What computer are you using?

MaxPayne1

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jun 10, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am currently using an HP Pavilion 15. A few years old and extremely slow at times. Probably need an upgrade soon (although now is probably unlikely as I need to save up money lol).

i am currently having a custom build. it is not the best but it does its work
Specs
ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER DUAL EVO
Intel Core i7-9700K Prosessor
ASUS ROG Strix B360-F Gaming, S-1151
HyperX Fury DDR4 2666MHz 16GB
Corsair TX650M, 650W PSU
NZXT H500 white
Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD SSD

I'm using an HP Computer, Intel i3, with 250G Storage. I know they're not the best specifications in the world, and I'm hoping to upgrade soon. Otherwise, I won't be able to store many more games on my system.

I am currently using a custom-built desktop PC which costs around $450 and the specs are as follows:
  • Intel i7 3770s Prosessor
  • cheap Zebronics motherboard
  • 2X Ant Esports 690 NEO DDR3 8GB 1600MHz RAM
  • Ant Esports VS400L 400 Watt PSU
  • Crucial 500GB SSD

Well, computer usage is not only based on PC and desktops. Computer is ranging from every little electronic device that works through program and command.
My mostly used computer is my phone. I bet, somebody will agree with me.

I use a Dell Laptop, it is a G 15 model, it is a budget gaming laptop. I spent around $1400 about three years ago to buy this laptop. The laptop is still in good condition and still gives me 3 hours of power backup.

I use a Gigabyte M1022 1GB laptop that is already 14 years old. And it still works without problems or obstacles. I have Windows 7 there, I’m so used to it that I don’t even know how to use it with Windows 8 or 10 😁🤣
Я использую ноутбук Dell, модель G 15, бюджетный игровой ноутбук. Около трех лет назад я потратил около 1400 долларов на покупку этого ноутбука. Ноутбук все еще в хорошем состоянии и обеспечивает мне 3 часа резервного питания.
I heard that DELL laptops are high quality and good. You're lucky with your choice

I was using an HP Pavilion gaming laptop, but it died on me, so I went with the cheap route and got a Google Chromebook that was on sale then.

Custom build here. Case is a relatively unknown brand but it's held up really well. It's build to run one main PC and a mini PC in the same case.

Other parts:
  • CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x @ 4 ghz
  • GPU: RTX 3070 Ti
  • RAM: 64GB 3200 mhz
  • All SSD/NVMe storage. No HDD

I'm currently using a Acer Nitro N50-640 here are the specs:
Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)
With a 1 TB SSD for storage. This was a pre-built PC I bought from Amazon back in April. I haven't had any issues with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back