What's new

What do you do to avoid being scammed online

The online or socal media platforms is full of scammers and hackers this and as a wise person there are few steps you should follow to avoid been scammed which is doing necessary research about everything you see online.
Probably, this warning should actually be for the newbies on the internet. They should always be careful with the kind of people they transact with both on social media and in other online spaces.

I will make I secure my personal stuff that is my email, password and my account are safe and I will make sure i won’t do anything to jeopardize anything concerning my personal stuff
This is another step to safeguard yourself and also make sure you do not go about clicking unnecessary links as well because they could get your passwords from there as well

What I do to escape Being scammed online is by simply avoiding to click on any link shared in some social media groups or any pop up Ads.on my screen.doing that prevents being scammed online.

What I do to escape Being scammed online is by simply avoiding to click on any link shared in some social media groups or any pop up Ads.on my screen.doing that prevents being scammed online.
This is a very good step. clicking random links on the Internet can actually land you to trouble. A lot of people use it for phishing activities in order to scam people at the end of the day.

This is a very good step. clicking random links on the Internet can actually land you to trouble. A lot of people use it for phishing activities in order to scam people at the end of the day.
I learn that lesson from an experience my friend had some years back,he was a fan of following Links that claim's to giving free money to youths and got scammed. Since that day I became very wise.

I learn that lesson from an experience my friend had some years back,he was a fan of following Links that claim's to giving free money to youths and got scammed. Since that day I became very wise.
Lol, that is one of the strategies scammers use of the internet now to dupe people of their money. So it is important and necessary people know that it does not make sense.

Lol, that is one of the strategies scammers use of the internet now to dupe people of their money. So it is important and necessary people know that it does not make sense.
That's real,it's the most strategies being used by scammers knowing most youth are subjected to hunger genocides so they use political target through links and scam people.

The only way I have been doing this is that I am not greedy , I try as much as possible to look for a legitimate way to make money. Greediness is the reason why so many people are losing some of their hard-earned money this way

online scamming is very common these days in our technology world and all we need to do is to stay positive and true to yourself. Also you need to be very cautious in all your transactions that you you will make

That's real,it's the most strategies being used by scammers knowing most youth are subjected to hunger genocides so they use political target through links and scam people.
I don't know if it has anything to do with politics but it is important people are very careful with the kind of links they click. Clicking random links will expose you to a lot of risks on the internet.

I don't know if it has anything to do with politics but it is important people are very careful with the kind of links they click. Clicking random links will expose you to a lot of risks on the internet.
Actually is not related to politics ,what I mean is that the scammers will use captivating website address like; tinubu#50000give-away, follow the link to get yours

Actually is not related to politics ,what I mean is that the scammers will use captivating website address like; tinubu#50000give-away, follow the link to get yours
Okay, that is true but one of the most popular ones they usually use is adult contents. They know that a lot of people are interested in adult contents online and they can use that to lure people.

When dealing online , it is better for us to understand that people are not trusted. So many people are just interested in Scamming you without having any interest to help you . That is what we needs to understand

When dealing online , it is better for us to understand that people are not trusted. So many people are just interested in Scamming you without having any interest to help you . That is what we needs to understand
Probably, it will be much more easier for you to deal with people offline than online. In the online space you might have not met them before and that is why you really need to be very careful.

I am not going to be entertaining any kind of offers that are not realistic. I am also not going to be sharing my personal information with anybody or using public internet in order to access my bank account.

Probably, it will be much more easier for you to deal with people offline than online. In the online space you might have not met them before and that is why you really need to be very careful.
Well I do not transact with people I do not know online because to me I believe that they are scammers. No matter the transaction I am doing online I have people I can transact with safely without worrying about being scam.

I am not going to be entertaining any kind of offers that are not realistic. I am also not going to be sharing my personal information with anybody or using public internet in order to access my bank account.
Probably, not sharing your personal information is one of the best steps you need to take secure your personal information. It is also important you don't click random links.

There's a risk associated with most of the online business available. You just have to go for trusted platforms that have been in existence for a long time. Don't seek for a get rich quick schemes. Non of them is trusted.

There's a risk associated with most of the online business available. You just have to go for trusted platforms that have been in existence for a long time. Don't seek for a get rich quick schemes. Non of them is trusted.
Yeah, when you are going for platforms that has been in existence for a long time it should not be Ponzi schemes. This is because there are Ponzi schemes that can last up to 2 years and will still end up running away with people's money.

Yeah, when you are going for platforms that has been in existence for a long time it should not be Ponzi schemes. This is because there are Ponzi schemes that can last up to 2 years and will still end up running away with people's money.
Exactly , the highest I have seen them running is 5 months and this five months the Ponzi scheme were paying people 20% of their money everyday. I am still wondering how they were able to last up to that time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back