What's new

What are the safest investment programs?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
The safest investments that I consider are health, education, and real estate. The health should come first and education comes second. A good investment that can produce cash flow is real estate. Share your thoughts

The safest investments that I consider are health, education, and real estate. The health should come first and education comes second. A good investment that can produce cash flow is real estate. Share your thoughts
Real estate is one of the best investment that someone can ever have and I think another good investment is when you invest in rental properties. You will definitely make money from it

I don't know a lot about investments as i haven't invested in any thing. I'm actually scared of investments. I've heard around that real estate is one of the safest investment program.

INvest in your own business, this is the safest investment because you have full control over your funds. If that is not possible, invest in someone else's business through the stock market.

One of the safest investments in the world is Treasury Bills, Notes, and Bonds, which are fixed-income securities released by the US government. They are practically risk-free because they are supported by the US government's full confidence and credit.

I believe investing in gold is one of the safest investment that anyone can make. Its appreciation is rather slow when you compare it to other kinds of investments. But it is truly very safe. You hardly lose in it.

If you really want to earn money online with investment then I'll advise you to go for something like forex trading, if you are good at managing risk you can earn money from it.

If you really want to earn money online with investment then I'll advise you to go for something like forex trading, if you are good at managing risk you can earn money from it.
Though forex rading might be risky at times because you can loose your money along the way but its far more safer than the ponzi scheme investment out there , I also prefer trading crypto currency.

Though forex rading might be risky at times because you can loose your money along the way but its far more safer than the ponzi scheme investment out there , I also prefer trading crypto currency.
If you know what you are doing in the market you are going to earn a considerable amount of money in trading, having the knowledge is very important.

Investments into the financial markets is the easiest and safest to me because I have learned to control myself.
But it you are unskilled it is not advisable for you to venture into such channels of investment.

I believe that the safest investment in order of safety nets from the ones you listed are: education, real estate before health. If you invest in a school, you are almost assured of returns on investment.

There are no entirely risk-free investments, and even safe investments have hazards like a gradual loss of purchasing power as inflation increases over time. The secret is to take individual demands into account and create a diversified portfolio that strikes a balance between risk and return.

Investments into the financial markets is the easiest and safest to me because I have learned to control myself.
But it you are unskilled it is not advisable for you to venture into such channels of investment.
Yes, it might be the easiest but if you don't know what you are doing you are going to lose money, a lot of people have failed just because they don't have the knowledge, they are unskilled.

Real estate is one of the best investment that someone can ever have and I think another good investment is when you invest in rental properties. You will definitely make money from it
The most safest method of investment out there is going into real estate investment , because it never run dry and the profit keeps increasing every month ,

Yes, it might be the easiest but if you don't know what you are doing you are going to lose money, a lot of people have failed just because they don't have the knowledge, they are unskilled.
There are some people who have enough capital to start the business but they do not have the knowledge. It is advisable for people like that to learn about the business before starting

Real estate investment is really a good one, because this kind of investment really required capital and it gives you more profit in return, that is why those with much capital invest their money into real estate investment.

There are some people who have enough capital to start the business but they do not have the knowledge. It is advisable for people like that to learn about the business before starting
That's exactly the point, an there are also some people that have the knowledge but they don't have the capital to start it up, that's one thing with starting up a business.

I think forex trading is one of the best thing that you can use to earn a considerable amount of money online, but you need to go for the knowledge before any other thing.
I also believe that it may take you a lot of time before you begin to earn from Forex. It is even easier to lose money into it of you do not learn about it very well.

I also believe that it may take you a lot of time before you begin to earn from Forex. It is even easier to lose money into it of you do not learn about it very well.
Yes it might take you a long time but one thing I want to understand is that ones you have the skill set an knowledge, there's no unlearning it, that's just it.

Yes it might take you a long time but one thing I want to understand is that ones you have the skill set an knowledge, there's no unlearning it, that's just it.
A skill is something that you already have inside you as long as you know it and you can never forget it even though it has been long you tried it. You can never stop knowing it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back