What's new

What are the Effects of Pandemic to Small and Medium enterprises and economy?

the pandemic has affected greatly all areas of life including the economy at large.things have turned again business and all owners of small scale and medium scale business are not left out and these have made most of them to have retarded success in their business

Pandemic really affects my country economy in a situation whereby offices, restaurant, club house and some others company have to lock down their business place. Some of this company have to release their staff due to unable payment of their salary. Pandemic cause unemployment and most of the business owners that have their offices close don't have any other source of income.

Lots of small and medium scales businesses went through hard times during Corona Virus lockdown. Most of them were folded up because of lack of distributions and transactions. They were unable to run for business because of the pandemic. And lots of them couldn't come back because they lived on their capitalm.

The pandemic has been horrible for little and medium ventures. It has tossed numerous nations into monetary emergency. Many have lost their positions and organizations are attempting to endure. Most limited scale organizations are attempting to adjust by moving on the web.

Concerning this question of yours, I would say the pandemic has been terrible for small and medium enterprises. It has thrown many countries into economic crisis. Many have lost their jobs and businesses are struggling to survive. Most small scale businesses are trying to adapt by moving online. And the effect on this on cryptocurrency and and traders has been the direct opposite

Pandemic is very endemic to national and global economies. It will not only cripple the bigger and established industries, it will destroy the smaller industries as well. Yes, I have seen it ruin businesses around me leading to loss of jobs and income

Pandemic has really caused a lot of change in the financial, business and economy of the world. So many business have really reduce in productivity while others who could not cope had to shut down due to low income and inability to pay workers salary. This has really affected most workers who lost their job due to reduction in their company’s productivity and income level. It also affected the economy of developing nations has most suffer recession in their economy.

Small and Medium Enterprises in the Pandemic : Impact, Responses and the Role of ... mobilization, demonstration, and know-how -- as economies move toward recovery and rebuilding.

The pandemic situation has affected all countries worldwide, and many businesses have had to close. But it is also true that companies have created strategies that have worked to move forward. In my country they are applying the 7x7, a radical week and a flexible week, in this last one the businesses and the population can open from 7am to 2:00pm.

The covid-19 pandemic came with lots of bad news, lots of lives were lost, people's lives were disrupted, lots of jobs were lost, many small and medium businesses had to close, some temporarily and some permanently. While large businesses had to downsize their workforce and streamline their businesses in order to survive.

The pandemic is hurting small businesses. One key thing to remember, is that when the businesses got some help, it was mostly the bigger companies that got most of the money, while the small business barely got any support. Some not getting any at all. This pandemic has cut sales for a lot of people, and a lot of people had to close shop because of it.

I would say that the pandemic has had a lot of effects on small scale and medium scale businesses. The effects are positive and negative. But the positive aspect has been that most businesses have been helped to move on through the internet.

Is there any sme you know that are now closed or temporarily closed due to pandemic? What are the effects of it your country's economy?
Corona virus pandemic has crippled most of the small and medium business out there, because of the lock down, some small business were unable to operates thereby causing closure because there's no money to run the business at the end of the lockdown.

Pandemic has been occuring in countries at different point in time. The outbreak of this Corona virus has been so devastating to the extent of crumbling the economy of the world. There is no country that will claim his country business whether big or small businesses is not affected by the outbreak of the pandemic.

I would say that the pandemic has had a lot of effects on small scale and medium scale businesses. The effects are positive and negative. But the positive aspect has been that most businesses have been helped to move on through the internet.

The pandemic has affected most businesses in my country and also increase the economy level, because the empact the pandemic has affected on small scale business is so terrible especially offline business

In what country do you live? In my country (Pakistan), the economy is getting back on track slowly. However, the pandemic caused a lot of difficulties last year and people suffered so much that many companies got shut and many people got unemployed and the unemployment ratio raised a lot.

The effects of the pandemic outbreak is very many on small-scale business and the large ones. However, it has a great effect on the company that does not have online presence to reach out to their customers with little or no cost. It is only those who have business online that makes money during the pandemic outbreak lockdown.

Is there any sme you know that are now closed or temporarily closed due to pandemic? What are the effects of it your country's economy?
The effect to small business isn't far fetched, the business that isn't integrated to survive online will surely die off whether big or small, the ongoing corona virus pandemic has created the impression that a Business needs to have online standing before it can stand the test of time.

The covid-19 pandemic came with lots of bad news, lots of lives were lost, people's lives were disrupted, lots of jobs were lost, many small and medium businesses had to close, some temporarily and some permanently. While large businesses had to downsize their workforce and streamline their businesses in order to survive.
My father's motor spare parts business was halted completely because there was total lockdown and there was no movement. Cars needed not to be repaired and as a result of that, there was zero income for my dad over the time of pandemic.

The effects of pandemic on small and medium scale businesses is not a good experience that they will want it to reoccur again. Most small and medium scale businesses were totally locked up except those selling essentials commodities that were allowed to operate.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back