What's new

What do you do to avoid being scammed online

I think it's not that easy to avoid being scammed on the internet because the possibility is very low. though knowledge can really helped you to manage and control but can never be avoided.

That's true, and if they good at doing that there's no way they can earn money online, we have a lot of people nowadays that are having interest to work online.
People just need to understand some of the ways that money could be made legitimately without having to risk their own personal capital. With that you would not be a victim of frauds.

You should not share any personal information that can be able to get them to use your information to collect money or you should not be clicking on any kind of suspicious links.

That's true, despite the fact we do have some websites with fake reviews but I believe if you take your time and make your own research you can know if a website is scam.
There are some new platforms who has not really paid their members and they are looking for a way to attract people into their platforms to generate traffic , there is no way you can be hundred percent sure about these platforms.

That's true, if you have the proper knowledge you can hardly get scammed online, but if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing you can get scammed easily.
Both of us agrees that knowledge is power, and power is the capacity to do and undo. People who were scammed are lazy individuals who want to just make money out of nothing,like invest 2000 and get 100000 in less than 30 minutes lol.

That's a good idea, I believe that's the only way you can use to protect your information, we have a lot of scamming platforms online you have to be very careful.

Never investing money online in Hyip sites or paid to click sites is the best thing you can do in order to avoid scams. Unfortunately, many people still invest in such kind of sites all the time.

There are some new platforms who has not really paid their members and they are looking for a way to attract people into their platforms to generate traffic , there is no way you can be hundred percent sure about these platforms.
You are right, i don't like such kinds of platforms because they are nothing but scam,if you don't want to fall for scamming platforms the best way is to make research before investing your money.

You are right, i don't like such kinds of platforms because they are nothing but scam,if you don't want to fall for scamming platforms the best way is to make research before investing your money.
Well from my past experience I wouldn't just want to invest my money on any platform on the internet for whatever reason except it is an official platforms and most likely a crypto exchanges only.

Well from my past experience I wouldn't just want to invest my money on any platform on the internet for whatever reason except it is an official platforms and most likely a crypto exchanges only.
That's what people are into, they invest their money and don't want to have the experience on how it works, if you are into investments you need to know what's happening before you can actually invest.

We are in the trying times whereby the economy is almost ravaged in most countries of the world. Prices of almost all items have hicked therefore everyone is surviving for the Fittest. As a result the scamming rate has also gone to its peak online.
So what measures do you put in place to make sure that you are very safe online and that you avoid being scammed online
Trying to scam people via the internet has grown so common in our culture that it is difficult to completely prevent it, we must rather be just cautious and mindful of our investments.

That's what people are into, they invest their money and don't want to have the experience on how it works, if you are into investments you need to know what's happening before you can actually invest.
A lot of people will be investing in most online platforms without even a physical office who promise to pay high return on investment, 95% of them will likely push within a period of one month the highest.

A lot of people will be investing in most online platforms without even a physical office who promise to pay high return on investment, 95% of them will likely push within a period of one month the highest.
That's true, we have a lot of investments platforms online the truth about them is that they are not trusted, they can hardly last for 3 months, they'll just runaway with people's money.

Never invest in any kind of hyip site and never invest in paid to click sites. These two are the common scam sites that promise a huge return but turn out to be scam.

Never invest in any kind of hyip site and never invest in paid to click sites. These two are the common scam sites that promise a huge return but turn out to be scam.
Thank you so much for sharing , I have taken this decision a long time ago but the fact is that if paid to click platform are not really trusted as most people are claiming , why are they still in existence till this day even the older ones.

I always avoid to get information my reading reviews about that online earning platform and try to know about the withdrawal currencies linked with them or payment proofs.

People ad being scammed on daily basis , most especially the online investors , because you have to put your card details to pay on some sites and also most Hyip and ponzi sutesare scam , so you need proper research on them before working on any site .

I always avoid to get information my reading reviews about that online earning platform and try to know about the withdrawal currencies linked with them or payment proofs.
That's a good idea to avoid scam, if you are good at investigations I don't really think you can be scammed online easily, with what you've said it seems like you have experience on scamming, have you been ever scammed?

Actually been scammed on the internet sometimes can not be avoided but to some extent it might be control based on the knowledge you have but when you dont have knowledge, it will be very difficult.

you do not need to let yourself get scammed because of the knowledge you do not have, thankfully in today's world you can easily access so much free information on the internet that can give you a cue on any impending business.

one must conduct thorough research in order not to get cheated. There are many fraud platforms online, therefore you must be extremely cautious when using them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back