What's new

What Are Your Opinions About Freelancing Bidding Websites?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many websites that require you to bid on various projects and job offers. However, you will only get the job once your bid is accepted. Otherwise, you may not get a job and this is a simple rule. So have you ever worked for such kind of sites? What are your opinions or views reagrding such sites?

There are many websites that require you to bid on various projects and job offers. However, you will only get the job once your bid is accepted. Otherwise, you may not get a job and this is a simple rule. So have you ever worked for such kind of sites? What are your opinions or views reagrding such sites?
I haven't worked for any of such sites but from what you described above, it's clear that such site wants to operate by standard rules.
Moreover, you didn't say what kind of jobs or projects are offered on the said sites and I will like to know an example or two of such site.

I haven't worked for any of such sites but from what you described above, it's clear that such site wants to operate by standard rules.
Moreover, you didn't say what kind of jobs or projects are offered on the said sites and I will like to know an example or two of such site.

There are many kind of jobs offered at bidding sites. For example, writing articles, designing websites, designing logos, etc. I am talking about Elance and Freelancer. These are some of the websites that require you to bid on projects and you will get a job only after your bid is accepted.

Well by what I understand in your write-up fiverr and upwork are an example of a freelancer job bidding website because there are different kind of freelancers on the website who are looking for clients that will give them job once they bid for them.

Well by what I understand in your write-up fiverr and upwork are an example of a freelancer job bidding website because there are different kind of freelancers on the website who are looking for clients that will give them job once they bid for them.

Yes, I am talking about such sites and I believe that such sites are a waste of time but this is my opinion and people might not agree with me. I believe they are a waste of time because you may not earn a single penny if your bid does not get accepted. The same goes for Fiverr.

I am not yet a freelancer but when I become one in the future I'll concentrate on fiverr because that is one of the most popular although there are a lot of competition over there but I will try as much as possible to fix myself in, I don't even understand what it means to bid various projects. Can you please break it down ?

I am not yet a freelancer but when I become one in the future I'll concentrate on fiverr because that is one of the most popular although there are a lot of competition over there but I will try as much as possible to fix myself in, I don't even understand what it means to bid various projects. Can you please break it down ?

Okay. I will try to explain. Bidding means that the person who wants to get a project done will post an offer. Let's say a person wants to get an article written for him, so he will post the job. The writers on that website need to apply for that job and it is up to the project creator to choose the right person for him to write the article. If he chooses you, then others may never get the chance to do that job.

Okay. I will try to explain. Bidding means that the person who wants to get a project done will post an offer. Let's say a person wants to get an article written for him, so he will post the job. The writers on that website need to apply for that job and it is up to the project creator to choose the right person for him to write the article. If he chooses you, then others may never get the chance to do that job.
ok I now understand but I think this is not how it is done on fiverr because on fiverr, if someone search for a copywriter on fiverr it depends on the algorithm of that day you could be the first person that appears, the person has the right to choose whoever he or she feels comfortable to do the job, without any direct application.

I remember there was a time I wanted to get a coupon and I was redirected from a group link to a blog and had to bid for the coupon of course I didn't get it because I do not really fancy stuffs like that.

ok I now understand but I think this is not how it is done on fiverr because on fiverr, if someone search for a copywriter on fiverr it depends on the algorithm of that day you could be the first person that appears, the person has the right to choose whoever he or she feels comfortable to do the job, without any direct application.

There is a lot of competition on Fiverr and there are chances that your Gig might not appear on the first page if you are a new member. If you are new and if you do not have enough positive feedback on your profile, then the chances are that people might also neglect you and this is why I do not like Fiverr at all.

There is a lot of competition on Fiverr and there are chances that your Gig might not appear on the first page if you are a new member. If you are new and if you do not have enough positive feedback on your profile, then the chances are that people might also neglect you and this is why I do not like Fiverr at all.
in this case if that is one of the most important thing then as a newbie in the system you need to work for people so that they will rate you, you can decide to work a particular task for free in exchange for rating and this is how you will grow.this will help a lot.

This is a common practice for freelancing platforms everywhere. You need to bid for jobs before getting them. And this depends on a lot of factors before anybody can choose you for the type of job they want you to do for them

I have ever registered on such freelance sites where you bid on the jobs. I got discouraged because it was so hard to get jobs in them. For you to get a job, you need to have a really good reputation in those sites, yet it takes so long to build one.

This is the first time that I've heard of such a bidding for a task or online work. It looks tedious to me because when I offer myself for a project I am confident that I can do the job. With the bidding it would look like a competition or contest which would just give me pain if I lose. That's not a good one for me.

On almost all day freelancing platforms I know you must bid for jobs in order to get it. Once your application is accepted then you are expected to carry out the job

On almost all day freelancing platforms I know you must bid for jobs in order to get it. Once your application is accepted then you are expected to carry out the job
freelancers bidding websites are good ideas for those who are interested in online freelance job do you still have them in carrying out the activities and also make their work easy.

Freelance bidding websites are not for the lazy and slothful in work. It is a very competitive environment that requires your creativity to make money there

The idea of building on freelancing website is a very good idea because it gives a kind of competitiveness added to the task that people are performing thereby raising the quality level of the jobs that are being done there.

The idea of building on freelancing website is a very good idea because it gives a kind of competitiveness added to the task that people are performing thereby raising the quality level of the jobs that are being done there.
I agree with you that It is a good idea to build on a freelance website because it's true give a kind of competitiveness and adds to the tags that people are performing already and also help to raise the quality of jobs online.

I agree with you that It is a good idea to build on a freelance website because it's true give a kind of competitiveness and adds to the tags that people are performing already and also help to raise the quality of jobs online.
The thing is that unfortunately for me I am not working on a freelance website simply because I do not have any digital skill to offer on that platform god I am learning a digital scale currently and I hope to start working on the freelance platform soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back