What's new

What do you do to avoid being scammed online

If you will be discipline and be willing to avoid trusting people you have never met before online, unknown people are the reason why there is a rate of online scamming activities.

What I am going to do to avoid being scammed online instead I am usually not going to share any of my password with anybody and I also avoid clicking on links that I do not know anything about.

I try as much as possible to not give greed a chance at all.

This is done by not wanting to get money out of something that I did not work for.

It is always best to focus on legit means only.

Online and off-line we have bad people around everywhere and will do anything to avoid scammers on line. On line platforms mostly are legit not all but my advice is to be rest assured on which one is real like prompt payment and their services towards humanity. Getting the right information from the right source.

This is a good contribution, and I concur with this statement. It is also important to note that some sites can waste your time as well without demanding a dime, and in my view, this is still fraudulent, although not to a greater degree

I recently invested in a paid to click site and it became a scam. However, I managed to get my cash back before the admin scammed people. I have made the decision that I will never invest ever.

If you are good at making researches there's no way you can be scammed online, if you take your time and make good research you'll get the best results.
You are right, but not only that you need to be very careful, even if you make good research if you are being careful you'll fall for scamming platforms, that's why I said you have to be very careful.

Probably in order to avoid cheating the site, you will first need to read reviews for example on Trustpilot, enter the name of the site and reviews from real users will be provided, as well as a rating of the site up to 5 stars. Another way to find out about the authenticity of a site is to pay attention to the site's domain, some end in .xyz .biz .db, such sites are best not to visit at all. the third way is the Site Interface. If the site has a strange and multi-colored menu design, this increases the risk of a fake site.

been careful alone would not do you much good, you should eliminate greed from your subconscious being, because it is one of the things scammers uses to catch you and milk you finally.

I recently invested in a paid to click site and it became a scam. However, I managed to get my cash back before the admin scammed people. I have made the decision that I will never invest ever.
At least you managed to gain some profit, which must have delighted you. Investing in paid to click sites is always dangerous, and you are extremely likely to fall prey to scams. This has discouraged me from investing in those platforms

You are right, but not only that you need to be very careful, even if you make good research if you are being careful you'll fall for scamming platforms, that's why I said you have to be very careful.
That's completely true, if care is not taken you might be victim of scam, we have a lot of them online that's why you need to be very careful, just like the saying trust no one.

Make sure you've done a proper review before visiting any site to avoid getting into site where you will be scammed and you should always know what you're doing on any site and face it

Make sure you've done a proper review before visiting any site to avoid getting into site where you will be scammed and you should always know what you're doing on any site and face it
That's true, if you are good at making research you'll definitely not fall for scamming platforms online, not only that you also need to be extra careful, this will very much help.

1. never give your passwords, PIN numbers or bank account numbers -legitimate companies and banks will never ask you for these details by email or over the phone.
  2. if out and about and buying online, use data provided by your network provider and not public Wi-Fi as some hotspots may not be secure.

I am not going to be interacting with any website that I find to be fishy and also I am not going to send money or give my personal information to just anybody that I see.

I think you can really avoid being scammed from working online but I think it can be controlled to some extent based on the knowledge you have. that's why is very important to have knowledge about online stuffs before you start.

I have never been scammed and will never be scammed why because research has been my habit before I start any online business. Ones a plartform is not genuine I will definitely know

1. never give your passwords, PIN numbers or bank account numbers -legitimate companies and banks will never ask you for these details by email or over the phone.
  2. if out and about and buying online, use data provided by your network provider and not public Wi-Fi as some hotspots may not be secure.
I completely agree with what you've said, this will reduce the numbers of scams, but that's not enough you need to be very careful with the kind of crowd you mixed up with.

Personally I think the only way to avoid being scammed online is to acquire knowledge about what you want to invest into. because that will helped you to know when and how to start.

Personally I think the only way to avoid being scammed online is to acquire knowledge about what you want to invest into. because that will helped you to know when and how to start.
That's true, if you have the proper knowledge you can hardly get scammed online, but if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing you can get scammed easily.

Recognise that there are scams out there. Always keep in mind the approach might be a scam while interacting with uninvited contacts from people or businesses, whether it's over the phone, via mail, email, in person, or on a social networking site. Keep in mind that if something seems too good to be true, it generally is.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back