What's new

What Are Your Opinions About Freelancing Bidding Websites?

The thing is that unfortunately for me I am not working on a freelance website simply because I do not have any digital skill to offer on that platform god I am learning a digital scale currently and I hope to start working on the freelance platform soon.

The same is the problem with me. I am not a professional writer and I also lack good skills. Otherwise, I would have been working at some freelancing website. But we do not need to worry because we still have great platforms like Bizdustry that can help us to earn money.

The same is the problem with me. I am not a professional writer and I also lack good skills. Otherwise, I would have been working at some freelancing website. But we do not need to worry because we still have great platforms like Bizdustry that can help us to earn money.
Yes we have a great platform Bizdustry that can be helping us to be making money but the money that we can make our business to you is too small compared to what we can be making on a Freelance platform like fivverr or up work.

There are many websites that require you to bid on various projects and job offers. However, you will only get the job once your bid is accepted. Otherwise, you may not get a job and this is a simple rule. So have you ever worked for such kind of sites? What are your opinions or views reagrding such sites?
I never work for any site like that in my past since have been long working online,but if there is a site that needed me to bid before I would be giving a job I don't mind to do such so at their pay is okay.

Yes we have a great platform Bizdustry that can be helping us to be making money but the money that we can make our business to you is too small compared to what we can be making on a Freelance platform like fivverr or up work.

I really hope that in the future there will be more platforms like Bizdustry that pay people a good amount of pay rate for posting on forums. Right now there is no forum that pays as great as Bizdustry does. Even on Fiverr, the income is not guaranteed but income is definitely guaranteed on Bizdustry.The owner of Bizdustry is a really generous person.

I really hope that in the future there will be more platforms like Bizdustry that pay people a good amount of pay rate for posting on forums. Right now there is no forum that pays as great as Bizdustry does. Even on Fiverr, the income is not guaranteed but income is definitely guaranteed on Bizdustry.The owner of Bizdustry is a really generous person.
I really agree with you that there any amount on Bizdustry is guaranteed unlike on fiverr whereby the earnings are not guaranteed because there are some situation whereby you will not get client. Just like you, I also wish that there are more get paid to post forums like this one in the future.

I really agree with you that there any amount on Bizdustry is guaranteed unlike on fiverr whereby the earnings are not guaranteed because there are some situation whereby you will not get client. Just like you, I also wish that there are more get paid to post forums like this one in the future.

I would also like to share my story. Before Bizdustry forum was founded, it was almost impossible for me to earn money because no website paid a good amount as Bizdustry does right now. When I discovered Bizdustry and started working here, my income improved a lot. Right now I am one of the most active members in here and I LOVE Bizdustry. I do work on other forums but Bizdustry is the best. Do you work on other sites like Picoworkers?

I would also like to share my story. Before Bizdustry forum was founded, it was almost impossible for me to earn money because no website paid a good amount as Bizdustry does right now. When I discovered Bizdustry and started working here, my income improved a lot. Right now I am one of the most active members in here and I LOVE Bizdustry. I do work on other forums but Bizdustry is the best. Do you work on other sites like Picoworkers?
I do not work on other website for now because I do not really have time but I am so active on Bizdustry because I have searched online before for any website that will be paying me just like Bizdustry is doing and I didn't see until I found this platform. So I think, Bizdustry is the only legitimate website that pays regularly.

I do not work on other website for now because I do not really have time but I am so active on Bizdustry because I have searched online before for any website that will be paying me just like Bizdustry is doing and I didn't see until I found this platform. So I think, Bizdustry is the only legitimate website that pays regularly.

There are actually many earning online opportunities but since i live in a country where there is no Paypal, I have no choice and I am simply not able to earn money because Paypal is the only method of payment people use to pay. Luckily, Bizdustry pays via Litecoin and this is why I LOVE Bizdustry and the admin a lot.

There are actually many earning online opportunities but since i live in a country where there is no Paypal, I have no choice and I am simply not able to earn money because Paypal is the only method of payment people use to pay. Luckily, Bizdustry pays via Litecoin and this is why I LOVE Bizdustry and the admin a lot.
I think we are actually going through the same problems because from my investigation online there are several platforms through which someone can be earning money online but the fact that I live in a country that is not developed makes all this platform not acceptable for me because most of them pay using PayPal which is not working in full in my country.

I think we are actually going through the same problems because from my investigation online there are several platforms through which someone can be earning money online but the fact that I live in a country that is not developed makes all this platform not acceptable for me because most of them pay using PayPal which is not working in full in my country.

I also live in a country that is not developed at all. I have to rely on cryptocurrency payment method. Unfortunately, cryptos are not used by many people. However, the good news is that cryptos are slowly gaining popularity and i really hope that crypto payment option will be adopted by many site owners soon.

I also live in a country that is not developed at all. I have to rely on cryptocurrency payment method. Unfortunately, cryptos are not used by many people. However, the good news is that cryptos are slowly gaining popularity and i really hope that crypto payment option will be adopted by many site owners soon.
I also pray that cryptocurrency should be accepted by most website owners as a payment means so that people like us from underdeveloped countries can receive our online earnings easily without any ambiguity.

I also pray that cryptocurrency should be accepted by most website owners as a payment means so that people like us from underdeveloped countries can receive our online earnings easily without any ambiguity.

I think cryptos will be accepted at many more sites in the future, however, it will still not be adopted by many sites. In the past websites and money earning programs like Honeygain only used to pay via Paypal but now they are also paying using Bitcoins. Cryptocurrencies still need to complete a long journey before they become a mainstream payment option for people.

I think cryptos will be accepted at many more sites in the future, however, it will still not be adopted by many sites. In the past websites and money earning programs like Honeygain only used to pay via Paypal but now they are also paying using Bitcoins. Cryptocurrencies still need to complete a long journey before they become a mainstream payment option for people.
I also agree with you that cryptocurrency will be accepted more widely in the future because a lot of platforms are now adopting the cryptocurrency as their payment gateway and in no time the cryptocurrency would become more acceptable to even shop online soon.

I also agree with you that cryptocurrency will be accepted more widely in the future because a lot of platforms are now adopting the cryptocurrency as their payment gateway and in no time the cryptocurrency would become more acceptable to even shop online soon.

Yes, cryptocurrencies will be accepted but it will still take a LOT of time for online money making sites to accept Bitcoin or some other cryptos. Even right now almost all the money earning websites only pay through Paypal and this is why many people like me cannot earn money. I even requested many money making site owners to make some exceptions and pay me through other methods other than paypal but they never listened to me. Only Bizdustry is the BEST.

Yes, cryptocurrencies will be accepted but it will still take a LOT of time for online money making sites to accept Bitcoin or some other cryptos. Even right now almost all the money earning websites only pay through Paypal and this is why many people like me cannot earn money. I even requested many money making site owners to make some exceptions and pay me through other methods other than paypal but they never listened to me. Only Bizdustry is the BEST.
This issue whereby most online money earning website do not want to accept cryptocurrency as a method of payment is actually too bad and I hope that they will reconsider and make cryptocurrency as a method of payment soon.

I do not have time for any sites that will be giving me stress although I am not a freelance worker ,but if I will be in the future the best site I will register is fiverr because I understand it is one of the best freelance sites in the world

Freelance websites have been like that for ages, you're subjected to bidding the best bidder wins the tasks. If you aren't bidding well, you won't win over the tasks.

I do not have time for any sites that will be giving me stress although I am not a freelance worker ,but if I will be in the future the best site I will register is fiverr because I understand it is one of the best freelance sites in the world

Working as a freelancer can be very stressful because freelancing is not an easy job to do. I have worked as a writer for content mills and I have understood this thing. I have also worked for a freelancing company and they used to pay very little for projects they used to handle me.

Working as a freelancer can be very stressful because freelancing is not an easy job to do. I have worked as a writer for content mills and I have understood this thing. I have also worked for a freelancing company and they used to pay very little for projects they used to handle me.
I think the reason it is stressful for you is because the skill you were offering was not actually what you are passionate about,,I like to write a lot and any work I am doing about writing will not be boring as far as they are paying me more than $1 for every task

I think the reason it is stressful for you is because the skill you were offering was not actually what you are passionate about,,I like to write a lot and any work I am doing about writing will not be boring as far as they are paying me more than $1 for every task

This is incorrect. I am quite passionate about writing. I spend several hours working on paid to post websites and I have also worked for a frelancing company in the past. The only problem is that I am not a professional writer and I am not knowledgeable enough at all. I also lack grammar skills. This is why I fail on bidding sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back