What's new

What Are Your Opinions About Freelancing Bidding Websites?

There are many websites that require you to bid on various projects and job offers. However, you will only get the job once your bid is accepted. Otherwise, you may not get a job and this is a simple rule. So have you ever worked for such kind of sites? What are your opinions or views reagrding such sites?
Most freelance website are like that and you have to keep on applying for work and if you are accepted that means you have won a contract, I don't really like a website like this because things are not done on trust but are done based on haro work and I may not even have time to be there all the time

Most freelance website are like that and you have to keep on applying for work and if you are accepted that means you have won a contract, I don't really like a website like this because things are not done on trust but are done based on haro work and I may not even have time to be there all the time
if it's not like that is going to be very messy because a lot of people will be struggling and scrambling to get the available job which will make the freelancing website to be a mockery.

if it's not like that is going to be very messy because a lot of people will be struggling and scrambling to get the available job which will make the freelancing website to be a mockery.
Fiverr do not give an opportunity for this or up work, the best way is to have an Upwork account because that is one of the best freelance website you can try out most especially if you are a good and high demanding skill to showcase.

My opinion about most freelancing bidding website is that, it is not done randomly but it is majorly based on referrals and recommendations and also through quality consistent contents.

The bidding system favours the customers which allowed them to choose the best freelancer to work on their project at a reasonable price. You can also become a problem for them to sort out to hundreds of biddings.

According to your article, fiverr and upwork are examples of freelancer job bidding websites because there are various types of freelancers on the website looking for clients who will provide them jobs once they bid for them.

Thanks to all for providing their opinions. I personally do not have a good opinion about bidding sites because it takes a lot of time to get your bid accepted and most of the times you end up getting rejected. I prefer sites where I can pick orders.

I know a couple of sites where you have to bid on jobs. If your big is accepted, you will have an opportunity to work on the job. The bidding will push to offer low bid amount, resulting in working for small amount.

This is a common practice for freelancing platforms everywhere. You need to bid for jobs before getting them. And this depends on a lot of factors before anybody can choose you for the type of job they want you to do for them

This is a common practice for freelancing platforms everywhere. You need to bid for jobs before getting them. And this depends on a lot of factors before anybody can choose you for the type of job they want you to do for them

You basically "bid" for jobs when you apple in the offline world. There are many candidates and you need to compete with them in order to get your bid selected. In this way, you indeed bid for the work.

Thanks for bringing up this topic. I have worked in such website before. I have worked with appen.com and bidding for jobs and projects are just the norm and it's a competition between the workers.

Almost all freelancing sites require you to bid on the available jobs. This is the main reason why I'm not on any of these sites. It's very competitive at this point and it's not easy to build a good reputation when you can't even score your first job. I prefer to work on sites where I can start earning almost immediately after joining.

Well these freelance sites such as upwork and the likes are amazing because they allow a chance for freelancers to sell themselves though something I've realised is that to be successful, you should have a portfolio of what you're offering.

There are many websites that require you to bid on various projects and job offers. However, you will only get the job once your bid is accepted. Otherwise, you may not get a job and this is a simple rule. So have you ever worked for such kind of sites? What are your opinions or views reagrding such sites?
I think Upwork is one of such sites.
I registered few days ago, and I have not been hired for a single job I submitted proposals for. It could be that my bid wasn't accepted or the competition there is too high.

Even though I am not working with any freelance platform at the moment, but I can confidently say that freelance platform is one of the platforms one can make some cool cash by either working as part time or full time worker. That is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

There are many kind of jobs offered concerning bidding and others even though I have not personally engage myself in to any of it kind but alot of people have been in one way or the other.

Freelancing will continue to thrive as there will be more demand for digital services. People will still demand for a stunning logo and the services rendered by a freelancer. The same thing goes for technical search engine optimisation as well as backlink building.

I think almost all freelancing sites do this bidding.
Regarding such sites, i think it is just a way of allowing clients more flexibility when it comes to knowing who to hire based on the bid placed or the rate at which they can afford to pay.

There are some freelancers who are taking advantage of the bidding system for the uses of software. They create software that can submit bidding for every job offer on the freelance Marketplace. This makes it difficult for clients to select a freelancer that genuinely in working with their projects.

I think almost all freelancing sites do this bidding.
Regarding such sites, i think it is just a way of allowing clients more flexibility when it comes to knowing who to hire based on the bid placed or the rate at which they can afford to pay.

You are right. I have also signed-up on a few freelancing platforms and even they require you to bid on projects. I was not expecting them having such kind of system and I thought that they would allow writers to pick orders of their choice. Such kind of sites are limited now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back