What's new

What are your top 3 best online paying platforms, you made your money most with??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I was earning with kolotibablo bot app last 3 months, it was really paying fast but little payment it rewards. I added it up with PTC, and faucet site to earn from, but they never really brought me something i needed at least. Till late last month when I came across forum sites, I decided to sign up with one of them being forum coin. From there upward, my earnings online have taken a step forward and its improving. My top 3 earning platforms since last month is, Bizdustry, usastockforum, and dimeforum. They're the ones I have received tangible income with. What are your top 3 income streaming site??

I'm also making money with the GPT sites, which are Timebucks and Picoworkers, until in a task that they sent me from picoworkers I found Bizdustry, which is the best thing that happened to me online, and from here I got other forums. which was Beerforum. gg where I was never paid, and to two other forums that I have not yet charged

my first money was through the gg2u platform..it was about 7.50 euros..and since then it has remained among my favorites

My top three online paying platforms are BMF (that was the very first paid to post site I worked on), Bizdustry and Picoworkers (no longer as active as I used to be but cashed out a couple of times).

A few months ago I was referred by a friend to a PTC site called Timebucks, performing one of the tasks I entered a link that took me to Dimeforum, because of the good comments from people I decided to join, being in Dimeforum I learned about Bizdustry and Usastockforum and I must To say that they are my top 3, I feel that in these forums you are really rewarded for the time invested and so far they have been very honest and legitimate! I recommend them

I was earning with kolotibablo bot app last 3 months, it was really paying fast but little payment it rewards. I added it up with PTC, and faucet site to earn from, but they never really brought me something i needed at least. Till late last month when I came across forum sites, I decided to sign up with one of them being forum coin. From there upward, my earnings online have taken a step forward and its improving. My top 3 earning platforms since last month is, Bizdustry, usastockforum, and dimeforum. They're the ones I have received tangible income with. What are your top 3 income streaming site??
Some month ago i was looking for ptc sites. I found Many PTC sites are giving money like argon click etc. But these sites are giving very little earning.
So i was moved to survey sites.
I joined many sites but i couldn't get any survey.
I than moved towards get paid to write sites.
I saw Uptrend is best sites for get paid to write.
Than i joined forum now i am working on uptrend, bizdustry, beermoneyforum, and dime these all sites are best.

Presently I engage in three forums , bisdusty , forum coin and beermoney forum. Other sites that I work on when am not too much active in ,include dime forum and Usastock

I am only going to reply that the best one for me this year which brought me 500$ it is this : https://bizdustry.com/threads/how-to-make-over-150-in-several-weeks-as-passive-income.3634/ That guie right there is a combination of two platforms which used correctly bringed an amazing income just as passive as possible, Then we have bizdustry on second place and on 3rd coin-farm.net which I made a review for as well.

Some month ago i was looking for ptc sites. I found Many PTC sites are giving money like argon click etc. But these sites are giving very little earning.
So i was moved to survey sites.
I joined many sites but i couldn't get any survey.
I than moved towards get paid to write sites.
I saw Uptrend is best sites for get paid to write.
Than i joined forum now i am working on uptrend, bizdustry, beermoneyforum, and dime these all sites are best.
Interesting that you find the best paying paid to post sites. BMF, bizdustry, forumcoin are my top 3 paid to post site. I love them because of how they respond to customer queries.

I am only going to reply that the best one for me this year which brought me 500$ it is this : https://bizdustry.com/threads/how-to-make-over-150-in-several-weeks-as-passive-income.3634/ That guie right there is a combination of two platforms which used correctly bringed an amazing income just as passive as possible, Then we have bizdustry on second place and on 3rd coin-farm.net which I made a review for as well.
Fantastic that you earned such high amount in such time here through bizdustry. I saw your hardwork here, in bringing referrals to this great bizdustry forum. You deserve every dime you quoted here.

I joined many platforms to learn new things. So sites give me bad experience and just wasted my time and some gave me good results and beside learning I also got good Earnings.
My preferred platforms are bizdustry and dimeforum.

I joined many platforms to learn new things. So sites give me bad experience and just wasted my time and some gave me good results and beside learning I also got good Earnings.
My preferred platforms are bizdustry and dimeforum.
Bizdustry is shaping to be the best amongst all, second to BMF. Dimeforum was among my list of top paid to post sites. Until the admin starting given excuses about writers payment, and stuffs like spamming, and posting copy and paste messages to the forum. Those kind of use are excuses that shows he is not yet ready to pay his esteemed workers there.

Interesting that you find the best paying paid to post sites. BMF, bizdustry, forumcoin are my top 3 paid to post site. I love them because of how they respond to customer queries.
That is one thing that really helps to promote them. With Bizdustry, you can be sure that your request will be attended to fast.

Kudos to the admin and moderators.

my 3 best GPT sites are bizdustry, forum coin, dimeforum and USA stock forum... I hope that with time I will get the opportunity to work with other GPT sites

Am making money with the GPT sites, until in a task that they introduce me to Bizdustry, which is the best thing that happened to me online, and from

That is one thing that really helps to promote them. With Bizdustry, you can be sure that your request will be attended to fast.

Kudos to the admin and moderators.
Yeah, kudos to the admin, and his hardworking moderators. They are putting their all to make this forum a wonderful one for both learning how to make money and earning as well.

My top three online paying platforms are Fiverr, Upwork and Humanatics, a transcribing site. I would have put Bizdustry but they have refused to refund my full 15200 biznotes I lost due to the crash.

For me Uptrennd is at the top.
Bizdustry at 2nd number and Read cash is the 3rd earning site

The site that is the top earner for me is The Forum Wheel which pays 10 cents per post. I had been working at it for many years now. Second to that is Bizdustry which pays 5 cents per post which is way much higher than the competing forums. I wish that Bizdustry can sustain the operation and that the business model can be profitable to the owners. This is one good site that is a replacement of 2 forums that I dropped.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back