What's new

What Are Some Of The Worst Businesses?

You're absolutely right, worst business most times is a business that didn't work out as expected, I haven't experience any worse business so far, I just need capital only to set up my business.
You're absolutely right by saying this, even though out of the business that are not working as expected, still there are some that doing well. In order to avoid instance like this. You have to learn different skill before starting any business.

You're absolutely right by saying this, even though out of the business that are not working as expected, still there are some that doing well. In order to avoid instance like this. You have to learn different skill before starting any business.
In as much as you want to succeed in your business, it's always expected of you to first learn all the necessary skills. Capital matters, but I think skills and knowledge even more important.

The business environment is very brutal and you need a lot of knowledge for you to be able to succeed. It is also important to know that failing in business is not the end of it all because you can still succeed if you are persistent enough.

Well, the business environment is something that I consider when it comes to applying for the job. If the environment is not friendly, then I simply do not work in there.

Well, the business environment is something that I consider when it comes to applying for the job. If the environment is not friendly, then I simply do not work in there.
Considering business environment is always important and necessary because it can determine if you will grow or not. Some business environment will not even give you the chance to be able to grow in your career.

I am quite sure that many people may have really different definitions of "worst businesses". I am sure that any kind of business that never worked for you could be worst for you in your opinion. So, what are some of the worst businesses you can ever venture into?
Businesses with high beginning costs, strict rules, and need for a sizable initial outlay with no assurance of a return are considered to be bad investments.

Considering business environment is always important and necessary because it can determine if you will grow or not. Some business environment will not even give you the chance to be able to grow in your career.

There are many people who love to work in a friendly environment. This is why they would like to be treated as if they are a part of a family. This kind of environment is not available everywhere.

There are many people who love to work in a friendly environment. This is why they would like to be treated as if they are a part of a family. This kind of environment is not available everywhere.
It is only a few business ventures or companies that will treat you as their family. in some companies or business ventures you will actually go through a lot of depression if you're working there.

It is only a few business ventures or companies that will treat you as their family. in some companies or business ventures you will actually go through a lot of depression if you're working there.

Well, I think that this is one of the main reasons why so many people love to work in places where there are a few people. The fewer the people, the more likely the chances are that people will become more like a family. i might be wrong as this might not be the case all the time.

The worse business i have joined so far was im academy. I spent a lot of money in this business but i consider it the worse for me is that i was not able to make any good profit more than you.

Environment could be important but many illegal activities and businesses are much more common in certain places in my city. This all depends on the environment in the end.

Well, I think that this is one of the main reasons why so many people love to work in places where there are a few people. The fewer the people, the more likely the chances are that people will become more like a family. i might be wrong as this might not be the case all the time.
Yes, I think this is very true. Whenever there are few people in a work environment they will likely bond faster. But there will be a lot of gossip in a place where so many people work simultaneously.

Well, when I said "worst business", what I actually meant was the kind of business that never proved to be great for you. I am sure many people struggle a lot with certain kinds of businesses.
I'm sorry. I guess i didn't look at it from your point of view. Well, i actually don't have a business that have never proved to be great for me because i have never owned a business.

Well to me the worst businesses can be doing or find his or her self doing is an illegal business aside that all the business are good and not worst, if you fail is because it is not you.

I think most of the luxury brands are worse businesses, they are charging unrealistically. Gucci bad cost $1200 but the bade does not even contain materials worth $100. Businesses selling products that damages public health are also not good business.

I don't believe there's any such thing as the "worst business" to venture into. I believe all businesses have their good and bad sides. It just depends on how you handle it.

This is exactly how I feel about any kind of business because the most important thing is for you to actually turn that business into something that makes profit for you, which is the only thing that matters in my opinion.

I don't think there is a worst business that is someone can engage in because the business I may not like is the business and other person will like so it depends on our choice

In my opinion, I don't think that there is a worst business, it all depend on the person who is managing it.
A business that is dubbed as being worse could be made to succeed if it is well managed by experienced business manager.

Proper business management is very important to the survival of any business because that is what is going to ensure that the business resources are not wasted in departments that are not supposed to help the business grow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back