What's new

What Are Your Opinions About Freelancing Bidding Websites?

This is incorrect. I am quite passionate about writing. I spend several hours working on paid to post websites and I have also worked for a frelancing company in the past. The only problem is that I am not a professional writer and I am not knowledgeable enough at all. I also lack grammar skills. This is why I fail on bidding sites.
sorry about that, I think you should try as much as possible to improve your writing skill and your grammar skill, ok try talking about the payment rate per a task you are asked to do, how is the payment rate, is it something that will encourage people to do it?

sorry about that, I think you should try as much as possible to improve your writing skill and your grammar skill, ok try talking about the payment rate per a task you are asked to do, how is the payment rate, is it something that will encourage people to do it?

Yes, but learning English grammar would take a lot of time and there was a time I was actually interested in learning grammar but I have become too old. I am 30 years old now and now my main focus is to make as much money as i can through hard working. Right now I do not have 9-5 job and I am not interested in having an offline job. I am seeking straightforward ways to make money rather than bidding on projects and not meeting the expectations of the employer.

Well I think it's just to promote healthy competition which on the long run provide a better environment but it doesn't work all the time and not everyone is into the idea

Well I think it's just to promote healthy competition which on the long run provide a better environment but it doesn't work all the time and not everyone is into the idea
I still don't understand the reason behind such biddings. Why are there to do bidding for applying for a job? We can simply apply for a task and employer can select one for project purpose.

I still don't understand the reason behind such biddings. Why are there to do bidding for applying for a job? We can simply apply for a task and employer can select one for project purpose.
The bidding helps the employer more I think because then he could have an array to choose from and in turn probably get the best but it isn't necessarily the best course of action for the employees

Yes, but learning English grammar would take a lot of time and there was a time I was actually interested in learning grammar but I have become too old. I am 30 years old now and now my main focus is to make as much money as i can through hard working. Right now I do not have 9-5 job and I am not interested in having an offline job. I am seeking straightforward ways to make money rather than bidding on projects and not meeting the expectations of the employer.
I don't believe you are just too old for anything you are serious in achieving,you just need to take your time and allowed everything to take its natural shape, some of us are in the same show like you are but with persistence you will surely achieve it

I don't believe you are just too old for anything you are serious in achieving,you just need to take your time and allowed everything to take its natural shape, some of us are in the same show like you are but with persistence you will surely achieve it

Do you really think that 30 years of age is not old? I really wish I could reverse my age biologically. :) Anyways, I really do believe that I will achieve my goals but it will take time because of the fact that i am moving at a really slow pace of development. My monthly income is very low right now and I really needto work on more money making websites. Can you recommend me some websites where I can earn money?

I don't quite understand you place a bid for a job offer you are going to complete and get paid for. I don't see how that is manageable.

I don't quite understand you place a bid for a job offer you are going to complete and get paid for. I don't see how that is manageable.

Even I do not understand how it is manageable. There are a few platforms on the internet where you get to choose what kind of job you want to do and you can pick orders and they do not require you to bid on projects. However, such sites are very rare and their acceptance criteria is VERY strict.

Even I do not understand how it is manageable. There are a few platforms on the internet where you get to choose what kind of job you want to do and you can pick orders and they do not require you to bid on projects. However, such sites are very rare and their acceptance criteria are VERY strict.
I'm familiar with the latter part of your message, I think some sites allow you to choose categories and then show you the list of offers available. However, to get accepted is another ball game entirely.

Personally I don't see anything that is wrong with website that operates with such patterns of you haven't agreed for jobs before you are giving it to be processed so it's all about what works for them.

There are many websites that require you to bid on various projects and job offers. However, you will only get the job once your bid is accepted. Otherwise, you may not get a job and this is a simple rule. So have you ever worked for such kind of sites? What are your opinions or views reagrding such sites?
I haven’t work for any of those sites but i think it won’t be that easy and I don’t really think i can even do something like that if i have the opportunity.Your work rate and profile will determine if your bid will be approved

Bidding for a contract in freelance job is a 50-50 game that requires one be strategic because the employer would definitely look the the submitted proposal and probably your history.

I haven’t work for any of those sites but i think it won’t be that easy and I don’t really think i can even do something like that if i have the opportunity.Your work rate and profile will determine if your bid will be approved

Most of the time employer only choses the bid of people who have a really great rating on profile. This means that these marketplaces can be really challenging for newbies because of such tough competition among people working in there. I think this is why people have a hard time earning money on bidding sites.

Freelancing sites does that. A typical example is upwork and I think your chances of getting jobs there is very slim considering millions of people biding for same. I forgot to mention that you will also need to pay certain amount for your gig to be seen by potential employers

Freelancing sites does that. A typical example is upwork and I think your chances of getting jobs there is very slim considering millions of people biding for same. I forgot to mention that you will also need to pay certain amount for your gig to be seen by potential employers

Well, this is why I do not consider bhidding sites as a useful way of earning money because earnings are not guaranteed there. I have never used upwork but I have read that just like many other bidding sites, there is a lot of competion there. There are some sites that do not require you to bid but they are only a few and they usually select only native English speakers.

Do you really think that 30 years of age is not old? I really wish I could reverse my age biologically. :) Anyways, I really do believe that I will achieve my goals but it will take time because of the fact that i am moving at a really slow pace of development. My monthly income is very low right now and I really needto work on more money making websites. Can you recommend me some websites where I can earn money?
there is nothing to panic about your age because there are some people that are even in worst position than you, I don't know of any website you can make money from, it is difficult to make money online without a skill, do you have a laptop.

But I haven't work on the website before but I think people make money form the website, I am planning to work on the website very soon.

Well, this is why I do not consider bhidding sites as a useful way of earning money because earnings are not guaranteed there. I have never used upwork but I have read that just like many other bidding sites, there is a lot of competion there. There are some sites that do not require you to bid but they are only a few and they usually select only native English speakers.
Can you share the site, I want to give it a try. Its frustrating when you post your gigs on the freelancing sites and you are not seen, simply because you do not pay certain dues. Sometimes you will have to charge a lower price with the primary aim of getting hired quickly, but it never worked.

Can you share the site, I want to give it a try. Its frustrating when you post your gigs on the freelancing sites and you are not seen, simply because you do not pay certain dues. Sometimes you will have to charge a lower price with the primary aim of getting hired quickly, but it never worked.
The bidding process is complicated sometimes. I have joined the website freelancer, and for every work you get, you have to bid. I still don't know that bidding of mine really works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back