What's new

What do you do when you can't agree a price with a buyer when selling a property

Trexxxy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a realtor, you will run over customers that will take your suggested posting cost and go for it, and others that think their house is worth more than it honestly is. Valuing a house is perhaps the greatest test, particularly on the off chance that you have a customer that is resolute on a particular asking cost. Teach your customers on the staggering results that can follow an overrated home and the purposes behind your numbers. Give insights and realities to show your solid proof and guarantee the home won't sit available for quite a long time without an offer. What other means or method can you employ?

Politely and graciously explain that the homesellers have accepted an offer that they like better. If you can tell them how many offers the seller got, that is always interesting and useful information to pass along to the buyers who lost out. Do not explain the market

When I cant agree with a buyer on the price I wish to sell my property, I try to make him see reasons why the property is worth that price and try to convince him, if he still insists on not paying the price then I simply ignore him and close the deal.

When I cant agree with a buyer on the price I wish to sell my property, I try to make him see reasons why the property is worth that price and try to convince him, if he still insists on not paying the price then I simply ignore him and close the deal.
I agree with @Highflyer. If after explaining why you think your property worth more than what he is offering. I will try to explain to him in a very polite way and make him see reason i won't come down or accept the offer.

When we were scouting for a house to buy we had a hard time finding an ideal house until we found a nice one where we are living now. The asking price of the owner is 2 million pesos while our budget is only 1.2 million. The house was nice that I think the 2 million price is okay although we couldn't afford it. On the next day my wife called the owner and bargained 1.5 million but the owner insisted on her 2 million. I said to my wife that we shall scout again on the next weekend. Fortunately before the weekend came the owner called my wife to bargain for 1.6 million. To that, we agreed. The rest is history that we have been residing in that house for 19 years already.

I will give them the time to think about the property because if the area and land is not according the buyer range and land is not suiting so I will not sell my property.
The ranges of property are changing day by day so I cannot sell my property or land on a very small or less payment.we should wait for the good buyer to buy our property.

To obtain a fair price for a home, we use legal tables issued by the competent entities on the prices and condition of the home. The appraisers are in charge of setting the right price for the houses, both the owners and the clients can request access to said results and reach purchase and sale agreements.

You can try a negotiation tactic that's more extreme than countering at your list price: Reject the buyer's offer but don't counter at all. To keep them in the game, you then ask them to submit a new offer. If they're really interested, and you haven't turned them off, they will.

When it happens that I can't agree on the price of a building with a client, I don't do anything because when arriving at that price there must have been a painstaking process that we went through so I don't do anything, I leave the client to go because there are chances that this client may return back and get the house for the price.

If there is disagreement in price you negotiate and if it did not work you check another product or goods and services which is similar
Post automatically merged:

If there is disagreement in price you negotiate and if it did not work you check another product or goods and services which is similar

Learn why a home seller might want to reject a full price offer. ... Did they under-price their home? Should ... real estate agent to make sure that you don't miss out on a potential buyer.

Real estate is a business that involves huge amount of money so everyone wishes to get the best deal, both the buyer and also the seller. But as a seller you have to be realistic, if your property is worth the price you are charging then you shouldn't compromise, a better will surely come.

As a realtor, you will run over customers that will take your suggested posting cost and go for it, and others that think their house is worth more than it honestly is. Valuing a house is perhaps the greatest test, particularly on the off chance that you have a customer that is resolute on a particular asking cost. Teach your customers on the staggering results that can follow an overrated home and the purposes behind your numbers. Give insights and realities to show your solid proof and guarantee the home won't sit available for quite a long time without an offer. What other means or method can you employ?
Loads of information out there by three OP. But I think what should be done when one giant reach a particular price over goods is that you either walk away or you add money to that one you have with you in order to get it so that you won't have to go elsewhere. But when you can't, you may wait till another day to buy it.

If a real estate agent I can't agree a price with a seller on the property I want to sell then I will just pitch the property to someone else. Real Estate Business is a big business that can't go extinct and I can't let a buyer to shortchange me all in the name of him or her not agreeing to the price I want to sell. Another person will buy of course

Real estate properties aren’t movable and can’t be used to persuade buyers. If the buyer doesn’t agree to the seller’s price, try to find another potential buyer. Though it’s not easy getting a buyer for a property but you shouldn’t downcost your property because you want to quickly sell off a property

When we were scouting for a house to buy we had a hard time finding an ideal house until we found a nice one where we are living now. The asking price of the owner is 2 million pesos while our budget is only 1.2 million. The house was nice that I think the 2 million price is okay although we couldn't afford it. On the next day my wife called the owner and bargained 1.5 million but the owner insisted on her 2 million. I said to my wife that we shall scout again on the next weekend. Fortunately before the weekend came the owner called my wife to bargain for 1.6 million. To that, we agreed. The rest is history that we have been residing in that house for 19 years already.
Wow, I'm glad it worked out for you in the end. I think the home owners/sellets should allow leeway during negotiations for a property. Also your wife's negotiating skills seems topnotch, perhaps you could learn one or two things from her😁😁

try mentioning every single negative thing you encountered while checking that house, you can use that for your side to reduce the price, if the seller refuses, then just find another alternative seller for the budget of yours

First let's see what rate is running around your land. . Then you rate your land accordingly. Now if you want to sell, you can impress your customers by describing the merits of your land.

Resolving conflicts is one of the important trait one should have as a real estate agent so you can come around customers easily, you can also try having an agreement with the person on phone without first meeting

The only thing am going to di if i can't agree a price with a buyer is to look for means to convince him or her that the property really worths the price so if he is not convinced i will look for alternative and have it at the back of my mind that the best will come for me because it's a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back