What's new

What can be a probable reason why a blog can go viral?

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have my own blogs and ever since I created those blogs I was already observing and studying how a blog can go viral. How can a blogger be popular that readers would post their blog in social media as a means of spreading the blog and gaining readers. I have to admit that I cannot do that. It is hard to sell a serious blog. One blogger here who is very popular posts a blog of fake news. It makes me wonder why people are reading that blog when it is obvious that the blog for the day is fake news.

I once had a blog post that went viral. The blog was about head scarf ban in the western world. Head scarf is a head covering used by Muslim women. Just in a month thw article gained 30k views and 1000 comments, and none of the comment was span. The only reason for the post going viral was due to being in controversial topic.

Most bloggers create fake news about world celebrities just to get famous, e,g a news that George Bush is dating her Secretary, anyone that comes across the headlines will want to go to the blog and read the news, as a new blogger , your content can't go viral unless you do something sketchy , or rather shocking or funny blogs.

Lol people like sensational news and junk journalism, but putting out helpful information like ; a how to series, beauty and dating tips can also make a blog well known.

IN order to make your blog go vital, you will have to publish on current topics, controversial topics, and the topics that is interesting and also useful.

One secrete of gaining more readers to your blog, is writing and promoting engaging articles, and not copying other authors contents/articles.

It is true what members post, that most people are sensationalists and look for information that shocks them, that catches their attention completely, it can be any topic, the important thing is the title that attracts the public, and that its description is preferably true, that way people will return to the site because they will have confidence.

As a blogger you just need to be very creative with your writing skills and ensure you post educative and informative content on your blog. With this method it will be very easy to make your blog go viral

I have my own blogs and ever since I created those blogs I was already observing and studying how a blog can go viral. How can a blogger be popular that readers would post their blog in social media as a means of spreading the blog and gaining readers. I have to admit that I cannot do that. It is hard to sell a serious blog. One blogger here who is very popular posts a blog of fake news. It makes me wonder why people are reading that blog when it is obvious that the blog for the day is fake news.
I think that when it comes to increasing the popularity of any online website you have to have a certain degree of Interest within the website as well. Basically what you have to do is that you have to create articles that people will be interested in Reading. If you are able to do that and you are able to promote the website in a very effective way then you are probably going to be able to achieve the status of going viral.

Depending on a number of factors, fake and real trends can make yoyr site go viral. You just need to know how well to use them.

For a blog to go viral, it takes a lot of time and commitment. Always make sure you talk about topics that are hot at the moment, if possible try to get exclusives.

There are two ways for a blog to increase in daily traffic. One is through advertisements and the other is practicing SEO another way is with social media. The advertisements is only God for fast way. But the SEO is for life like wise the social media. And the traffic gotten for those two are organic traffic

One thing you got to understand about the socia media space,is that the things that actually sell might amase you.A good content will bring you a very good visit and audience.But things that are controvercial in nature,trendy issues with a different views altogether will be what will make a blog to go viral.

A blog can go viral if the content is really good or informative. It can go viral if it publish research-backed content. If the content is deeply researched and matches the academic level, then it has the potential to go viral.

Some of the things that make a blog post to go viral is sensationalism, fake news,eye catching headlines and so many more.

The blog will probably go viral when you write content that are of utmost importance . The visitors will keep coming back to your site when they know that they wil get answer to any difficulty that they faced. Once the blog adds value, it will generate organic traffic.

Depending on a number of factors, fake and real trends can make yoyr site go viral. You just need to know how well to use them.
But there is one thing about fake post that most bloggers don't put into observation. One thing I know is that if you use fake post to drive traffic to your blog. If they see that it is a fake post the visitors will not come back to the blog and from there the blogger will loss visitor

Instead of going viral, I think you should considering building traffic thoroughly and steadily. Your post cannot remain viral forever, right? After sometime, it will stop receiving traffic as people stop taking interest n the topic. Therefore, you should consider building evergreen content.

The main thing is that you give people what they want, study them and identify the kind of stuffs they like, I think that will do.

Instead of going viral, I think you should considering building traffic thoroughly and steadily. Your post cannot remain viral forever, right? After sometime, it will stop receiving traffic as people stop taking interest n the topic. Therefore, you should consider building evergreen content.
My point exactly, the reason why you feel those other blogs get a lot of traffic is because they're blogging about entertainment. That's why when they're short of information, they resort to posting fake news.
Except you want to go that route which in the long run wouldn't pay as highlighted above, Just be patient and in no time, you'll become an authority

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back