What's new

What do you do when you can't agree a price with a buyer when selling a property

A seller don’t really need to persuade a buyer too much if the property is really worth it.Just let the buyer know all what he will be missing if he does not will to buy and give him time to think about it himself
one thing you do when you can't agree on the price with a buyer who is planning to buy your property is to give him reasons why that property can satisfy his need and also you can also give him discount with this he may consider your property.

I do not think that I would sell a property on a loss just to please a customer. The best thing I would do is to propose another deal like a swap, or other payment options.

I do not think that I would sell a property on a loss just to please a customer. The best thing I would do is to propose another deal like a swap, or other payment options.
If you are the owner and there is a disagreement in the price then I guess you would not agree to a swap. Let's say your property to be swapped with another property with a bad location or maybe a sports car? The most you can do is to forgo with the deal and find another buyer for your property.

Real estate investment is a lucrative business and as a result I don't see the need for me to go into a serious price negotiation with someone who may not have the money to buy, I cannot reduce the value of my property to satisfy the buyer, everything must be done in favour of each party.

Real estate investment is a lucrative business and as a result I don't see the need for me to go into a serious price negotiation with someone who may not have the money to buy, I cannot reduce the value of my property to satisfy the buyer, everything must be done in favour of each party.
That is also my stand on the transaction between a buyer and a seller. If I am the seller and the price offer is lower than my price then it is a no deal. If I am the buyer and the owner stands pat on his price that I cannot afford then it is a no deal either. Pricing is always the issue when it comes to real estate transactions.

I cannot sell out a property at a lower price than the normal price that is expected to be sold because even if I keep my property for a long time the value is still increase, in this case I wouldn't be able to sell it at a lower price than the normal price.

I cannot sell out a property at a lower price than the normal price that is expected to be sold because even if I keep my property for a long time the value is still increase, in this case I wouldn't be able to sell it at a lower price than the normal price.
When you cannot agree price with a buyer when selling a particular property what you have to do is to give the customer discount or give you a she reasons why such property is that expensive and the benefits he or she will get from acquiring such property.

That is also my stand on the transaction between a buyer and a seller. If I am the seller and the price offer is lower than my price then it is a no deal. If I am the buyer and the owner stands pat on his price that I cannot afford then it is a no deal either. Pricing is always the issue when it comes to real estate transactions.
But how we always know the perfect price for a particular property so that we will not be over charged,if I am a buyer and I want to buy a particular land or property how do I know the price that will be suitable for that property ?

When you cannot agree price with a buyer when selling a particular property what you have to do is to give the customer discount or give you a she reasons why such property is that expensive and the benefits he or she will get from acquiring such property.
When I cannot agree that means they are the one that ve given me the amount they want to buy my property, I cannot sell my property at a lower price that is expected of that property,I rather keep it for it to appreciate more.

As a realtor, you will run over customers that will take your suggested posting cost and go for it, and others that think their house is worth more than it honestly is. Valuing a house is perhaps the greatest test, particularly on the off chance that you have a customer that is resolute on a particular asking cost. Teach your customers on the staggering results that can follow an overrated home and the purposes behind your numbers. Give insights and realities to show your solid proof and guarantee the home won't sit available for quite a long time without an offer. What other means or method can you employ?
What I will actually do when a client didn't accept my property amount of money is to show the client some other properties he or she could purchase with is budget so that we can both have a good business deal at the end.

What I will actually do when a client didn't accept my property amount of money is to show the client some other properties he or she could purchase with is budget so that we can both have a good business deal at the end.
One thing you must do when you cannot agree on a price with the buyer of a particular property is to make the buyer see reasons why he or she needs to get such property by persuading him.

One thing you must do when you cannot agree on a price with the buyer of a particular property is to make the buyer see reasons why he or she needs to get such property by persuading him.
The price is the most important element in real estate as seen by the buyer. If the buyer cannot afford the price then what you can offer is an arrangement like a split payment which is paying half today and half next year. You can also think of other options.

The price is the most important element in real estate as seen by the buyer. If the buyer cannot afford the price then what you can offer is an arrangement like a split payment which is paying half today and half next year. You can also think of other options.
The first thing you do when you can't agree a price with a buyer of a particular property is to let the buyer know why he or she needs to acquire such property and the reason why it cost that amount.

Basically you have given concrete hints here my friend. I don't have any other tip to add to these ones. I'll be sure to implement them when I get the opportunity.

Checking for the price of it's worth it is good enough. We shouldn't sheepishly accept prices without thinking deep about it if it worth it.

As a realtor, you will run over customers that will take your suggested posting cost and go for it, and others that think their house is worth more than it honestly is. Valuing a house is perhaps the greatest test, particularly on the off chance that you have a customer that is resolute on a particular asking cost. Teach your customers on the staggering results that can follow an overrated home and the purposes behind your numbers. Give insights and realities to show your solid proof and guarantee the home won't sit available for quite a long time without an offer. What other means or method can you employ?
You should be able to explain to them the reason for that price. Give them insights to proof your reason. Any client willing to buy your property after that will buy.
There are times that it may get too difficult trying to convince the first, second or third buyer, at such times the seller should think of compromise.

When there is no agreement reached between a buyer and seller over a property then this is where the knowledge of agent and his experience should come into play,by making the buyer to see reason why such property is going for such amount

You can try a negotiation tactic that's more extreme than countering at your list price: Reject the buyer's offer but don't counter at all. To keep them in the game, you then ask them to submit a new offer. If they're really interested, and you haven't turned them off, they will.

There are generally comps that can be provided to show the buyers that the houses in the surrounding area are comparable in selling price. That way the buyers know the value of the home is worth the money.

Location, location, location is important. Sell the location to the buyer. Know the school systems and the ratings for them, know the bus routes or other transit nearby, know that there is clean water, etc...

Right now the housing market is huge and where I live houses are selling within a week and probably for more than they're worth but people want to live in my country town. I keep that in mind but I still maintain my home so that it appeals to any buyer coming in.

When you are selling a property and the price is not agree with buyers. We can advise the property for another set of people that we pay the price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back