What's new

What are your top 3 best online paying platforms, you made your money most with??

As much as there are a lot of website paying options now available and with many more coming up every single day, it is wise to be careful when choosing so as not to waste time and resources doing what there's no profit for. So far I've only been involved with bizdustry and I haven't reached a payment level yet. But I hope there are right on point. I believe they are with what I've seen so far.

This forum is definitely by top earning and paying platform at the moment and I am very happy to have come across the forum. The other two forums that you have mentioned are ones that I am not very familiar with. Van you please elaborate on the other two and the earning potential that you get from them? I am quite interested in learning about them and potentially joining them in the future.
I was on those forums earlier before now, but I'm no longer there now, cos of unfavourable changes and lack of payment from the admin. One admin owns those two forums, I believed that, he ran out of finance and was unable to pay members again.
Post automatically merged:

Currently, my top five online earnings programs are bizdustry, beermoneyforum and OKEx. Currently, the I enjoyed all of them especially beermoneyforum and bizdustry. On Okex, you limited to 400 Satoshi daily if you meet the requirements and the requirements are super easy.
Okay, you have good options, making 400 satoshis from okex is an added bonus to other streams of income here online. I tried fulfilling all that is asked of me by okex, but I couldn't do the last one, which okex said my credentials are not clear.

Last edited:
I was on those forums earlier before now, but I'm no longer there now, cos of unfavourable changes and lack of payment from the admin. One admin owns those two forums, I believed that, he ran out of finance and was unable to pay members again.
This is sad to hear. I think that when two sites have the same admin it can get hard to manage and so forth and that is why the funds could end up depleting. I like to focus my efforts on one forum and do the best I can in that forum, especially when you find a forum like bizdustry where the vip membership allows us to earn much more than any other forum, it is best to work hard here and develop a solid standing here based on your work :)

My top three working website where I make most of my money from is BizDustry, real research and upwork. I'm a freelancer since 2016 and I have earned a lot from this platform due to my consistency. You don't need to have much skills to make money with this platform except upwork that allows you to offer some of your skills for some payment to client.

My top three working website where I make most of my money from is BizDustry, real research and upwork. I'm a freelancer since 2016 and I have earned a lot from this platform due to my consistency. You don't need to have much skills to make money with this platform except upwork that allows you to offer some of your skills for some payment to client.
Interesting that you're a freelancer earning through it since 2016, wonderful. What freelancing jobs do you list in those sites you just mentioned here?? I'm a freelancer that offers writing, and graphics designs like creating banners logos any kind, whether sports, church etc. I design flyers and artistic drawings etc.

I was earning with kolotibablo bot app last 3 months, it was really paying fast but little payment it rewards. I added it up with PTC, and faucet site to earn from, but they never really brought me something i needed at least. Till late last month when I came across forum sites, I decided to sign up with one of them being forum coin. From there upward, my earnings online have taken a step forward and its improving. My top 3 earning platforms since last month is, Bizdustry, usastockforum, and dimeforum. They're the ones I have received tangible income with. What are your top 3 income streaming site??
Lucky you with ur online presence because I can't even imagine myself online for 24/7 bizindustry is still the only site i use for now. If another site where you can earn but less time is needed will be ideal for me. But for now bizindustry is wat I use

Lucky you with ur online presence because I can't even imagine myself online for 24/7 bizindustry is still the only site i use for now. If another site where you can earn but less time is needed will be ideal for me. But for now bizindustry is wat I use
That is good, bizdustry won't consume your time finish you can still do other things and still do your normal posting here at bizdustry. I prefer bizdustry than any other paid to post site before trendri, then forum coin etc. Those three are all legit paid to post sites that pays you for your activities writing online.

As much as there are a lot of website paying options now available and with many more coming up every single day, it is wise to be careful when choosing so as not to waste time and resources doing what there's no profit for. So far I've only been involved with bizdustry and I haven't reached a payment level yet. But I hope there are right on point. I believe they are with what I've seen so far.
Do not worry, you can fully trust Bizdustry, I have been to different payment sites, which have been responsible, but with the attention, dedication and timely response as Bizdustry, I have not succeeded so far. Any questions you have, the staff will assist you and clarify your doubts as soon as they can.

That is good, bizdustry won't consume your time finish you can still do other things and still do your normal posting here at bizdustry. I prefer bizdustry than any other paid to post site before trendri, then forum coin etc. Those three are all legit paid to post sites that pays you for your activities writing online.
Yeah! I nearly went for trendri not until someone told me about it payment, immediately I was discourage although I don't know how true it is because I never bothered to register. Although bizindustry haven't pay me to believe either, just find the topics intruiging...

Yeah! I nearly went for trendri not until someone told me about it payment, immediately I was discourage although I don't know how true it is because I never bothered to register. Although bizindustry haven't pay me to believe either, just find the topics intruiging...
Cool, both of them are legit, I find bizdustry best cos of my daily involvement here. I love sharing and aiding my views about something I don't really know. Our aim here is learning and putting in practice what we've learned.

I had never really made money online without investing my hard earned money, bizdustry is the first website that I had ever made money online without investing any dime. And I'm Great ful and would continue to trust bizdustry with all I have got.

I had never really made money online without investing my hard earned money, bizdustry is the first website that I had ever made money online without investing any dime. And I'm Great ful and would continue to trust bizdustry with all I have got.
You're welcome, all you got to do is repay bizdustry by creating more quality threads and commenting meaningfully too to help solve other members queries too. I believe you're at the right place to learn and develop exponentially.

You're welcome, immediately I reached my tenth messages I sent admin fecoms a private message, telling him about my pending reward of those messages. Immediately he responded by crediting me the ones that merited rewards, cos not all I posted reached the minimum word count.
Hi! I just came back to this thread to ask you something about trendri again. Once we're verified, will the credits reflect right after you've made the post? Because that's not the case for me.

I think best platform is fembies bitcoin and fiver is the plate form the online earning and I used the okex and pi network earning the site but I think in future is pi netwaork marketing is increased many people invest in the online Bussiness bitcoin currency and trading marketing

I have tried alot of websites go earn money from them but alot of them turns out to want to extort or scam me. The ones that aren't are paying very little. I think the websites that I earn with presently would be bizdustry and dimeforum.

I have been using adsense since 2012 and I have made most of my money on adsense. My second best earning site is hubpages. I have also made money on upwork, postloop, etc. But I am not active on any of these sites these days.

I'm also making money with the GPT sites, which are Timebucks and Picoworkers, until in a task that they sent me from picoworkers I found Bizdustry, which is the best thing that happened to me online, and from here I got other forums. which was Beerforum. gg where I was never paid, and to two other forums that I have not yet charged.

Bizdustry was the first platform that I made my money from online, They are very reliable and transperant I love them with passion, my prayer for them is that they will live long, and continue to do their good work without letup. I wish them long live.

I was earning with kolotibablo bot app last 3 months, it was really paying fast but little payment it rewards. I added it up with PTC, and faucet site to earn from, but they never really brought me something i needed at least. Till late last month when I came across forum sites, I decided to sign up with one of them being forum coin. From there upward, my earnings online have taken a step forward and its improving. My top 3 earning platforms since last month is, Bizdustry, usastockforum, and dimeforum. They're the ones I have received tangible income with. What are your top 3 income streaming site??
Does dimeforum still exist and paying? I have known the forum more than four years now. I don't even remember my account there. I don't like there service then, that is why I left the forum. If as you have said been one of your best paid forum. I will give it a second chance. But I still prefer bizdustry. The second day of joining the site, I got payment to my account.

I'm additionally bringing in cash with the GPT destinations, which are Timebucks and Picoworkers, until in an assignment that they sent me from picoworkers I discovered Bizdustry, which is the best thing that happened to me on the web, and from here I got different discussions. which was Beerforum. gg where I was rarely paid, and to two different gatherings

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back