What's new

What are your top 3 best online paying platforms, you made your money most with??

I haven't really earned from an online site before but the top two sites I am working with at the moment is trendri and Bizdustry. I hope to cashout today on trendri. As for Bizdustry, I would soon cashout, it's just a matter of time before I do.

Well my best paying site are much but not all are active like before but they pay but the best one am focusing now is bizdustry andGpt site which are uptrend fiverr upwork and so on but the best is bizdustry which I love most but you have to be careful not to get banned by bizdustry or not to lose you biz notes because I had a friend who till now hasn't got refunded of is money which is 15236 biznoyes all gone

I still find It strange that I didn’t take all of all this serious, in fact I only just tried bizdustry just not to be too full of myself and I’m glad I did. I have not made much at the moment but I intend to give it a better push and I would also need recommendations on other sites to make earnings

For me, the online business that has been sustaining me so far is chymall, where I get 5% of my capital every 10 days for life or until I pull out my capital then I will stop earning. Other ones are bizdustry, forumcoin, tcpgaming, though I am yet to withdraw from them because I have not reached minimum withdrawal. I still want to explore the one you stated above that is not in my list. Thanks for sharing.

freelancer.com, stake.com (rewards only not from gambling/playing), iwriter.com probably these are 3 options. also used beermoneyforum.com to earn some recently. This is a nice thread i may come to know other peoples earnings too from which sites.
Please can you enlighten me on how stake.com works with out gambling. I would private message you.

The ptc site that am currently working on that is paying bizdustry is my number one followed by forum coin then beer money. This are the ones that am currently working on but any other new ones can also be added.

These days I make most of my money from my own sites. I run adsense, infolinks and media.net ads on my sites. I earn from these ad networks. My second source of income is freelancing. I build contents for website owners, I also build websites and do digital marketing

These days I make most of my money from my own sites. I run adsense, infolinks and media.net ads on my sites. I earn from these ad networks. My second source of income is freelancing. I build contents for website owners, I also build websites and do digital marketing
Interesting that you earn through multiple ways. Earning from Adsense which run through your websites, its a better way of making passive income online. Doing digital marketing, through freelancing for clients is an added advantage for you to earn more.

Since I recently started investing my time online I am still grateful that I got to know of bizdustry and from there learn about crypto currencies which has helped me a lot in sending money to another part of the country.

One of the online platforms that paid me is bizdustry, Racksterli and chymall.
Bizdustry is an online platform that pay you for commenting and posting on platform.
Racksterli is an online payment platform that pay you for posting their sponsor posts to other social media.
Chymall is an online e-commerce that pay you for every 10-12days of your percentage.

Since I recently started investing my time online I am still grateful that I got to know of bizdustry and from there learn about crypto currencies which has helped me a lot in sending money to another part of the country.
Its wonderful you've learned tangible thing around bizdustry while earning some extra incentive for the contributions you make. That's why bizdustry stands out amongst the best PTP till date. I'm learning everyday here, and the things I've learnt, have been put into good practices.

Its wonderful you've learned tangible thing around bizdustry while earning some extra incentive for the contributions you make. That's why bizdustry stands out amongst the best PTP till date. I'm learning everyday here, and the things I've learnt, have been put into good practices.
Wonderful would be a good word to quantify bizdustry, bizdustry make it very easy for it's members to navigate through the site and getting information here is pretty easy as you have to just check the trend.

My top three paying sites are Serpclix, The Forum Wheel and Cointiply but they are not necessarily my favourite sites. They are just the sites where I earn the fastest. I get more satisfaction out of ForumCoin, GPT and now bizdustry as there are more topics to post on.

Wonderful would be a good word to quantify bizdustry, bizdustry make it very easy for it's members to navigate through the site and getting information here is pretty easy as you have to just check the trend.
Yeah, its just wonderful to be around bizdustry, learning about how to make money, manage money, and invest wisely online and offline. I'm just taking it one at a time. I've learned many productive things around bizdustry, which I'm practicing to earn some token online.

I think the best top 3 online money making platform is bizdustry, beermoney making forum so in all the three, bizdustry is the platform that is making waves and is vividly showing. More so other platform are behind bizdustry to me.

Yeah, its just wonderful to be around bizdustry, learning about how to make money, manage money, and invest wisely online and offline. I'm just taking it one at a time. I've learned many productive things around bizdustry, which I'm practicing to earn some token online.
I tell you. I have been to a few more paid to post site but over the little time I can still say that it is in bizdustry I get the relevant information that I need all other sites are just not cut it as the members don't really share open feelings like here.

I tell you. I have been to a few more paid to post site but over the little time I can still say that it is in bizdustry I get the relevant information that I need all other sites are just not cut it as the members don't really share open feelings like here.
Okay. Bizdustry got relevant information through the topics created everyday here. A user friendly forum, and very quick to load and access. I find comfort here, reading updates and interacting with members here.

S
Okay. Bizdustry got relevant information through the topics created everyday here. A user friendly forum, and very quick to load and access. I find comfort here, reading updates and interacting with members here.
Spot on! Interaction is another reason I like this platform because we have numerous members that freely interact with themselves here but is there another platform like that because I know i do not know a lot of sites.

S

Spot on! Interaction is another reason I like this platform because we have numerous members that freely interact with themselves here but is there another platform like that because I know i do not know a lot of sites.
Forumcoin is an interactive forum like bizdustry, but bizdustry reward is a bit higher than theirs. But the interface and style of the background is well constructed. Their are lots of quality and making money topics created there.

I was earning with kolotibablo bot app last 3 months, it was really paying fast but little payment it rewards. I added it up with PTC, and faucet site to earn from, but they never really brought me something i needed at least. Till late last month when I came across forum sites, I decided to sign up with one of them being forum coin. From there upward, my earnings online have taken a step forward and its improving. My top 3 earning platforms since last month is, Bizdustry, usastockforum, and dimeforum. They're the ones I have received tangible income with. What are your top 3 income streaming site??
I am still a newbie on forum sites and I started some months ago, I don't really have much sites that pays me, I only have two forum site, bizdustry is the first ptc forum sites that pays me really well and the second site is gptforum site, that's the first two sites have ever earned from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back