What's new

What are your top 3 best online paying platforms, you made your money most with??

You know earning online is very interesting and stressfull aswel but in terms of sites i have grown fond of i have to go for beermoneyforum,timebucks and now bizdustry forum.Therevare th ditesvam hopeful of and am keeping my fingers crossed will never dissappoint me.
Interesting, your list of online income stream is okay, especially the Bizdustry one. Considering how much bizdustry pays, and how it is user friendly too. I recommend bizdustry as the best among them all. Base on the pay rate and the user_friendly environment it creates.

Interesting, your list of online income stream is okay, especially the Bizdustry one. Considering how much bizdustry pays, and how it is user friendly too. I recommend bizdustry as the best among them all. Base on the pay rate and the user_friendly environment it creates.
Yeah it is,am still trying to come around on this wonderfu forum.The reason i dont rush so much in a forum is to ensure that not only am I getting a paycheck but integrity is maintained aswel in the forum.I am hopeful of this forum and its got a very propectous stamina and its what am trying to leverage on.

Yeah it is,am still trying to come around on this wonderfu forum.The reason i dont rush so much in a forum is to ensure that not only am I getting a paycheck but integrity is maintained aswel in the forum.I am hopeful of this forum and its got a very propectous stamina and its what am trying to leverage on.
Okay, when it comes to online making money platform, we shouldn't rush things with it. We should build trust and maintain its status by promoting it with quality posts, positive reviews. I think bizdustry should be treated in that category because of the good work that is been put overall by it's owner.

That would be Bizdustry. I tried so many online forum that pays little close to nothing and some I couldn't even withdrew my earnings. Online pay to comment threads are time consuming but with bizdustry it all worth it, because the payment is reasonable and it worth it.

I am a Freelancer but beside that i also worked on different websites to get paid.
I have earned from these sites
  1. Timebucks
  2. Ysense( earlier known as clicksense)
  3. 2captcha

That would be Bizdustry. I tried so many online forum that pays little close to nothing and some I couldn't even withdrew my earnings. Online pay to comment threads are time consuming but with bizdustry it all worth it, because the payment is reasonable and it worth it.
The pay is Very reasonable and worth for the task you're doing here. When you compare this platform with other forum platform, you gonna see that their is much difference to it's earnings. For example, bizdustry pays $0.29 per hour for both threads and comments. While other forums pay lesser than that. That's why I rate bizdustry above them at the moment.

I first worked on BMF but I never got paid...the admin kept banning me and wiping out my coins for no reason...it was really annoying tho... I'm looking forward to earning from bizdustry

Well, It's not an easy question to answer, but I think the top 3 sites I've earned from are upvoice, bizdustry, and beermoneyforum. There were other sites and apps I used before and made quite a bit with some apps, but these 3 are the best-paying and sort of the only ones currently that I'm using right now.

I am not earning much on third party earning site, the only site that paid me some value is Bizdustry. I am also not earning much from my app or website, however, it is at least better than what I am earning on third party site even though I am yet to receive earning from my website and app.

my 3 best GPT sites are nnu, newnow, and bizdustry forum... I hope that with time I will get the opportunity to work with other GPT sites

I was earning with kolotibablo bot app last 3 months, it was really paying fast but little payment it rewards. I added it up with PTC, and faucet site to earn from, but they never really brought me something i needed at least. Till late last month when I came across forum sites, I decided to sign up with one of them being forum coin. From there upward, my earnings online have taken a step forward and its improving. My top 3 earning platforms since last month is, Bizdustry, usastockforum, and dimeforum. They're the ones I have received tangible income with. What are your top 3 income streaming site??
I have made much efforts for earning online by different sites and lastly I found two the tipestrty and getlike, these one are very slow earning. Then my friend referred me on bizdustry and uptrennd both of these are very good to earn and learn.

My experience gone worst on some sites where i put my all potential and investments as well but doesn't give best result so i joined to work on bizdustry forum where i get money and there was no investment so i am working on bizdustry forum and this is the way for me to making money

I never worked on so many sites so i don't have much experience and ideas about but right now i am working on bizdustry and dimeforum site of making money and i learn so many of the things from these two sites and i will honestly suggest to all that work on this sites as well and make your money online
Post automatically merged:

I never worked on so many sites so i don't have much experience and ideas about but right now i am working on bizdustry and dimeforum site of making money and i learn so many of the things from these two sites and i will honestly suggest to all that work on this sites as well and make your money online

I have made much efforts for earning online by different sites and lastly I found two the tipestrty and getlike, these one are very slow earning. Then my friend referred me on bizdustry and uptrennd both of these are very good to earn and learn.
Interesting, at the moment bizdustry is the leading the chat of beat forum sites. I have an account with uptrennd but the earnings are slow to reach minimum of 3000 points. I don't think I can reach such number anytime soon.

So what are you guys actually making?

I started with beermoneyforum, but didn't end well due to the overly strict rules of the admin of the forum. Bizdustry has paid me the most money online. I am happy to be a member of this forum. The next site I earned most after bizdustry is dime forum. These sites have been of immense help to me

First and best platform for me is uptrennd, I started earning from there and I am earning still from there, I earned a lot of money from uptrennd and it also increased my confidence and improved my content writing, so I will always give appreciate uptrennd.

Interesting, at the moment bizdustry is the leading the chat of beat forum sites. I have an account with uptrennd but the earnings are slow to reach minimum of 3000 points. I don't think I can reach such number anytime soon.
yeah, You are saying right. It is much difficult to reach up to 3000 uptrennd points. Now, I am on level 10 and having points 67. There is so much hard working and effort to make money.
Have you any amazing forum, just like Bizdustry that is paying very well? Inform me also.
Thanks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back