What's new

What do you do to avoid being scammed online

Exactly , the highest I have seen them running is 5 months and this five months the Ponzi scheme were paying people 20% of their money everyday. I am still wondering how they were able to last up to that time.
I wonder where they actually get such amount of money to pay people 20% of money every single day. I've actually seen those who pays more than hundred percent every month.

As of me I am very much aware of the Cyber crimes associated with the internet nowadays. I am normally very vigilant in the online to a avoid constantly being scammed online.

I wonder where they actually get such amount of money to pay people 20% of money every single day. I've actually seen those who pays more than hundred percent every month.

The best way to avoid scams is to avoid Hyips and paid to click sites that always tend to scam you. many Hyip owners invest money in cryptocurrencies and they never pay the money back as cryptocurrency crashes.

Even if I have to engage in any investment online, Those not paying on daily basis are the ones I wouldn't want to do. Anything Could happen between the month period interval and they might fold up.

I always make adequate research before venturing into any online investment or works. Making adequate research about the sites integrity would help you select the best sites.

The best way to avoid scams is to avoid Hyips and paid to click sites that always tend to scam you. many Hyip owners invest money in cryptocurrencies and they never pay the money back as cryptocurrency crashes.
Some of them even claim to trade forex with your money. If they lose a lot of money from whatever they're trading, then that is the end of the website. That is the major reason it is important to avoid such platforms.

Scammed online based on how I know, it can not be totally avoided but to some extent, it can be controlled when you have the knowledge on when and how to go about it most especially when it comes to investment.

Scammed online based on how I know, it can not be totally avoided but to some extent, it can be controlled when you have the knowledge on when and how to go about it most especially when it comes to investment.
one of the best ways to avoid being scammed online is to acquire more knowledge and try to connect with people who have been on the online space for a while. This is because they will be able to tell you platforms that are scam.

i don't do business deals with people that I don't know personally and I also avoid clicking on suspicious and unverified links online, lastly, i do not share my card details with any third party for any reason at all

It is not easy. Firstly you have to be very careful and control the level of your greed. That's the only way out. And also when dealing with most platform and internet , try as much as possible to identify things that are too good to be true.

There are a few actions you may take to protect yourself from internet scams. Before agreeing to anything, always do your research on any organization or person you are dealing with. Be cautious of any unsolicited emails or texts you get and never provide any financial or personal information. Also, it's crucial to use secure passwords and keep your computers and mobile devices updated.

Most times it can be pretty difficult telling the fake from the real. What i normally do is take serious investigations before making any action. Even at that it does not guarantee that i might not be scammed, so i always make sure i put in what i am able to let go incase it turns out to be a scam.

Scammed online has become something very prevalent in our society to some extent that it can not be totally avoided we just try to be careful and conscious of our investment.
One of the major things that you do to avoid scamming online is that we should not put our money on any platform that ask us to do so because there are many free platforms that we can make money from

I study trends and patterns of current scam schemes so that when they come to me, I already know about them. I don't go for schemes with juicy incentives. I discuss with people before making payments.

We are in the trying times whereby the economy is almost ravaged in most countries of the world. Prices of almost all items have hicked therefore everyone is surviving for the Fittest. As a result the scamming rate has also gone to its peak online.
So what measures do you put in place to make sure that you are very safe online and that you avoid being scammed online
As technology is increasing, scamers are also increasing. If you want to work online, then stay away from this type of forum because it can only harm you and cannot benefit.There are sports websites that call you on their form for online earning by luring you 10 or $ 15, but before joining any website or form, you should make a complete destination about it so that you do not suffer later.

To avoid being scammed, one should not just bage into any website anyhow. You should do thorough research on a website before giving out your information to them.

Do not invest money online, if you have to invest, make sure to do enough research to find the legitimacy of the company. Do not work on any sites without doing a thorough story on the legitimacy.

One thing I do is research about a company first before investing my time and money in it. Forums and review sites are a great place to learn about a site before you start working or investing in it.

The first thing you need to do as a preventive measure to avoid getting scammed online is by always making sure you made the necessary research about any investment before rushing into it .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back