What's new

What do you do when you can't agree a price with a buyer when selling a property

It's simple, if you can still go lower and you won't lose, then you can try to come down bit, but we all know that for every property we want to sell, there is that price we can't go below. If the person in question is not ready to pay then you find another buyer, except your desperate to sell, which shouldn't be the case.

i will try all i could to make sure i persuade him to sell to me and i will also make sure that i am also pricing the property or whatsoever at a reasonable price and also make him see reasons why i cant pay more but if he persist i will then sees an alternative

If you can't agree a price, with the buyer, I will advise you to discharge that particular buyer and look for others that are ready to pay you exactly what you want to sell your land for, ok? Instead of waisting time with the person you better advertise the product.

It's not always a must to sell to someone who is hell bent on not buying at your price. You can forget about them and then get more serious people who would be willing to pay, simple.
Post automatically merged:

It's not always a must to sell to someone who is hell bent on not buying at your price. You can forget about them and then get more serious people who would be willing to pay, simple.

Things like this are absolutely normal in the business world as you should not feel bad on being unable to reach a price as every property has its own value and you wouldn't wat to sell something for the sake of selling and make a loss.

When buying something if the price is high, what you need to do is to go to see if the person will call you back or not before thinking about what to do.

Well you have to make such buyers see reason, the reason why you can't go lower than that. Also, the advantages of such property could come in handy then so as to convince the buyer

In as much as one need to be more persuacive in convincing your customer to buy your products, it gets to a point where the debate becomes too intense. I'll just let it be peacefully

When you know you can't agree the price with the buyer when selling property, I suggest you introduce the buyer to another property that worth the price he offered.

One thing you do when you can't agree a price with the buyer of a property when selling is to give the buyer reasons why you are selling your property and such high amount, you tell him benefits he stand to gain when he gets such property.

The best way to avoid unnecessary arguments on this regard is to consult the assessor first to check how much is the property worth. In that regard you're able to negotiate with no arguments.

I guess when it comes to the point where I can't win a buyer to buy the building at the negotiated price, I will have to let it be so as not to e the one to run into loses because I want to sell by all means

Realtors face uphill struggles to match buyer's and seller's asking price. But if the realtor is very knowledgeable, and skills in marketing, i believe he or she can connect the two people, the buyer and seller meeting on a particular price.

Your point of views are excellent and can go a long way to convince the buyer to buy the property. Once i can explain and try to convince the buyer the reasons for the particular price and they don't agree,I'll let go and seek other buyers.

I guess when it comes to the point where I can't win a buyer to buy the building at the negotiated price, I will have to let it be so as not to e the one to run into loses because I want to sell by all means
one thing you must do when there is no agreement between the buyer and seller of a particular property is to give the buyer of the property more reasons why he should buy the property at that rate or amount.

As it is a good thing to sell your properties to make profits, if the price a buyer intends to buy or pay for a properties is not favourable there is nothing much you could do than to persuade him to buy by letting him see the reasons why he needs to pay more or the reasons why the property worth more of the price the buyer is willing to pay.

Well you have to make such buyers see reason, the reason why you can't go lower than that. Also, the advantages of such property could come in handy then so as to convince the buyer
When the seller hits the deadlock price then that is the last and he should not go lower than that. When I was selling my lot I was fooled to make the price much lower. Fortunately the deal did not materialize because the buyer had no cash for the down payment. On the next buyer, I stood pat on my price.

When the seller hits the deadlock price then that is the last and he should not go lower than that. When I was selling my lot I was fooled to make the price much lower. Fortunately the deal did not materialize because the buyer had no cash for the down payment. On the next buyer, I stood pat on my price.
Definitely you are right because because you want to make a sale doesn't mean you should run at a loss, if a customer doesn't meet your price move on another definitely will

If you have tried every means to make them accept your price, and they still want it sold on their price, then you should respect their decision and do it their and watch how things turn out

A seller don’t really need to persuade a buyer too much if the property is really worth it.Just let the buyer know all what he will be missing if he does not will to buy and give him time to think about it himself

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back