What's new

What are the Effects of Pandemic to Small and Medium enterprises and economy?

A lot of people lost their job as a result of the pandemic of the Corona virus. I was affected by it as I lost my job as well, my sister was affected too, my grandfather was infected and it cost us a lot money for his treatment. Mostly, it's the private sector workers that were affected big time.
So sorry for the situation. But I hope the grandfather is still kicking? The o ky lesson I learnt from that Corona saga is that we should not depend on only one source. We should try to have at least 3 sources. I was affected badly. But I only survived with home lesson.

What I have come to know about life is that human beings are very capable of anything when it comes to money. They don't care who dies or lives as long as they get what they want. The most painful thing in all of this is that the masses they are exploiting are the ones who voted them in power. How shameful they can be.
Right? It's not like they can take that money once they're gone.

They are supposed to serve the public, not take advantage of them. It's sad but the only time they care for us is when it's an election time because they are in need for our votes.

Right? It's not like they can take that money once they're gone.

They are supposed to serve the public, not take advantage of them. It's sad but the only time they care for us is when it's an election time because they are in need for our votes.
Exactly. This is why there are so many youth uprising all over the world. This is because our government has already failed us too much than we can bare.

The pandemic really affected so many sectors in a country but I believe in the business climate, small and medium scale enterprises were greatly affected, these are the sectors that have the highest number of employees in the country, most of them had to shut down and some others had to retrench their workers.

the pandemic has really caused alot here in Nigeria which one of them is shutting down of some business organization and has also caused some people to b sacked from their working places due to poor and slow sales which makes the organization to be unable to manage their business well.
Post automatically merged:

the pandemic has really caused alot here in Nigeria which one of them is shutting down of some business organization and has also caused some people to b sacked from their working places due to poor and slow sales which makes the organization to be unable to manage their business well.

The pandemic has a great negative effect on the whole world and not just a nation. A lot of small business enterprises have shut down their businesses because they have lost their capital to sustain during the Lock down.

Most of the affected are the simple people. This pandemic has affected thousands of peoples, who are either sick or are being killed due to the spread of this disease. Many has no work because of pandemic. Praying that it will eradecate sooner.

Pandemic outbreak affected small and medium enterprises as well as the economy of my country due to the lockdown that disallowed workers to go to their various place of work. many offices are not open even though shops are closed down in order not to spread the virus in my country.

Many small businesses have had to close up work because of the hard ship caused. It has been a difficult time to do business because the inflation rate has become unbearable. Prices change here and there and it is so difficult to maintain your business because after selling you can buy more.

Industrialization is dead, anyone still buying and selling is a fool. All sensible businesses are now online and with the second wave of Corona, more businesses will die. Small and large scale businesses are doomed as far as I am concerned.

The pandemic has affected businesses and closed down many business and company.
The effect of COVID19 pandemic can never be forgotten in human history.
The world economy was greatly affected and so many people was dropped from work.
My country wept greatly!

The pandemic has mostly affected offline businesses and paid workers. Businesses shut down due to the lockdown and workplaces are shut down, leaving people in need of money for essential needs.

Parametic business is the small business Small scale and medium scale industry have been affected drastically by the present covid-19 pandemic. Covid shat down the market so thing best plat form of the market .

The major effect of Pandemic on small business and the economy in general is that there will be massive loss of job because most of the companies won't be able to pay workers salary if they don't come to work and small businesses can fold up if they can't get customers to sustain and move there Business forward.

Oh right, the vaccines. There are controversy with the prices of the vaccines here in my country. Aside from that, many citizens don't have trust with the efficacy of the chosen vaccine by the government. I have absolutely no idea what's gonna happen here.
Indeed the issue if the vaccine baffles me. There has been many rumours of a vaccine for the deadly virus , yet some are skeptical about it ,while others wants to make money from it. This is quite saddening ,because the world is crumbling.

In just four months, the world has been transformed. The COVID pandemic is an unprecedented and growing global crisis with devastating health, economic and social impact in every country. It is plunging the world economy into a recession of historic dimensions.

The covid19 pandemic affected small business owner and also the economy at large so bad that they have not gotten their last position since the pandemic, many businesses have crash over they years due to the pandemic most, are trying to gain stand

The COVID-19 pandemic and associated control measures have been having far-reaching effects on societies worldwide, and food systems have not been spared.Many SMEs have been affected, for example those that operate beer parlors or evwnt planners whose jobs have been affected because people weren't allowed to hold parties during the pandemic.

I know a lot of SME who was forced to close or temporarily cease their operation because of the pandemic. As much as we want to protect the business, there's nothing you can do when people are not buying.

Indeed the issue if the vaccine baffles me. There has been many rumours of a vaccine for the deadly virus , yet some are skeptical about it ,while others wants to make money from it. This is quite saddening ,because the world is crumbling.
I mean, I know it's business but can't they put aside it for once and just help the world. There are many lives at stake but all they care is money.

Also, if I'm being honest, I'm a bit skeptical as well as there was an incident in our country where in a vaccine was introduced to prevent dengue but a lot of people died.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back