What's new

What do you do to avoid being scammed online

I don't click on an unknown link and I rarely provide my details online. I have people who have been scammed before so, I always learn one or two things from there story.

I am not going to be interacting with any website that I find to be fishy and also I am not going to send money or give my personal information to just anybody that I see.
That's a good idea, I believe that's the only way you can use to protect your information, we have a lot of scamming platforms online you have to be very careful.

If you are good at making researches there's no way you can be scammed online, if you take your time and make good research you'll get the best results.
Hundred percent agree, doing researches is the only way to find out legit and scam websites but for doing researches you will also need some knowledge, because if you do researches by yourself this will teach you alot.

Hundred percent agree, doing researches is the only way to find out legit and scam websites but for doing researches you will also need some knowledge, because if you do researches by yourself this will teach you alot.
That's completely true, but if you are being careful this might also help you, making research alone might not give you the good results you want you need to combine it with a lot of things and blend them together.

Some platforms that gives review about the legitimate of another platform are more trusted because scammers will always want to create an account and give a fake review about their platform. As a result we have to be careful when checking for a review on platforms such as trustpilot.

One of the major things I do to avoid getting scammed on the internet is that I always try as much as possible to avoid Ponzi schemes. I can easily identify one when I see it.

Some time recently choosing to take an interest in any online money-making action, one must conduct exhaustive inquire about in arrange not to induce cheated. There are numerous extortion stages online, hence you must be amazingly cautious when utilizing them.

Some platforms that gives review about the legitimate of another platform are more trusted because scammers will always want to create an account and give a fake review about their platform. As a result we have to be careful when checking for a review on platforms such as trustpilot.
That's true, despite the fact we do have some websites with fake reviews but I believe if you take your time and make your own research you can know if a website is scam.

Scammers understand that people will be very much interested to make money with irresistible offers and they gives high profit offers to lure in people. This is one of the things that must be avoided.

Scammers understand that people will be very much interested to make money with irresistible offers and they gives high profit offers to lure in people. This is one of the things that must be avoided.
That's true, but I think newbies do fall for scam online easily because they are looking for a quick way to earn money, if you have that mindset you'll always be scammed.

That's true, but I think newbies do fall for scam online easily because they are looking for a quick way to earn money, if you have that mindset you'll always be scammed.
Yes and probably they are not really sure of how money could be made online . They believe that maybe money could be made online through some high yield investment programme .
Some do not even know that they needs to learn a skill before they can even think of making money from the internet.

Nothing unique about what I do. Simply put, I don't invest in online platforms because I'm greedy because most of them are never trustworthy and won't last for very long.

If you will be discipline and be willing to avoid trusting people you have never met before online, unknown people are the reason why there is a rate of online scamming activities.
It's kind a easy don't trust anyone if you feel like it's scam if you are smart you be fine it's even more easier to spot a scam in fake apps or websites who claims you can earn money the problem is you can't if you earn online you can get little portion of money depening on what you do

The admin of one of the platform I belong to was recently asking interested member to go to a review website to write a good review about the platform for rewards. So it's not all the review we read online that are genuine.

Yes and probably they are not really sure of how money could be made online . They believe that maybe money could be made online through some high yield investment programme .
Some do not even know that they needs to learn a skill before they can even think of making money from the internet.
That's true, and if they good at doing that there's no way they can earn money online, we have a lot of people nowadays that are having interest to work online.

I think there are no perfect measures to be taken to avoid been scammed working online because it's inevitable no matter how conscious you are. it can be managed no doubt but not completely avoided.

If you will be discipline and be willing to avoid trusting people you have never met before online, unknown people are the reason why there is a rate of online scamming activities.

The best way to never get scammed is to avoid paid to click sites and similar kind of sites that offer memberships. There are many such kind of scam sites that loot money out of your pockets.

Asides ensuring I don't leave my personal details on any platform, I also do not avoid sites or programs that over to give me high returns on investment in a short period of time. This has helped me a lot over the years
If you have suffered losses with scam sites, you eventually learn that safeguarding your capital is more important than profits. It's mostly newbies and those who have a gambling addiction that still fall for such tricks.

If you have suffered losses with scam sites, you eventually learn that safeguarding your capital is more important than profits. It's mostly newbies and those who have a gambling addiction that still fall for such tricks.
That's true, if you are addicted to gambling you'll have a lot of things that will hinder you from getting what you want because of the spirit of gambling that is inside You.

This can be true to an extent but how many sites will one research and will there be available time always to research these sites? The best thing will be to just avoid greed and don't fall for any short term excessive profits scheme.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back