What's new

What are your top 3 best online paying platforms, you made your money most with??

Before Bizdustry and Cointiply, I had little experience with GPT sites.So I can only say for the two above but gradually I'm testing out few more based on reviews I'm checking online as well as on this platform .
Information is indeed power and of you can run with it,we keep getting exposed to good things .

The first one on my list is Amazon associate. I have a website set up in kitchen niche, where I review some of the kitchen utensils and gadget. I embedded affiliate in those content and I earn commission for every sales that occur through my link. I used payoneer to receive payment to my local bank account in Nigeria. Others are eBay where I sell ebooks and of course, Bizdustry.

Before Bizdustry and Cointiply, I had little experience with GPT sites.So I can only say for the two above but gradually I'm testing out few more based on reviews I'm checking online as well as on this platform .
Information is indeed power and of you can run with it,we keep getting exposed to good things .
Information is powrer, wealth and life. Without adequate information one won't achieve his aim fie life, no live to see tomorrow, because information guided us to live free atleast. With information I believe you will find your dream internet job.

My top three paying sites currently are Bizdustry, forum coin and Trendri.com. I love these three sites so much because I earn through writing which is my great hobby. I was also active in beer money forum but I am unable to withdraw through PayPal and so I have let it stay for a while.
Hi! I just recently joined trendri and I'm curious when will I be credited for a post I made. Is it instant or I have to wait? I've made only 3 post with over 100 words and 1 under 100. And so far I don't see any credits. Or I have to complete the 10 required posts before I can see the credits?

Hi! I just recently joined trendri and I'm curious when will I be credited for a post I made. Is it instant or I have to wait? I've made only 3 post with over 100 words and 1 under 100. And so far I don't see any credits. Or I have to complete the 10 required posts before I can see the credits?
Complete the first ten post then after that, your 11th post will be credited. You will also get all the refund of the post reward you made. That is the procedure of the trendri forum. We all we're subjected to that same fate, and we all made ten post before getting credits.

Complete the first ten post then after that, your 11th post will be credited. You will also get all the refund of the post reward you made. That is the procedure of the trendri forum. We all we're subjected to that same fate, and we all made ten post before getting credits.
Thank you for answering! Now I feel motivated that I will also be rewarded for the first 10 posts. I thought it was just a test and we won't be credited. One last thing, though. Is there a rule that I need to make the 10 posts under a certain hour? Like do I have to post those in only 24 hours or I can decide depending on my free time? Sorry if I ask a lot!

Thank you for answering! Now I feel motivated that I will also be rewarded for the first 10 posts. I thought it was just a test and we won't be credited. One last thing, though. Is there a rule that I need to make the 10 posts under a certain hour? Like do I have to post those in only 24 hours or I can decide depending on my free time? Sorry if I ask a lot!
Lol, you aren't asking a lot, we are here to guide one another to get started with online business and earnings. You can decide when to make the post, it's not a must that you complete it a day. You can complete any time base on the spare time you have for your online activities.

I never invest my time on online platform in the past because I believe it all end as scam until one of my colleagues introduced me to bizdustry, I joined the platform due to the trust I have in my colleague who introduced and I can tell you it's been a wonderful time been here.

Lol, you aren't asking a lot, we are here to guide one another to get started with online business and earnings. You can decide when to make the post, it's not a must that you complete it a day. You can complete any time base on the spare time you have for your online activities.
Thanks again for all of the information that you have given me, it has been really helpful. I thought I have to make those post in just 24 hours as I've read it somewhere. Perhaps it was from other site. Sometimes I get all the rules of different sites mixed up.

I was earning with kolotibablo bot app last 3 months, it was really paying fast but little payment it rewards. I added it up with PTC, and faucet site to earn from, but they never really brought me something i needed at least. Till late last month when I came across forum sites, I decided to sign up with one of them being forum coin. From there upward, my earnings online have taken a step forward and its improving. My top 3 earning platforms since last month is, Bizdustry, usastockforum, and dimeforum. They're the ones I have received tangible income with. What are your top 3 income streaming site??
One of the my favorite so far is the past was Forum Wheel. I started with it and later joined Postloop.

After Postloop, I used Answeree and supply chain.

Thanks again for all of the information that you have given me, it has been really helpful. I thought I have to make those post in just 24 hours as I've read it somewhere. Perhaps it was from other site. Sometimes I get all the rules of different sites mixed up.
Okay, you're welcome, my own case was same with your own. When I joined the site, I have to make the first ten before going on to earn with the site. Mine didn't come in a day, it took me three days to make that first ten post. Cos I was discouraged, when starting with the site, cos I don't like the scenario where I'm not getting any reward through my post.

Okay, you're welcome, my own case was same with your own. When I joined the site, I have to make the first ten before going on to earn with the site. Mine didn't come in a day, it took me three days to make that first ten post. Cos I was discouraged, when starting with the site, cos I don't like the scenario where I'm not getting any reward through my post.
That was actually the reason why I didn't made my post sooner. I wasn't sure if I'm doing it right and there's the thought that I'll be just wasting my time because I'm not sure how it works. So I decided to ask for help here since I know there are members of Bizdustry who have joined at Trendri as well.

That was actually the reason why I didn't made my post sooner. I wasn't sure if I'm doing it right and there's the thought that I'll be just wasting my time because I'm not sure how it works. So I decided to ask for help here since I know there are members of Bizdustry who have joined at Trendri as well.
You made the right choice, by coming to Bizdustry, to ask such question. Cos I will never allow any one here to be scammed by any online job when I know too well about the site. When I finished making my first ten post, I pitched @fecoms about my pending payment of ten post. He immediately credited me the ones that merited rewards.

You made the right choice, by coming to Bizdustry, to ask such question. Cos I will never allow any one here to be scammed by any online job when I know too well about the site. When I finished making my first ten post, I pitched @fecoms about my pending payment of ten post. He immediately credited me the ones that merited rewards.
Oh, so we're going to send the admin a message once we're done with the 10 required posts. Got it!

That's right. All of us who are members of the forum should be helping each other out if we can. Since we're the ones who warn each other if the site is scam. You have been really helpful.

Oh, so we're going to send the admin a message once we're done with the 10 required posts. Got it!

That's right. All of us who are members of the forum should be helping each other out if we can. Since we're the ones who warn each other if the site is scam. You have been really helpful.
You're welcome, immediately I reached my tenth messages I sent admin fecoms a private message, telling him about my pending reward of those messages. Immediately he responded by crediting me the ones that merited rewards, cos not all I posted reached the minimum word count.

Ever since I began using adsense 4 months ago I am trying to make it my number one platform to make money online. On some days when I earn $5 I see this happening, however, most of the days, my earning will be in cents, like 10-20 cents. I am also trying to make admob my secondary source of income. I earned $14 in December, and now I am stuck with that earning.

You're welcome, immediately I reached my tenth messages I sent admin fecoms a private message, telling him about my pending reward of those messages. Immediately he responded by crediting me the ones that merited rewards, cos not all I posted reached the minimum word count.
After I was done with the requirements, I messaged the admin and told him that I was done. I started earning with the posts I made after the required posts but I wasn't credited for those first 10 posts. I messaged the admin again regarding about it and still waiting for his response.

I was earning with kolotibablo bot app last 3 months, it was really paying fast but little payment it rewards. I added it up with PTC, and faucet site to earn from, but they never really brought me something i needed at least. Till late last month when I came across forum sites, I decided to sign up with one of them being forum coin. From there upward, my earnings online have taken a step forward and its improving. My top 3 earning platforms since last month is, Bizdustry, usastockforum, and dimeforum. They're the ones I have received tangible income with. What are your top 3 income streaming site??
I am involved in online earning from last seven month and the best platforms that I have found in included uptrend read cash, getlike and now bizdustry. And now I'm only working on bizdustry because its the most reliable and efficient from others.

Currently, my top five online earnings programs are bizdustry, beermoneyforum and OKEx. Currently, the I enjoyed all of them especially beermoneyforum and bizdustry. On Okex, you limited to 400 Satoshi daily if you meet the requirements and the requirements are super easy.

This forum is definitely by top earning and paying platform at the moment and I am very happy to have come across the forum. The other two forums that you have mentioned are ones that I am not very familiar with. Van you please elaborate on the other two and the earning potential that you get from them? I am quite interested in learning about them and potentially joining them in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back