What's new

What are your top 3 best online paying platforms, you made your money most with??

The 3 best platforms for me that I have benefited from are an Uptrennd. This is one of the best social media platforms that I have withdrawn from many times. It is a bit difficult to work on but it is very real, Read.Cash is the platform from which I have earned quite a good income and especially from this platform I have benefited a lot from referrals, now there is a third Bizdustry on which I am getting the best response and I hope it is the best for me. Will be the best.
How much did you manage to get through uptrennd?? I have an account there, but reaching the withdrawal amount won't be easy for me there. Because I don't dedicate enough time there. Can you give me some tips about succeeding with uptrennd??

Timebucks, I have made some good bucks with it as well, this year. But I stopped using it so I can focus on other things. it is a legit platform, still pays and that is great since it is an old platform on the internet.

I have earned thousands from uptrend but over the last two months uptrend users have started stocking their tokens and it is expected that the price of uptrend token will be very high in the new year. $ Which is very low and if you want to benefit from uptrend you have to give time to this platform and do the best work there by posting quality and comments which will benefit you a lot I suggest That you keep the uptrend token in the current trust vault because its value is going to be very high in the year 2021 then you can earn the best profit.
Interesting, I'm just new with uptrennd. Just 4 weeks old with uptrennd, and currently in level 2 with uptrennd. What level are you now with uptrennd?? They said one can only access withdrawal when he or she have achieved level 3.

Bizdustry.com is my number 1 on the list, I've made over 50 dollars on this platform in less than a month. Second on my list is Dimeforum and lastly beermoney.gg.
Beermoneyforum.gg is no longer in existence, they have merged with bizdustry. So currently they are bizdustry, okay. Bizdustry is always peoples choice, because of their payment rate and the genority of the admin and his staff members.

Right now, the only site that I am earning from is Buzdustry. Although I've been paid be a few earning sites before like Twitchfollowers, where I mostly earn a lot but I stopped using it now.

Yeah I know. And it is beermoney.gg, not beermoneyforum. I was able to make few bucks on the platform before it got merged with bizdustry. It was great a platform though vincent didn't pay my remaining $4.
Okay, Vincent didn't pay me too, he owed me $8.5 before the merging. I complained to him but he said he's going to pay, up till now he didn't pay me. I didn't know why, but that was then, I have forgotten the money. But he didn't try, that's a fraudulent act, you have to

Exactly what he did to me. Someone even shared his account on bizdustry and i messaged him to complain about the unpaid credit, and he just ignored my messages.
That's his pattern, he did not try at all. And @Alexander, told me he paid him everything he owed him. But he didn't pay us everything he owed us. That's bizarre of him, I only earned just $2 overall working for him.

Quite bad of him. And one thing is he has been mute about the unpaid credit. He should have at least said something or addressed the issue.
Hmm, he doesn't want to pay, that's the sign of it. I saw him here on this platform, he's a member here, I tried chatting him up about the unpaid funds. He never replied at all, this occurred when the site never experienced setback. Since the site returned, Mr vincent is nowhere to be found again.

My top three online paying platforms are Fiverr, Upwork and Humanatics, a transcribing site. I would have put Bizdustry but they have refused to refund my full 15200 biznotes I lost due to the crash.
Mind sharing some information about Humanatics? It sounds a little bit interesting. What are the rates for transcribing and how does it work? Is it the same with captcha typing or you literally have to transcribe audio to text?

Exactly, I also messaged him severally on this platform but he ignored my messages as well. He shouldn't have created or started the forum in the first place.
Lol, that is how he chooses to live his life, in a fraudulent way. Bizdustry admin told me he has paid him everything he owed him. That I should request for my payment asap, as I proceeded with messaging him. At first, he responded that he will pay me. I sent him my payeer account details, up till now, nothing has happened.

We should just forget about it. It's bygone already. All thanks to @Alexander and bizdustry platform, i have moved on. Vincent can keep his money to himself.
Yeah, I have moved on with life via bizdustry. I'm no longer thinking about @Vincent and his fraudulent ways via his forum bmf.gg. he didn't try for those owed wages, I think he has tagged himself a bad name. Unless he will be changing avarta, because many wouldn't like working for him again.

I have been earning with some telegram bots. And some other faucet site, but they do not pay well. I actually can't remember some of the names now.

But right now for me it's Bizdustry. Even though I joined recently

Presently is Bizdustry hoping to make so much money on it Bizdustry is my first online platform I have ever join believing that it will be good for me

I have been earning with some telegram bots. And some other faucet site, but they do not pay well. I actually can't remember some of the names now.

But right now for me it's Bizdustry. Even though I joined recently
Interesting, I never seen any one before gaining through telegram bots before. I just see all telegram bots as scamz, and suspicious. They have ripped people off their hard earned money.

Not all telegram bots are scam. I have never paid money to any telegram not. Once it request for payment, I simply ignore it... And move on.

The only issue is that the earning is very very low.

I only know about this website Bizdustry, which is a good earning platform. There are different ways to earn through social media. Some people are doing online selling to earn. Some are giving their services to people in which they are masters like graphic designing, web making etc. It can be done on facebook or instagram.

I only know about this website Bizdustry, which is a good earning platform. There are different ways to earn through social media. Some people are doing online selling to earn. Some are giving their services to people in which they are masters like graphic designing, web making etc. It can be done on facebook or instagram.
Okay, it feels good that you choose this platform as your best in making money and learning about business and how to make money stuffs. Here you will learn many things that will shape your career and bring you the great fortunes you been longing for. Just toggle at any thread of your choice and learn any skill that drives your passion.

I was earning with kolotibablo bot app last 3 months, it was really paying fast but little payment it rewards. I added it up with PTC, and faucet site to earn from, but they never really brought me something i needed at least. Till late last month when I came across forum sites, I decided to sign up with one of them being forum coin. From there upward, my earnings online have taken a step forward and its improving. My top 3 earning platforms since last month is, Bizdustry, usastockforum, and dimeforum. They're the ones I have received tangible income with. What are your top 3 income streaming site??
I didn't know There are site that pays like Biz industry. It's a good thing I joined biz industry and I am going to try out these websites you dropped. Thanks for the eye opening post

I didn't know There are site that pays like Biz industry. It's a good thing I joined biz industry and I am going to try out these websites you dropped. Thanks for the eye opening post
You're welcome, we are here to learn and also make money as well. But our opinions on making money stuffs matter. You never know about some platforms you'll make some good amount before. Some one might just arrive here and share you a life changing money making platform. You start from there, making passive income from it.

The sites that I have tried that pay are Gramfree, Bizdustry, and Remotask.

I have placed my withdrawal on Gramfree... And I'm still hoping to receive my pay in my wallet.

I only just started Remotask and then Bizdustry. So until I have withdrawn from all of them and get my money, I won't say much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back