What's new

What do you do when you can't agree a price with a buyer when selling a property

It is a very common thing to encounter such issue and be at loggerheads with the price agreement. If you are buying and you can't reach a consensus, highlight the negatives you see in the property to force the price down and if you are selling, you can politely let the prospective buyer understand that the owner had taken a better offer and promise to reach out if you get another property within their budget.

I don't think there is much thing to do, if you don't agree to my price as a buyer, then you go I believe another buyer will come
I believe in real estate business you have to look for many bidders and you choose the one with the best price

This is a little bit tricky to be honest especially since you can't force the client. You can try to make him tell you his budget, that way you can suggest another property. You can also explore the option of him paying installmentally. In this case he has to agree to a sort of hire purchase/lease kind of arrangement.

I don't know if this is possible, for you to know serious client I mean customers that are determine to buy any properties from you, ask them to pay stress fee or any fee u might call it just to know how determine they are or not

As a realtor, you will run over customers that will take your suggested posting cost and go for it, and others that think their house is worth more than it honestly is. Valuing a house is perhaps the greatest test, particularly on the off chance that you have a customer that is resolute on a particular asking cost. Teach your customers on the staggering results that can follow an overrated home and the purposes behind your numbers. Give insights and realities to show your solid proof and guarantee the home won't sit available for quite a long time without an offer. What other means or method can you employ?
Your comment is quite quality and on point. I love everything you have said here but I have realised that some customers are unyielding when it comes to buying or negotiations of some stuff with them. They tend to be more demanding and always think what they want should always stand

I will try to make the buyers see reason, communication is the all in all for every business.customer relation build prospect for future references.the fund may not be suitable but it will definitely establish relationship amongst the customers and agent.

Once in a while, we come by customers that won't agree with us in time of price. I will try to let him seeing the reason for the price. Then I will show him how quality my property is. But if still doesn't want to come to my term in term of price, then I let him go.

if I can't agree on a price with a buyer I move on .if that very property is negotiable then we will certainly arrive at it .but I hate it when the price is not straight forward .just tell me the real price so that we don't waste each other's time .

Explain calmly how it works and you're not in hurry to sell it (which means well they're not the only ones that will offer) you can also explain and give them insights why your property is worth that much, futures developments in the are? What makes it worth to buy? It's best if you have a good marketing skill aswell huh

I don't sell, as simple as that. Some buyers are always looking for a weak spot and they're ready to exploit that if you as the seller are not careful. Although I don't reach the point where bother the buyer and I as the seller don't agree on a particular price.

If the price difference is neglegible then you should sell but if the reverse is the case, you may have to give the buyer some time to think about it before you approach the buyer again and this time explain to him while he should buy the property from you.

I go in search of similar commodity from a different seller.the price may be manageable from another man.prices differ from place to place and from person to person.so so this is how it goes

When you are dealing with a property all you need to consider is the safety and convenience of the property. Sometimes customer want to drop down the price and you are not profiting from it. All you have to do is say to him the features of the property and that is not negotiable.

At the point when I cannot concur with a purchaser on the value I wish to sell my property, I attempt to make him see reasons why the property merits that cost and attempt to persuade him, in the event that he actually demands not addressing the cost, at that point I essentially overlook him and close the arrangement.

As a realtor, you will run over customers that will take your suggested posting cost and go for it, and others that think their house is worth more than it honestly is. Valuing a house is perhaps the greatest test, particularly on the off chance that you have a customer that is resolute on a particular asking cost. Teach your customers on the staggering results that can follow an overrated home and the purposes behind your numbers. Give insights and realities to show your solid proof and guarantee the home won't sit available for quite a long time without an offer. What other means or method can you employ?
The way you deal with your customer can really impressed him and attract him towards your business or company.
if your customer is not satisfied with your dealing, just ask him kindly visit the nearby areas to check out the market value and then give him some discount offer than market value to satisfy him.

If I and the real agent can't agree with the price of my property I will let him/her be as long as what I'm about to selling is good I will give him a time to think about it and if he doesn't comply this time around I don't have choice than to wait for another agent to come again

If I cannot agree with a property seller that I want to sell on an immobilized agent, then I'm only going to give it to another seller. Real Estate is a huge corporation, which cannot go away and I cannot let a buyer split all of my money down on his or her behalf and agree not to sell the price that I want. Of course, someone else will buy

Even if buyers submit an offer at the seller's price and there is no guarantee that they will get a house. There is no guarantee. Home sellers are free to deny or even counter contingency-free, right? Full price and no conditions shall be binding before a formal purchasing agreement is signed.

When I cant agree with a buyer on the price I wish to sell my property, I try to make him see reasons why the property is worth that price and try to convince him, if he still insists on not paying the price then I simply ignore him and close the deal.

There are things that we can look out for when trying to find a balance about the price and one of them is the basic amenities that is around the house. If there is good road network and no constant electricity, this is a factor that you Dan use to explain to the seller on why the price should be lower.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back