What's new

What d you look at when buying a new phones?

Mastercoded

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Mobile phone technology has come a long way in this era, we now have mobile phones that are more powerful than mobile phone. for me when buying a new phone i only look at ram, what do you look for before buying a new phone is it one of the following or all of the following
RAM,BRAND NAME, CHIP, OPERATING SYSTEM, SOFTWARE SUPPORT e.tc fell free to add yours

Personally what I look at for the most is the phone's RAM. I know much I use my phone so it is very important that it comes with a high RAM for every app I plan on using. Then I also look at the size of the ROM this would reduce the problem of space. For me a ROM of 32gb is manageable for me then I can get an external device for some irrelevant data.

The first thing I look at when buying a new phone is the RAM
The RAM determines how fast the phone will be when processing data and I also look at the size of the battery and I also check the processor and lastly I check the camera

The first thing I look at when buying a new phone is the RAM
The RAM determines how fast the phone will be when processing data and I also look at the size of the battery and I also check the processor and lastly I check the camera
What about brand, build quality and ther rest, are they not important??

it depends on you if you are a gamer, look at the ram and cpu of the cellphone but if you just chat online social media the phone is just for budget. if you like vlog photos, look at the spec of the phone's camera.

First of all I check the RAM of the mobile then its memory then its camera because there must be good RAM so that there is no problem of any kind.First of all I check the RAM of the mobile then its memory then its camera because it must have good RAM so that there is no problem during use.

it depends on you if you are a gamer, look at the ram and cpu of the cellphone but if you just chat online social media the phone is just for budget. if you like vlog photos, look at the spec of the phone's camera.
We can all agree that, lifestyle of individual determines what kind of phone he/she buys
Post automatically merged:

Multitasking is bae

Well, you're pretty much spoiled for choice. Before you whip out your credit card to purchase something online, you should search for the best cell phone plans offered by the various mobile providers. Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile each have something interesting to offer customers, and will often provide complete packages including data, calls and SMS. Who knows, maybe it's the right time you to consider changing your current provider...you can even keep your current phone number.

The body and the panels, we must las look out for the receipt and other functions in the phone like the service and the likes. Network and the battery stamina.

When buying a new phone, I normally look at the features of the phone like the RAM, ROM, camera pixels, the maker, the size and the battery capacity and so many other things. One must be cautious of phone he or she wants to buy to avoid issues.

What to look at when buying a phone is the ram, camera, and the battery life of a phone is very important. Although, many phones now comes with a big battery life but at the end its not durable.Nevertheless,those are the features you look at when buying a phone.

The body and the panels, we must las look out for the receipt and other functions in the phone like the service and the likes. Network and the battery stamina.

Last edited:
Technology has been a very important part of our lives for many years and Mobile phones are at the centre of it. Before I go for a phone to buy, I'd go for the brand I want and specifications like the RAM, Operating system, battery life and camera pixels.

Whenever I want to buy a house the first I consider among others is the ram. The ram but be at least 2,gigabytes. Another things I usually look for are the screen resolution, the camera sharpness, the maker of the and the battery life.

Build is all about durability of a smartphone. The entire handset market is largely divided in two types of builds -- metal and plastic.
There are some that even have glass-coated panels, but those are very limited. If you are one of those prone to dropping your smartphone, it's advisable to go for a metal or a plastic built handset.
These can sustain drops from 2-3 feet, while glass-based handset are sure to shatter.

Mobile phone technology has come a long way in this era, we now have mobile phones that are more powerful than mobile phone. for me when buying a new phone i only look at ram, what do you look for before buying a new phone is it one of the following or all of the following
RAM,BRAND NAME, CHIP, OPERATING SYSTEM, SOFTWARE SUPPORT e.tc fell free to add yours
Personally, I consider the price in connection to the others features like RAM, Storage Capacity, Battery life. I am only using phones for communications, work-related stuffs and entertainment (not much gaming), so I consider myself not much in need of higher specs mobile device.

There are several things

1. Network
2. The battery strength
3. The casing
4. The texture of the pads
5. The screen
6 then you may consider size and weight

First and foremost – looks. Do you like the way the phone looks to you? In this day and age, a mobile phone is not just about function, it is a fashion and lifestyle statement you take with you everywhere you go. The brand, color, size and finish all determine how appealing a phone can be to you and your unique style. Making these choices is also a way of self-expression!

Memory. We know phones have two kinds of memory – Read Only Memory (ROM) and Random Access Memory (RAM). ...
Battery. ...
Camera. ...
Processor. ...
Display. ...
Security/Extra Features. ...
Build Quality.

In the place where I stay, electricity is a major headache as I have not had electricity for close to a year so fast charge and a big battery is what I first consider. I then check out the ram size and the processor speed before comparing it with the price before I make a purchase.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back