What's new

What Are Your Opinions About Freelancing Bidding Websites?

Well, bidding has always been a system utilized by some employers so they can be able to choose from the applicants whom they feel is more competent for the job and would get them their desired results. Why some feel bidding doesn't give them an opportunity as it is always very competitive.
you should understand that if you are well skilled on how you can successfully advertise your skill to the intending clients and have them clamouring for your services you stand a better chance at getting any job.
You can get a good knowledge about how to attract clients to patronize your skills as a FREELANCER through the HIGH PAID FREELANCER PREMIUM program.

You can bid on some projects if they are really promising or bid to buy a domain or bid to rent a website or something similar to get the higher price possible.

You can bid on some projects if they are really promising or bid to buy a domain or bid to rent a website or something similar to get the higher price possible.
You can build on so many of the freelance marketplace of your choice. At freelancer.com, it has a limit for the number of gigs you can bid for, you need a higher limit get their premium.

For me I think that freelancing website like upwork is one of those place where you can bid on project and ensure that you get fast approval if your bid is approved then you can start completing the project,its a good website where you can do any type of work

For me I think that freelancing website like upwork is one of those place where you can bid on project and ensure that you get fast approval if your bid is approved then you can start completing the project,its a good website where you can do any type of work
Bidding for freelancing works and projects from freelancing sites like fiverr and up work are getting difficult nowadays because the project they have is small for the members on the site

There are many websites that require you to bid on various projects and job offers. However, you will only get the job once your bid is accepted. Otherwise, you may not get a job and this is a simple rule. So have you ever worked for such kind of sites? What are your opinions or views reagrding such sites?
Nowadays there's competition to get a job in freelancing site. Unlike before, a job posted in an hour could get so much bid, this is good for the employer because he has so much to choose from

Nowadays there's competition to get a job in freelancing site. Unlike before, a job posted in an hour could get so much bid, this is good for the employer because he has so much to choose from

Well, this is a major issue. This is because the number of freelancers are increasing daily because of unemployment and many people are heading towards freelancing platforms, thus increasing the competition.

I just think it's a good opportunity to make money. Sites and platforms like Fiverr or Upwork are great for this. But this is a rather difficult job and not everyone can cope with it or simply will not be interested.

Well, this is a major issue. This is because the number of freelancers are increasing daily because of unemployment and many people are heading towards freelancing platforms, thus increasing the competition.
Definitely, the number of freelancers are increasing every day and that is because there are so many people who wants to make money on the internet. the competition is also very high because there are a lot of professionals looking to make money in some freelancing platforms.

Definitely, the number of freelancers are increasing every day and that is because there are so many people who wants to make money on the internet. the competition is also very high because there are a lot of professionals looking to make money in some freelancing platforms.

Freelancing has provided relief to people who lost their jobs during the pandemic, however, pandemic had an effect on the freelancing market in a negative manner as well.

Freelancing has provided relief to people who lost their jobs during the pandemic, however, pandemic had an effect on the freelancing market in a negative manner as well.
The number of freelancers probably increased during the Corona virus pandemic because there were a lot of people looking for ways of making money. During that time there were also a lot of clients who need some services and that made many people to make a lot of money.

I don't see anything wrong with that , but in situations like this we have to be really talented because we are going to face a lot of competition before our bide can be accepted before the contract is awarded to us . The only disadvantage is that they don't allow clients to come to us base on their willingness.

The number of freelancers probably increased during the Corona virus pandemic because there were a lot of people looking for ways of making money. During that time there were also a lot of clients who need some services and that made many people to make a lot of money.
I also tried venturing into freelancing work by joining different freelancing sites to make money on it but people working on freelancing sites are increasing daily which make the work scarce l

I do not like Freelancing sites that require you to bid. I prefer working for sites where I can choose how I could work. There are many Freelancing sites that offer such kind of opportunities.

I also tried venturing into freelancing work by joining different freelancing sites to make money on it but people working on freelancing sites are increasing daily which make the work scarce l
I think as a beginner in freelancing it is important and necessary that you focus on one freelance website first. You can do that for a month then if you don't get a job you can sign up for another one and try.

I do not like Freelancing sites that require you to bid. I prefer working for sites where I can choose how I could work. There are many Freelancing sites that offer such kind of opportunities.
those ones are micro jobs platforms. There is a difference between freelancing website and Microjobs platforms. On microjobs platforms you can choose how you can work but that is not possible in freelancing platforms.

those ones are micro jobs platforms. There is a difference between freelancing website and Microjobs platforms. On microjobs platforms you can choose how you can work but that is not possible in freelancing platforms.

I have always been a really big fan of micro job sites. Currently, I work for a micro job site. However, the only problem is that the number of jobs on the site is not that much and this has a bad effect on the earning potential of such sites.

This is a common practice for freelancing platforms everywhere. You need to bid for jobs before getting them. And this depends on a lot of factors before anybody can choose you for the type of job they want you to do for them.

I think as a beginner in freelancing it is important and necessary that you focus on one freelance website first. You can do that for a month then if you don't get a job you can sign up for another one and try.

There are many people who tend to try many sites. However, they may still not gain success in the end. This is why they quit seeking ways to make money online and start seeking day jobs.

There are many people who tend to try many sites. However, they may still not gain success in the end. This is why they quit seeking ways to make money online and start seeking day jobs.
I think it is important to focus on one platform if you really want to make money as a newbie. You need to improve your knowledge about those platforms and with consistency you will succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back