What's new

What d you look at when buying a new phones?

Phone specification is what attracts me to buying any phone. Phones that have higher battery capacity, increased megapixel camera, internet speed, higher storage and also high rain memory

My points are:

• Battery Life
  • Process type and size
  • Storage
  • Camera quality
That's enough for my needs.

I look at the make of the phone, as well as the memory capacity of the phone. This memory consideration for me is very important because the volume of work i do

First and foremost I look for an android phone as I don't really like iphone. I recently bought an iphone XR and then went back to Huawei which I absolutely love. I now have a Huawei Psmart2020, it has a great camera, the battery life is sufficient and it is so easy to navigate. For me they're the best phones I ever had and I've tried many.

Concerning what I look out when buying or purchasing a phone. Well, I look at the brand of the phone of it is a trusted and a well known brand, I look at the Ram size, processor speed, the Rom size to know if it large or not. The one that draws my attention of recent in phones now is the battery capacity, if the battery is not good enough, I easily lose interest on the phone

Mobile phone technology has come a long way in this era, we now have mobile phones that are more powerful than mobile phone. for me when buying a new phone i only look at ram, what do you look for before buying a new phone is it one of the following or all of the following
RAM,BRAND NAME, CHIP, OPERATING SYSTEM, SOFTWARE SUPPORT e.tc fell free to add yours
It's the RAM and the quality of the camera, I run an online store and these 2 are very important as I take a lot of pictures and videos for my products,and also download lots of apps, presently my phone is low on memory

When buying a new phone I look at the internal memory of d phone, speed capacity,model of the phone, phone product, battery capacity especially because I need my phone to last long.

Mobile phone technology has come a long way in this era, we now have mobile phones that are more powerful than mobile phone. for me when buying a new phone i only look at ram, what do you look for before buying a new phone is it one of the following or all of the following
RAM,BRAND NAME, CHIP, OPERATING SYSTEM, SOFTWARE SUPPORT e.tc fell free to add yours
I consider the capacity of that Battery, the ROM, and the RAM. also the screen display and the CPU. Lastly I check the type of the battery, ether Li-ion or Li-Po

I look forward to seeing the brand and the make of the phone and above all thing else I look at the price the phone is worth

My first consideration in buying a new phone is definitely the battery capacity. It has to be at least 6,000 mAh. Asides that, I scrutinize the RAM and ROM properly. I play lots of mobile game so RAM and battery capacity is my first concern.

I look at many different things when I want to buy a smartphone, first is the durability, secondly the functionality facilities, and portability of the software.

The first thing I look for before buying a new phone is the battery life followed by the following specifications;
Ram
Camera quality
ROM size
Ruggedness
Screen resolution.

If you are a heavy user and work on apps, play games, stream videos and more then go for a smartphone with at least 3500mAh.
Battery. Are you the kind of user who is likely to have multiple apps open simultaneously?
Memory. Phones have two kinds of memory – Random Access Memory (RAM) and Read Only Memory (ROM)

The body and the panels, we must las look out for the receipt and other functions in the phone like the service and the likes. Network and the battery stamina.
There are many qualities I try to consider before buying anew phone. Buying a new phone is not a big deal but getting the one that suits your need is the major issue. Some of the things I look for include, ram, camera quality, battery life, and ruggedness.

Personally i love phones with high quality camera and also phones with good ram ,this is what i would first consider when getting a new phone. That us the most important thing to consider

I think it depends on what you want to use it for if I want to buy a new phone I'll consider the battery capacity of that phone and I will also consider the storage space that is the RAM of that phone,the internet connection speed also is another thing you need to consider if you're living in a location with bad network.
Post automatically merged:

I think it depends on what you want to use it for if I want to buy a new phone I'll consider the battery capacity of that phone and I will also consider the storage space that is the RAM of that phone,the internet connection speed also is another thing you need to consider if you're living in a location with bad network.

Basically, I look at the memory size in terms of RAM and ROM. I am also interested in the battery size. The screen size and processor speed is critical too.

Before buying a new phone, i look at the make,the rom and ram size,the battery capacity and life span,the quality of the camera and the screen resolution.

When buying a new phone , i always look at the ruggedness of the phone, the longevity and the power of the phone, that's why i prefer Samsung or Sony erriscson as my best choice of phone.

When buying new phone what I look at is the product, the camera if the camera I very bright, and also the memory chance if it have enough space, this are things I look before buying new phone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back