What's new

What Are Your Opinions About Freelancing Bidding Websites?

I think it is important to focus on one platform if you really want to make money as a newbie. You need to improve your knowledge about those platforms and with consistency you will succeed.

I focus on more than one platforms because it is much more convenient to me. I have been active on many platforms and I have always believed that making money on such platforms is the key to make more money.

There is nothing wrong with bidding platform because that is their own rules and regulations. Just that it will be a bit stressful because you need to have a good way of convincing client for them to consider you for a job offer.

I focus on more than one platforms because it is much more convenient to me. I have been active on many platforms and I have always believed that making money on such platforms is the key to make more money.
if you really want to make something reasonable on the internet you have to work on more than one platform. Depending on one platform to make money does not really make sense.

Well by what I understand in your write-up fiverr and upwork are an example of a freelancer job bidding website because there are different kind of freelancers on the website who are looking for clients that will give them job once they bid for them.

I don't really have any skills set that will help me to earn money online as a freelancer, before you can earn money online as a freelancer you need to have a good and profitable skills.

There is nothing wrong with bidding platform because that is their own rules and regulations. Just that it will be a bit stressful because you need to have a good way of convincing client for them to consider you for a job offer.
Its an avenue where you can bid for a job offer among many other applicant trying to take the same job and that's the main reason why freelancing job is always hard and competetive.

if you really want to make something reasonable on the internet you have to work on more than one platform. Depending on one platform to make money does not really make sense.

Yes, I am active on many platforms that are trustworthy. I recently made the mistake of working on a few scam sites and lost money. This is the main issue when you work on unreliable sites.

Yes, I am active on many platforms that are trustworthy. I recently made the mistake of working on a few scam sites and lost money. This is the main issue when you work on unreliable sites.
the truth is that whenever you are working online you are bound to make some mistakes. I also worked in fuel scam platforms before but I have a way of detecting them now.

the truth is that whenever you are working online you are bound to make some mistakes. I also worked in fuel scam platforms before but I have a way of detecting them now.

Yes, there are many scam platforms that should be avoided. I have been working on many popular platforms that always pay on time. New online projects should be approached with caution.

Although there is a lot of competition there, I will try my best to fix myself in. I don't even know what it means to bid on different projects, but when I do become a freelancer in the future, I'll focus on fiverr because it is one of the most popular

There is nothing wrong if that is the rules and regulation. As long as people are willing to make money on the platform and they are legit. It is still a stressful way of making money most especially for newbies

I've not worked on any of such sites. From what i understand, i believe these sites are no nonsense sites that operate on a lot of principles and i really like that.

There are numerous websites that ask you to submit bids for different jobs and project offerings. However, you won't start working on the project until your bid is accepted. It's a straightforward rule that if you break it, you might not be hired. Have you ever worked for a website of this nature? What are your thoughts or ideas regarding these websites?

Unfortunately, I am not working on a freelance website because I do not have any digital skills to offer on that platform. However, I am currently learning a digital scale and hope to begin working on the freelance platform soon.

There are many websites that require you to bid on various projects and job offers. However, you will only get the job once your bid is accepted. Otherwise, you may not get a job and this is a simple rule. So have you ever worked for such kind of sites? What are your opinions or views reagrding such sites?
Yes I worked with such websites and I think it is a good way to find talented freelancers, when freelancers are bidding for a project then clients could review their experience and skills and then choose one of them.

The truth is that I don't really know anything about freelancing, but one thing about know is that you need to have a skill set before you can earn money by freelancing.

I have never worked on freelance site as there task is much heavier and requires bounty hard and experience. In my on opinion I better go for other online jobs than freelance

There is nothing wrong with that it is their own terms and condition. I believe this is much more better than platforms that will depend mostly on rating and levels to give jobs to workers.

My experience tells me it is easier to get hired through the bidding process compared to selling your service through your service gig. That's why I was more successful on upwork compared to fiverr

I understand that different styles work for different people and that is why we have platforms like upwork and then we have fiverr. They work based on different mechanism and it is just up to you to choose which one works for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back