What are Your Best Platforms for Generating Passive Income Online

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have published half a dozen books and ebooks on Amazon KDP and I generate passive income through Amazon KDP. If you are a writer, this is the best platform to publish books and ebooks for free. If you are not a writer, you can hire writers to write for you and then publish this book on Amazon. In order to become successful in ebook market, you need to focus on micro-niches. You will also have to market your book on-site (Amazon) and off site (social media, blogs, websites, etc.).

If your book is really good and if you have marketed it properly, you will be earning on a consistent basis. I still earn from books I published in 2015.

For me, passive income became profitable only a year ago when I invested in stablecoins for which I receive rewards every month and for me this is now the biggest profit from this group of profits. I also invested in gold, but it is no longer a profit, because gold does not give quick profits, it only preserves the value of my funds

For me, passive income became profitable only a year ago when I invested in stablecoins for which I receive rewards every month and for me this is now the biggest profit from this group of profits. I also invested in gold, but it is no longer a profit, because gold does not give quick profits, it only preserves the value of my funds
Gold price now rising high 2071 on MT4 platform FXOpen, I think it is possible the gold price could break an all-time high in 2080, in CFD, gold often becomes one pair in the "most traded" in Ticktrader platform. This is a challenging pair to trade because beside gives potential high profit but risk volatility is high.

So you bought stable coins and now you are earning rewards on your stable coins? What stable coins did you buy and what is the APY. What platform do you use? I have never used stablecoins as an investment tool, however, I use USDT sometimes to minimize my risk.

I have published half a dozen books and ebooks on Amazon KDP and I generate passive income through Amazon KDP. If you are a writer, this is the best platform to publish books and ebooks for free. If you are not a writer, you can hire writers to write for you and then publish this book on Amazon. In order to become successful in ebook market, you need to focus on micro-niches. You will also have to market your book on-site (Amazon) and off site (social media, blogs, websites, etc.).

If your book is really good and if you have marketed it properly, you will be earning on a consistent basis. I still earn from books I published in 2015.
I do make money online passively by writing in a paid to post forum. I'm currently working in 3 paid to post forum like Discussion bucks forum, iforumtalk and bizdustry. My favourite now is bizdustry because of the website performance.

I do make money online passively by writing in a paid to post forum. I'm currently working in 3 paid to post forum like Discussion bucks forum, iforumtalk and bizdustry. My favourite now is bizdustry because of the website performance.
Writing on forums is not a passive income. Passive income means you do not have to work actively to generate income, passive income means you make money without any ongoing work. Posting on a forum to make money demands active participation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back