at this point, it's necessary we take a break and pull ourselves together. Try to regain focus, and analyze possible reasons why the business didn't work out. Based on what you've got, try to think of a more promising business to start up and when that's done, you've got to rise up again and take responsibility this time around.
Even when your business is about to fail there is how you can still do to bring back a failing business, it is always necessary for us to go into the type of business we really understand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back