What's new

What can be a probable reason why a blog can go viral?

Most blogs that are viral consistently write about current news that evokes emotions, especially negative ones like fear and doubt.
That's what sells. Having a blog that is only stating facts and doing research won't get you there.

On this platform, I believe that these are the measures you would have to take before your post or article with original material would be seen by the majority of the masses.
Exactly because the low quality post doesn't take a lot of time for thinking but if you are going to post high quality posts then the things differ from the beginning and also it may takes a lot of effort to provide something genuine by experience.

I have my own blogs and ever since I created those blogs I was already observing and studying how a blog can go viral. How can a blogger be popular that readers would post their blog in social media as a means of spreading the blog and gaining readers. I have to admit that I cannot do that. It is hard to sell a serious blog. One blogger here who is very popular posts a blog of fake news. It makes me wonder why people are reading that blog when it is obvious that the blog for the day is fake news.
Certain topics are more likely to go viral than others. Controversial topics are more like too, such as religion and politics.

Exactly because the low quality post doesn't take a lot of time for thinking but if you are going to post high quality posts then the things differ from the beginning and also it may takes a lot of effort to provide something genuine by experience.
I agree with this submission because high quality posts should be filled with top-tier content with comprehensive research on the subject matter that is written. It also allows you to put your writing skills to be put to the test.

All what a blogger must have is creativeness.You simply need to use your writing skills creatively as a blogger and make sure your blog posts educational and informative content.
Making your blog popular using this technique will be very simple.

Before your blog can go viral you need to put in some work, a lot of people out there are earning a living with their blog's but they work hard before they get there.

I have my own blogs and ever since I created those blogs I was already observing and studying how a blog can go viral. How can a blogger be popular that readers would post their blog in social media as a means of spreading the blog and gaining readers. I have to admit that I cannot do that. It is hard to sell a serious blog. One blogger here who is very popular posts a blog of fake news. It makes me wonder why people are reading that blog when it is obvious that the blog for the day is fake news.
These include coming with material that is important and necessary, having useful content like images or videos, compelling content that is entertaining and insightful, having an intriguing or original topic, having a significant presence on social media with lots of fans, and producing content that is available to a broad audience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back