What's new

What are some ways you update your hosting security?

Shole2

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Apr 18, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to make sure my sites are safe, how do I do that? What's like your go to things to do to secure your hosting and site?

One thing you should do is to first make your cpanel or admin password strong by using a mix of both special characters and words when creating them.
Another thing is to make sure you install security plugins
Also use Https and make sure you constantly update your website platform and software.

8 Tips to Increase Security on Web Hosting Servers
  • Public key authentication for SSH. Get rid of access that is encrypted. ...
  • Implement strong passwords. ...
  • Limit login attempts. ...
  • Secure file transfer protocol. ...
  • You should ensure your plugins and software are updated. ...
  • Install malware scanning Software. ...
  • Create regular back ups.

I think the first thing you should do is make sure you are using a secured web host, another thing that might help would be to always backup your website on a regular basis.

You can install some plugins on your website if it happens that you are using wordpress. Word fence is one of the security plugins you can install that will prevent hackers from penetrating into your website and gave full control. it gives a report on how people want to penetrate your website so that you can beef up the security.

You can install some plugins on your website if it happens that you are using wordpress. Word fence is one of the security plugins you can install that will prevent hackers from penetrating into your website and gave full control. it gives a report on how people want to penetrate your website so that you can beef up the security.
I agree with you on that, once you install some plugins, you will be able to detect any foul play by any one that tries to get into you dormain to cause harm, I also think that using a strong password for the control panel mix with words and numbers will help.

I agree with you on that, once you install some plugins, you will be able to detect any foul play by any one that tries to get into you dormain to cause harm, I also think that using a strong password for the control panel mix with words and numbers will help.
It is good to use alphanumeric couple with special characters in order to create a strong password. the plugin I use on my website usually give me report of every penetration into my email and alert me anytime someone tries to login.

Do you want to ask about securing your hosting or securing your web hosting control panel manager? These are two things. Having a good password and using 2FA can help you secure your web hosting control panel manager account. If you want to use a secured hosting service, try VPS or Dedicated Servers instead of shared hosting.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back